Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    I set up an account with Amazon a few years back and have been very impressed with their service ever since. Sign up with their "Prime account" nice benefits and works great!

If you get the glasses from this link, its a great deal as they send you two pairs and the clip-on's work great for ease of use as they flip up and down without taking your glasses off. https://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Presc...es+clip-on%27s

That's where I'm ordering the glasses from. Have to wait until tomorrow to pick up that credit card though. Will order glasses first thing in the morning. I already have an Amazon acct. So true... they're service is excellent. I've never had a problem with it. Really looking forward to seeing your photo's with those glasses!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned

Elo

One of my favorite works of art along the Hebes canyon side, are these huge three caricatures which I've named "Manny, Moe and Jack".

Again, we see their lighter and funny side!

Their capability to create such refined subtleties never ceases to amaze me. Even though the white mass is also a mountaintop peak, the image here creates the illusion of a deep cave beneath!

The sense of that "infantile nursery rhyme" is always there...strange.

Banned
    I wanted to say a little more about the image above. As this is a great hi def image, I had it printed on a 36" X 30" canvass, hanging in my home by the entrance and has become a great topic of conversation when they find out it's actually a photograph of the surface of Mars!

They often zoom in to the very top at 1 o'clock where there's some apparent ruins at the edge of the precipices. Also a good place to grasp the scale of the escarpment.

In the 3D below, we see "Moe" in close up detail showing how the illusion is created.

l

Banned
    A few month ago, I was a member of Project Avalon until Bill Ryan decided to cancel my membership. Not for any bad behavior but purely because he did not like the truth which I was presenting on his forum and as I understand it, the first time this has happened much to the dismay of many members.

In many ways, I did not mind at all as the departure was quite amicable. His decision in many minds, saw this as validating my research on Life on Mars whether he knew it or not. I thank him for that.

After all, why would Bill Ryan remove a member for nothing more than exhibiting images of the Martian surface for the sole reason of research into possible Martian anomalies?

Here is a recent post he made where he comments on a post made by a member who attempts to make humor of my thread "Understanding Life on Mars".

Below are just a couple of the member's posts there that were fervently in support of my research.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Mars-Part-Two

Although I have not received many comments here on our forum, (understandably I might add) I will continue and hope to see some responsive posts as I move forward with greater and more "in depth" exposure to past and present life on our nearest planetary neighbor.

Below, is a link to a video I produced showing a huge alien outpost nestled in the very lowest region on the south facing slopes of the Hebes Chasma canyon. Feel free to d\l and zoom in further to the many incredible alien creations located there. But be prepared to adjust your eye/mind relationship as life there IMO has the amazing ability to modify the topography to suit their needs. In other words, they do NOT build or create with "bricks and mortar"!

They have a propensity to design and create "surface facial anomalies" and to recognize this, it make take a while for your eyes to adjust to.

The video is produced in 3D anaglyph which will require anaglyph glasses.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    M-Albion-3D
    I would ask that you not rehash issues you have had on other forums.
    We have experienced such scenarios before, and it never ends well.

Take solace in the fact that, although you are not getting many replies, there are MANY lurkers here viewing your works.
    And that so far, you are free (within the ToS) to express your opinion and post your works unencumbered.

Thanks
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Thanks Calikid, fyi I had no intent to fecundate with my past Avalon membership, more of an example really of how some eyes have difficulty while others do not in accepting this awkward reality in this puzzling evidence. I guess I side stepped a bit.

I would like to clarify one thing though. The evidence that I am exhibiting here, is not my "works" as you put it, the images are nothing more than what I have found through extremely close examination of the Mars Express and more meticulously, the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) stereo images. I am merely presenting the evidence, nothing more, nothing less.

What I have found after several years of investigation in my opinion, is nothing less than astonishing! But in order to understand this evidence, one must realize that there is no "smoking gun," rather a totality of congruent evidence which, if the observer is prepared to invest in, will show a truly bizarre alien existence on this planet.

NASA has made great steps to bring this evidence to the general public but it has been very cleverly camouflaged by various means such as turning the images, changing the contrast values, reversing the polarity to name just a few.

