Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Blog Entries
    @ M-Albion-3D
    Lots of news stories recently about newly discovered "tube like structures" on Mars.
    What do you think they are?

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    @ M-Albion-3D
    Lots of news stories recently about newly discovered "tube like structures" on Mars.
    What do you think they are?

Discussions on these tube-like or apparent tube-like anomalies have been around along time and can remember some fierce debate when I was a member of the now defunct website "Meta Research". I can remember TVF having quite an opinion on their construction.

Truthfully, I have not paid too much attention to them since then, but should bring a one aspect to light here concerning the size and scale of the one image above (and below - the same anomaly at different ends), and have the viewer try and place themselves "into the image" for comparable scaling to the human form:

http://www.viewzone.com/marsobject.html

Bear in mind that these numbers (dimensions) are not a direct corollary to actual dimensions as in a 2D image. There are components of height, width and breadth that cannot be easily delineated from one another without applying precise trigonometric functions to an accurate topographical survey. Still , they are indicative of the enormous mega-scale of this anomaly.

The resolution for this image is 4.47 meters\pixel. By utilizing an imaging program, such as Photoshop, we can count the number of pixels in height and width of a particular feature and multiply that number by 4.47 to estimate the approximate size in meters of the feature being analyzed.

At a scale of 4.47 meters\pixel a quick pixel count in Photoshop yields a height of approximately 74 pixels (top of Forehead) by a width of approximately 41 pixels (width of humanoid head). This translates to approximately 331m high by 183m wide (1085 feet by 600 feet). The overall distance from the "water" to the top of the head is approximately 1920 feet. The entire anomaly (humanoid and fish sculpture) is approximately 131 pixels high by 88 pixels wide or 585m by 393m(1920ft by 1289ft).

That would make this edifice around three eighths of a mile high! A construct far larger than either Mt. Rushmore and Crazyhorse in South Dakota or Stone Mountain in Georgia.

Mind adjustment on Mount Rushmore:
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-08-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Banned
    When I was in my younger years, I was an ASME certified heliarc welder on Titanium alloys. To my observations, there are so many correlations with apparent "incisions" into the Martian surface of "arc-like" modeling, it looks to me that they are the cause of a plasma field or arc. I do disagree with David Talbott and Walace Thornhill on one aspect though, that the incursions were the cause of passing planets.

As we shall see later, the "tip of the arc" can be shown in alien artwork. To my observations, the entire region that is the Valles Marineris basin and surrounding chasma's, are not the result of plasma discharge from passing planets, but are the work of alien mining expeditions which employ similar electric modelling for their tools.

One synopsis which resonates, is found here on the Thunderbolts website:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/20...51116domes.htm

Nov 16, 2005
    On Mars Things Only Get More Weird

Mysterious domed craters and trenches on Mars point to electric discharge in recent geologic times.

In our Picture of the Day for March 25, we compared photographs of small blue-gray spherules on Mars to the results of laboratory experiments by plasma physicist C J. Ransom. For his replication of these Martian “blueberries”, Ransom used a bed of hematite, a primary constituent of some Martian soils. By blasting the material with an electric arc, he produced an array of small blue-gray spherules and fused globules virtually identical in appearance to those seen on the surface of Mars.

Experiments of this sort will prove invaluable to our understanding of planetary evolution and geology. An electric arc is a plasma event, and plasma events are scalable, which means that the same formations can occur at virtually every scale—from centimeters-long sparks in laboratories to light years-long “jets” in active galaxies. Elementary structures of plasma discharge, now well documented in the laboratory, appear in lightning strikes, in auroras, on the Sun, in nebulas, and in remote galaxies.

The ease with which electric arcs create the Martian “blueberries” not only draws our attention to many apparent analogs on Earth, but to other larger scale formations on Mars. In our Picture of the Day for March 29we showed images of a couple dozen “domed” craters on Mars, which have puzzled planetary scientists for several years. The spherical domes rest within circular craters and look very much like the spherules in Ransom’s experiments, which also rested in craters with partially fused rims.

