Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Re Chrome darkening videos: on some machines this happens, and the culprits typically are ad blockers and/or hardware acceleration.

Looks like it is the ad blocker as the responsible party on my machine, thanks Garuda

Banned
    Above shows the 2D central area in the video posted earlier. Below, is the same image in 3D

In the 3D image, look very close at the "Liam Neeson" type nose and focus on the amazing structure which "incorporates" the structure "in font" and "behind".

Absolutely beautiful design.

It's important to get your eyes around this so take your time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Here's a snapshot of the area several meters from the lander and lo and behold, a beautiful Alien hologram dead center in the image, do you recognize the character? Clue, he's wearing Velma Dinkley's wig.

3D glasses required and you don't want to miss this one....many more to come in this landscape.

Note the "dwelling" in the top background, constructed to the scale of those very small "people"...

I thought this a worthwhile mention, a point on the above image.

As I have stated many times before, the "artists" responsible for these astounding renditions (holographic surface manipulations) have a certain style in their compositions.

Below is one of the most breathtaking renditions of a human female facial and torso profile, which I found several years back (2010 I believe) in the images captured by the Opportunity rover taken from Duck Bay on the rim of Victoria Crater https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mer/images/pia100007.html

Notice the way they emphasize the effect of "shiny hair" ...a most magnificent optical illusion!!

This method can be seen in the cartoonized hair of the Scooby Doo hair ensemble in the above anaglyph.

An unmistakable and hauntingly beautiful style!

Banned
    In a comment made yesterday, that the above image did not show her location in Victoria Crater clearly enough.

So here ya go.

Ain't she a beauty!! I have to admit, they have great talent.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-04-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Banned

The Victoria Crater NEXUS

I should have mentioned on the above image "rocky escarpment"

Can you see the NEXUS?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    I should have mentioned on the above image "rocky escarpment"

Can you see the NEXUS?
    Hi M-Al,
    I do see the face.
    And I do see the face in the center of the pull back photo, you provided.
    And, I do know what a Nexus is.
    BUT please provide a little context, so I can understand your particular Nexus reference?!?

Thanks.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned

Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Hi M-Al,
    I do see the face.
    And I do see the face in the center of the pull back photo, you provided.
    And, I do know what a Nexus is.
    BUT please provide a little context, so I can understand your particular Nexus reference?!?

Thanks.

Sure, a "Nexus" is really a noun I thought appropriate. So in many instances, there are several "other renditions" in the immediate vicinity of the "obvious eye-catcher" which in many ways, validates the persistence of design. http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post48167

This is the tough one. When we look at the rocky VC escarpment, the mind normally asks the question; "this can't be a face, it can only be a coincidence of rock strata formation" and for one main reason....IF the images of faces etc. are real, then they can only have been produced with a technology which I am unfamiliar with".

The answer to the above is, yes.

Remember also this. "We are looking at only pixels".

Here is a very close "local" example of the Nexus:

In the left hand image we see a canine. And in the right hand image, we see a rather ugly "demon" type chap with his arm raised.

But they share the same eye, typical of design of "two heads in one"

There are many more in the rocks.

Banned
    Here's another in the vicinity.

May take a moment or two to get your eyes around this as the two facial features are looking in opposite directions.

Banned
    Distance Perception.....

Banned

At this point...

At this point, most all I'm sure will be engaging in a faux rapport....... this is all a "brainchild known as pariedolia".

I spent many an hour in the now defunct Meta Research Forum discussing this fallacy and can say, it's been a very effective cover story.

What is on Mars is not paredolia, (I wish it were that easy) visually, the consistency (congruence) of the patterns are completely inconsistent with the defined parameters of the paredolia legend.....and that's just to begin.

Apart from the possibility that a face in the clouds have similar puffy cheeks, there's little chance we can group them with intelligent "STYLE".

Style is a product of intelligence, recognizable style is a product of intelligence...absolute. IMO.

There is so much to gather from these embedded manifestations it boggles the mind.