With the use of powerful software now available to the public, we can reverse these manipulations and with the use of close or near field 3D anaglyph images also available to the public, we can now see these incredible and dare I say shocking examples of intelligent design ubiquitous throughout the Martian landscape.

What I have found is something I did not expect to find and I must add, it took some deep introspective to come to terms with the devastating evidence. Whether or not Bill Ryan is aware of this is hard to tell by his precipitous dismissal of the evidence. Typically in similar situations as this, the person positing such claims is met with personal ridicule in order to deflect from the evidence.

With Bill's lack of focus into the many images posted on Avalon and my ultimate removal without allowing me to respond in depth, I suspect he has had his orders given to him. Still I harbor no grudge and wish Bill every success with his forum.

Anyway enough said on that matter, back to the evidence.

In short, we have a planet close to us which resembles in many ways, the Mojave Desert just 45 million miles "up the road"! Thus far, we have mapped roughly one tenth of of one percent of the Martian surface in High Definition photography and about half of those images are in stereo capture. So just a small fraction of the planet's surface.

Is there life there now and then? In my humble opinion Calikid, after four years of excruciating examination of hundreds of square miles "in close quarters" as it were, without any doubt whatsoever, the answer is YES and, they are still there NOW!

They are there to be seen by anyone who is willing and persistent enough to open their eyes and to do the work required and, if you have the mind capable to accept the "high strangeness" of the results and capable also in removing one's preconceived "Human Chauvinism" in what you should "expect to see", the evidence will begin to take shape in your mind's eye of a wonderful albeit hauntingly familiar repertoire of child-like renditions of Human/Alien artwork that numbs the senses and will dumbfound your beliefs for years to come.

For there is just but one question required to be answered in order to commence this quizzical journey beyond one's personal Rubicon; "Is there any single anomaly found in any of the hi res images which, has the unmistakable properties of an unnatural reality"? That is all.

Thus....
    "To be, or not to be: that is the question:
    Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
    Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
    And by opposing end them"?

Up until now, I have refrained somewhat in posting what I believe are the more compelling evidentiary images of Life On Mars. There is so much to see and evaluate and so far, such little apparent responsive interest. A picture tells a thousand words yet no one has yet toyed with the questions!

But this IS human nature is it not? If I step over the Rubicon can I find my way back, is it even possible? So, I dare not tread for this could, ney, it would change everything.

Richard Hoagland conveys:

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-13-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Thanks Calikid, fyi I had no intent to fecundate with my past Avalon membership, more of an example really of how some eyes have difficulty while others do not in accepting this awkward reality in this puzzling evidence. I guess I side stepped a bit.

I would like to clarify one thing though. The evidence that I am exhibiting here, is not my "works" as you put it, the images are nothing more than what I have found through extremely close examination of the Mars Express and more meticulously, the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) stereo images. I am merely presenting the evidence, nothing more, nothing less.

What I have found after several years of investigation in my opinion, is nothing less than astonishing! But in order to understand this evidence, one must realize that there is no "smoking gun," rather a totality of congruent evidence which, if the observer is prepared to invest in, will show a truly bizarre alien existence on this planet.

NASA has made great steps to bring this evidence to the general public but it has been very cleverly camouflaged by various means such as turning the images, changing the contrast values, reversing the polarity to name just a few.

With the use of powerful software now available to the public, we can reverse these manipulations and with the use of close or near field 3D anaglyph images also available to the public, we can now see these incredible and dare I say shocking examples of intelligent design ubiquitous throughout the Martian landscape.

What I have found is something I did not expect to find and I must add, it took some deep introspective to come to terms with the devastating evidence. Whether or not Bill Ryan is aware of this is hard to tell by his precipitous dismissal of the evidence. Typically in similar situations as this, the person positing such claims is met with personal ridicule in order to deflect from the evidence.

With Bill's lack of focus into the many images posted on Avalon and my ultimate removal without allowing me to respond in depth, I suspect he has had his orders given to him. Still I harbor no grudge and wish Bill every success with his forum.

Anyway enough said on that matter, back to the evidence.