On Mars the anomalous formations lie in the Arrhenius Region, some 36,000 square kilometer of terrain in the southern hemisphere east of Hellas Planitia. (More precisely, the region is located between 235° and 240° east longitude and 40° to 45° south latitude.) Planetary scientists have expressed their wonderment over these improbable formations while offering equally improbable guesses to account for them. A recent article published by R. Foxx, et al., listed five proposals, two of which (cinder cones and table mountains) they sought to substantiate as alternative possibilities, depending on when the domes were created in relation to the surface material in which they lie.

There is more to this region than the domed craters, as can be seen in the pictures above. (We’ve placed a more complete picture of the regionhere). The weirdly “wormlike” formations, exposed within craggy trenches, have provoked astonishment from scientists and a host of speculations about “artificial tubes” or “transportation systems” beneath the surface. But the speculations in the direction of artificiality or intelligent construction can be excluded through consideration of similarly grooved and ridged formations in other contexts such as theGorgonum Region, just one of thousands of examples. Further examples will appear in coming Pictures of the Day.

Here, in brief, is an electrical interpretation. An interdisciplinary investigation of data concerning Mars suggests that in the past the entire planet was subjected to interplanetary-scale plasma discharge events. Vast regions were excavated to depths measured in miles. Some of the material was accelerated electrically into space; some was emplaced back on the surface to form the ubiquitous but unexpected layering, whose origin is now debated by planetary scientists.

Diffuse discharges baked the surfaces of implanted layers as in a plasma oven, giving rise to hardened strata exposed in the walls of canyons. Arc discharges burnt and blasted craters into the surface. Lightning many times more energetic than that of thunderstorms we know today ripped across the Martian landscape. Many of the blast channels it left are mistaken for flood or lava erosion, a perception that can be easily corrected through attention to detail.

But in the floors of many of these channels appear glassified ridges, or “fulgurites”, as in the Gorgonum Region noted above. On a smaller scale the lightning’s transverse coronal filaments, always perpendicular to the direction of the primary discharge, formed and fused the same characteristic ripples in the regolith of the Arrhenius Region. In some channels, multiple lightning strokes have cut terraces, each with its faint fulgurite ridges. The existence of these mysterious ridges is a crucial prediction of the Electric Universe.

In the electric view, therefore, both the domed craters and the accompanying trenches of the Arrhenius Region are the result of cosmic lightning strikes. Where an electric arc “stuck” briefly for a while to a point on the surface before being extinguished, it produced domed craters, as in Dr. Ransom’s experiments. Dr. Ransom has informed us that in his experiments, if a lower energy arc was extinguished before a complete spherule was formed, the result was a dome. The fully rounded spherules were the result of higher-energy discharges. From the Electric universe viewpoint, the domed craters and the “wormy” channels simply reflect two common electrical discharge effects on a surface. We expect to find them in close association. And we can confidently predict that more extensive laboratory experimentation will confirm the association in every important detail.

Some excellent discussion can be had on the Thunderbolts forum:
    http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/p...e9478ff5ca2af4
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-08-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Banned

Hide in plain sight

I took some time to carefully consider,whether or not I should show this newly discovered evidence which at first, concerned me deeply.

I'm quite certain this evidence will, shock, tantalize and ultimately provide categorical proof, in my opinion of the existence of intelligent design on this planet. Moreover, the evidence depicted is not ancient. Indeed, on the contrary, there is clear evidence of a timeline that can pin point a period in human history of no more than 80 years ago!

This has been achieved by one surface rendering in particular that can only be no more than this time frame. And, it is my opinion this has been done for just this purpose by its creators.

But first, I need to explain a little about size and scale. These renditions and constructs are simply huge, they are "off the scale" as the saying goes. So in order to perceive their structure and design, we must learn to appreciate their size in comparison to the human form. For without this comparative reference point, the data would be easily overlooked. How the inhabitants are able to "create" such massive designs, I can only speculate as formed from altitude and by a means presently unknown to mankind.

