Thread: Full-length documentary by MUFON U.K. Assistant National Director Jack Turnbull

Full-length documentary by MUFON U.K. Assistant National Director Jack Turnbull

This full-length documentary was created by MUFON U.K. Assistant National Director Jack Turnbull.

Could be interesting

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    This full-length documentary was created by MUFON U.K. Assistant National Director Jack Turnbull.

Could be interesting

Very nice recap of case studies.
    Not sure if the 4K means high-def video, but the audio is some of the best/clear I have heard. Especially on the pilot/tower transmission play backs.

Thanks for sharing.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

4K is the new HD stunning quality plenty of TVs out now with 4K but hardly any TV shows are shoot 4K yet so....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    4K is the new HD stunning quality plenty of TVs out now with 4K but hardly any TV shows are shoot 4K yet so....
    Yes, 4K looks great on large format Televisions.
    I'm surprised that YouTube is streaming video in 4K (this is the first video I've seen them list with that option!).
    Wouldn't think most i-net bandwidth, or computer video monitors, would support it.
    But even without selecting the higher resolution, as I mention earlier I did appreciate the improved audio track.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

It will be 4K mostly in name like a lot of the streamed formats for Youtube, Vimeo ect will the frame sizes are the same but the data rates are well down on broadcast values.
    There's a lot of compression going on. 4K cameras have been around for a while now and are miles cheaper than the TVs.