In short, we have a planet close to us which resembles in many ways, the Mojave Desert just 45 million miles "up the road"! Thus far, we have mapped roughly one tenth of of one percent of the Martian surface in High Definition photography and about half of those images are in stereo capture. So just a small fraction of the planet's surface.

Is there life there now and then? In my humble opinion Calikid, after four years of excruciating examination of hundreds of square miles "in close quarters" as it were, without any doubt whatsoever, the answer is YES and, they are still there NOW!

They are there to be seen by anyone who is willing and persistent enough to open their eyes and to do the work required and, if you have the mind capable to accept the "high strangeness" of the results and capable also in removing one's preconceived "Human Chauvinism" in what you should "expect to see", the evidence will begin to take shape in your mind's eye of a wonderful albeit hauntingly familiar repertoire of child-like renditions of Human/Alien artwork that numbs the senses and will dumbfound your beliefs for years to come.

For there is just but one question required to be answered in order to commence this quizzical journey beyond one's personal Rubicon; "Is there any single anomaly found in any of the hi res images which, has the unmistakable properties of an unnatural reality"? That is all.

Thus....
    "To be, or not to be: that is the question:
    Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
    Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
    And by opposing end them"?

Up until now, I have refrained somewhat in posting what I believe are the more compelling evidentiary images of Life On Mars. There is so much to see and evaluate and so far, such little apparent responsive interest. A picture tells a thousand words yet no one has yet toyed with the questions!

But this IS human nature is it not? If I step over the Rubicon can I find my way back, is it even possible? So, I dare not tread for this could, ney, it would change everything.

Richard Hoagland conveys:

I would love to find some glasses so I can look at what you have on the video there, but I however with out seeing with the 3D glasses agree with you. When Richard C. Hoagland was going over pics from mars on C2C AM many years ago, I was looking at those same pic's myself and was finding some interesting things as well. I believe there is something there. Either old cities and/or anomalies of various things like structure, statues, machines looking things ect.... ect.. I believe it is there. Now couple that with what people have been saying about various secret bases "We" might have there ourselves. It all makes for some interesting talk. I mean there have been many different people talk about bases on Mars for a while now. I do find it funny that the movie John Carter which before and after it was released was getting such bad press and reviews. Why? Well maybe they don't want people to get inspired and start looking around or take an interest into Mars. I found that movie to be quite entertaining and good by the way. There was no reason for it to be such vehemently attacked like it was. Anyways keep researching, asking questions and bringing stuff forward. Even if it may turn out to be something else, lets identify and clarify it before we label anything as just our imagination, for it is with our imagination that we truely bring things to bear and to life.

Edward

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I would love to find some glasses so I can look at what you have on the video there, but I however with out seeing with the 3D glasses agree with you. When Richard C. Hoagland was going over pics from mars on C2C AM many years ago, I was looking at those same pic's myself and was finding some interesting things as well. I believe there is something there. Either old cities and/or anomalies of various things like structure, statues, machines looking things ect.... ect.. I believe it is there. Now couple that with what people have been saying about various secret bases "We" might have there ourselves. It all makes for some interesting talk. I mean there have been many different people talk about bases on Mars for a while now. I do find it funny that the movie John Carter which before and after it was released was getting such bad press and reviews. Why? Well maybe they don't want people to get inspired and start looking around or take an interest into Mars. I found that movie to be quite entertaining and good by the way. There was no reason for it to be such vehemently attacked like it was. Anyways keep researching, asking questions and bringing stuff forward. Even if it may turn out to be something else, lets identify and clarify it before we label anything as just our imagination, for it is with our imagination that we truely bring things to bear and to life.

Edward
    Yes, these glasses can be a little tough to find "in the shops" but Amazon has the very best resource especially if you wear glasses as I do, the clip-on's here work zoot capri! Examining 3D images at any length does mean "on and off" a lot, so the flip mechanism works well. Also, the price is right!

Red and Cyan lenses are the "only" type to use however, no other will work. Seeing the image actually result in a perfect grey-scale image. Once you start seeing Mars in 3D, there's no turning back. I have my computer attached to a 60" plasma and it's like "being there".

https://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Presc...rds=3d+glasses

For my my wife I, we must have watched the Movie John Carter 3 or 4 times now and is a big fav of ours, but the story is very deep and depending who you talk to (and Dick Hoagland is on the list) they will say that the author Edgar Rice Burroughs was a highly "connected" man in his time and the Barsoom series was in fact partly true. Certainly, the movie John Carter had so many subtle messages, you have to watch it several times to pick up the under-linings.