The shock is clear. They have, in their own peculiar way, emulated aspects of human creations. They depict the form of the living face, both animal and humanoid. In most all cases, they are created in a way which has elements of infantile cartoonesque proportions. Why this is, we can only speculate again, but off the bat, I would say that "they are meant to be found and seen" and the cartoon in and of itself, has immediate recognizable attributes to most all humans worldwide young and old.

Of course, academia even on the fringe will have difficulty digesting this evidence. But I caution one to remind oneself of one very simple question; "do you know what an alien should and should not do"? I hesitate to guess, most of us would say; we have no idea. So, as strange and bizarre as these images will show, we must accept; "that they are what they are" furthermore,they appear to have been embedded into the surface in a way, that must involve a modification of the surface matter of sheer basalt rock "changed" into designs which appear to involve multi dimension holographic means.

This makes for a challenge for the human eye but with the help of 3D anaglyph glasses and stereo-graphic images provided by ESA and NASA, we can produce images of the surface with "depth of field". The brain then can grasp better the shape and form of an object.

So, please be advised here that if you wish to perceive these beautiful creations and confirm their alien construct, you will need a pair of red/cyan anaglyph glasses and only red/cyan anaglyph glasses.

We are about to closely analyze the region located on the very north west corner of the Mensa in Hebes Chasma depicted earlier in the thread:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post53950

What I find intriguing here, is we have a situation of "hide in plain sight" as this ESA image has been available for download and evaluation for several years and as far as I am aware, this image as not been adequately analyzed. In using the two stereo images from the Mars Express image, we can turn and magnify, realign the above reference anaglyph.

In the image below, we see a generated anaglyph of the very northwest corner of the steep sided 90 degree corner. From left to right of this image, the distance is very close to 6km!

In the center of the complex, there is huge ledge where an entrance can just be perceived. This is important as I see this as "street level" so to speak but...if you were standing on that ledge, you would be nothing more but a tiny spec.

And so on to the bizarre. In all of this complex (and we are just looking the very apex of this 90 degree corner) we even have the initials of possibly the creator of "VR" or possibly an indicator of a time stamp - "Victoria's Reign". Note also, the several caricatures embedded in this massive mesa cliff side, the "Pixie's head" is beautifully contrived and is absolutely massive! Look close and take your time and "get into the image"

Shortly, we will expand into this region with further images as we move on to even more stunning evidence.

In the image below, the same region turned right and zoomed out. Note in the top left corner, the beautiful rendition of the dinosaur head clad with a human stylized eye. We'll look a little closer in upcoming images of this incredible face/head.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-10-2018 at 12:09 AM.

Banned

Art for Art's sake!

In an effort to try and capture the massive artwork along the northwest mesa ridge, I've composed a short video in 1080p.

The images files taken from the ESA Mars Express stereo camera, although nowhere close to the resolution of the MRO orbiter, there is enough resolution to gain a 3D image of the region and by realigning the stereo files to produce this video, one can see reasonably clearly the fantastic works of art which adorn this corner of the mesa.

The artist or artists, as I have seen so many times, have a propensity for humor which gives me a great sense of cautious optimism, for without any doubt, at least to my eye, what is being conveyed here, in abundance, is no less than "art for art's sake" as it were. So much so, I can say with some confidence, that the makers are a peaceful race whoever they are.

At no time, have I encountered any work which represents destruction, although it does appear that eating another life form of sustenance must be a universal thing. How far this practice is employed to survive, we have no way of telling.

The video is blurry I'm afraid but take your time and try and capture the caricatures embedded in the surface in your mind's eye, and remind yourself of both the vast scale and the illusion of the holographic form. Enjoy!

Note, as the camera "zooms in" to the mesa corner, tilt your head to the left and look to right of the mesa, this will give you an idea of the incredible steepness of this huge mountain side.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yA-...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-13-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    In an effort to try and capture the massive artwork along the northwest mesa ridge, I've composed a short video in 1080p.

The images files taken from the ESA Mars Express stereo camera, although nowhere close to the resolution of the MRO orbiter, there is enough resolution to gain a 3D image of the region and by realigning the stereo files to produce this video, one can see reasonably clearly the fantastic works of art which adorn this corner of the mesa.