Hope you get the glasses, as soon I will post some awesome 3D images of some really amazing alien architecture that is jaw dropping.

Banned

Evidence of their amazing capabilities!

On July 4th 2009 at 14.35 local Mars time, the MRO captured one of the most revealing stereo images of the south facing wall of Hebes Chasma in super high definition with remarkable clarity in 28.8 cm per pixel with 1 X 1 binning allowing objects to be "resolved" at 86cm (roughly 33") across. http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_013772_1795

With the image in stereo format, it allowed me to magnify at very close range in 3D and produce some incredible close-ups as well as filming a 3D video of some astonishing alien handiwork of their capabilities we can only imagine with our limited current technology.

In order to grasp this, the human mind/eye receptacle needs to to prepped somewhat purely because the eye will be seeing a reality it has never seen before and as such, will at first have difficulty believing the dimensionality of the surface strata.

This is my interpretation thus far gathered from many examples which I will endeavor to explain.

In the images and video below, you will see many protruding strata's which I call "terraces". Initially, my eye did not catch the special nature of the terraces. They look to have vertical cliffs comprising of strange albeit natural buttresses, but after close examination, they are far from natural.

Ok, this is where it gets really strange. Try to focus your eye on the foot or base of where the terrace ends and surface directly below "meet". You will begin to adjust your eye to how the surface below actually traverses "underneath" the buttress wall. This condition is consistent with an "impossible topological condition"!

The Chasma wall has been modified (possibly) to create a stepped affect allowing a "floating" strata canopy of sorts unknown to geology found on Earth. In effect, crating a "multi level partition" which appears to escape the laws of gravity! They are quite unnatural in their form and design and are ubiquitous throughout the escarpment of Hebes Chasma. What they are and for what purpose of course, is not known but in many of them, they bear remarkable resemblance of incredible vertical familiar shapes similar to paper folds below.

They are also incredibly massive and in many instances, show huge cave like entrances which defy anything known, at least to here on Earth. If you take your time, you will begin to see their immense topographical sculptures and are hauntingly alien!

This is the first time I have posted this evidence and will post further evidence shortly on how I came to confirm their "floating" design and will startle even the most traditional ardent geologist.

At the very least, if you have 3D glasses, you are in for a real treat with this video I produced which depicts the utter strangeness of the Martian surface - enjoy!

The video is filmed in 1080p resolution and best experienced on larger monitors. Feel free to d/l.

Clips:

'
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-22-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Banned

Architecture on the Melas Plains

Located just south of the giant Valles Marineris nestled in the rolling hillsides of the Melas Plains almost on the Martian equator, there are sprawling cities of incredible Martian architectural structures.

These truly amazing forms do not have any resemblance to our buildings on Earth and as such, most eyes will have great difficulty recognizing their complex and flowing form, so patience and attention to depth of field is required.

Of course, the questions remains; are they dwellings? Frankly, it's really hard to tell but in many at high magnification, there are faint signs of surface "on goings" which lead me to conclude that they are being used and are modern designs as opposed to ruins or ancient forms!

These images are "faux 3D" productions which allow the eye to just get a sense of depth not apparent in the 2D model. I will post more of these as and when I have the time but here's a few to start with.

It's important to keep in mind the scale here. Although we are very close up, we are still too far to see a standing human being. So if you you were standing anywhere in these images, you be only a very small spec if seen at all.

From the image file :http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_022620_1690

In the image above, if you look very carefully located at 1 o'clock at the very top, you can make out a wonderful human face which gives the slight impression of an Oriental "feel". Remember, impressionism is their forte!

This images below has some very interesting structures and if you focus very carefully, you can just make out a "cameo plateau" with the image of a cartoonized human face. These huge holographic facial plateaus are quite common and have an importance possibly as an artistic rendering of sorts. We will see more of these in future posts.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-24-2017 at 08:05 PM.