The artist or artists, as I have seen so many times, have a propensity for humor which gives me a great sense of cautious optimism, for without any doubt, at least to my eye, what is being conveyed here, in abundance, is no less than "art for art's sake" as it were. So much so, I can say with some confidence, that the makers are a peaceful race whoever they are.

At no time, have I encountered any work which represents destruction, although it does appear that eating another life form of sustenance must be a universal thing. How far this practice is employed to survive, we have no way of telling.

The video is blurry I'm afraid but take your time and try and capture the caricatures embedded in the surface in your mind's eye, and remind yourself of both the vast scale and the illusion of the holographic form. Enjoy!

Note, as the camera "zooms in" to the mesa corner, tilt your head to the left and look to right of the mesa, this will give you an idea of the incredible steepness of this huge mountain side.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yA-...ew?usp=sharing

Not having much luck with that link.
    Shows a video player box, with 11:11 of playtime.
    But all I get is "the wheel" for a few (3-4) minutes (I have MEGA-Monster bandwidth with Comcast). Ended up bailing.
    Maybe you can provide a D/L link so I/we can view it locally?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Not having much luck with that link.
    Shows a video player box, with 11:11 of playtime.
    But all I get is "the wheel" for a few (3-4) minutes (I have MEGA-Monster bandwidth with Comcast). Ended up bailing.
    Maybe you can provide a D/L link so I/we can view it locally?
    Thanks Cal for the head's up. I tried the link and played back without a problem on both my machine and my phone - two different providers and both were good.

Anyway, hit the link again and in the top right corner, there's d/load button. It's a big file though but should play well locally. Of course, it's a 3D anaglyph so you'll need the glasses.

Cheers,
    Mal

Banned
    I have studied this region along the northwest ridge of Hebes mesa for over six months now and the more time one spends in "eye adjustment" the more the brain begins to cognitively recognize the characters in the fold. I will admit, it is difficult at first to adjust to the images. It does appear to me, they have been very cleverly "scored" into the surface but due to their immense size and holographic composition, your mind could invariably overlook them, partly because of their bizarre nature.

Along the top plateau, stemming from the signature "VR" is a most peculiar glyph. In the image below, I've converted it to a grey scale so to gauge its proportions and below, is the "better view" in 3D anaglyph giving a very slight sense of "depth of field".

This strange cartoon has me baffled. Surely there is some meaning to this chap as it steps forward in a pronounced gate. Just visible, is a bizarre contraption through the right hand side of its head and what on earth (or Mars) is dangling from its mouth, another carton creature of sorts. Most strange indeed!

Images below, show the region and play attention to the striking inclusion of what appear to be "three birdlike" holograms. This will challenge your eye but take the time to focus and notice the center "creature" which is sporting a huge "crest"!

From the top of the image to the bottom, the ground length is just over 5km

Region

Region with grey-scale inset
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-15-2018 at 01:02 AM.

Banned

Seen from and oblique angle

This is fascinating and a great example of perspective. In the image below, I've produced this faux 3D of the "Pixie's Head" taken from an acute oblique angle found in the ESA image here: http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Ima...rspective_view

Although the image lacks clear resolution, there is enough detail to see "beneath" the head of the Pixie glyph, and remember, the head of the Pixie is over 1km from head to chin.

Just visible are some beautiful arched structures seen quite clearly along the top edge of the Pixie roof.

Magnified:

In this image below, all I have done is to rotate the image above 90 degrees and thus we see the head of the Pixie construct! What must this be like to be there, such fantastic architecture, phenomenal!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-16-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Banned
    As mentioned above, the "head of the Pixie" construct is just over 1km (or 1/6th of a mile) and to keep things into perspective, here's a good comparison of the surface real estate which can be covered in this distance. The image below shows the south west corner of Central Park and a distance from Columbus Circle to West 75th street over 12 blocks of Manhattan!

Now try and visualize this just on the Pixie Head construct

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-16-2018 at 07:25 PM.