Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    The region I'll be discussing over the next few images can be seen along very steep (over 4.5 miles vertical drop) north west edge where the Mesa makes a spectacular tight 90 degree turn (will post shortly)

Banned
    Source: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Sp...Canyon_of_Mars

Along the very top edge of the north west corner of the giant Mensa in the above gray scale , are some of the most astonishing creations of this alien mind, and as you will see as we move along, if you allow it? "Once revealed, then never concealed".

I feel quite certain, that if you choose to follow this thread from this point on, you could experience a sort of "point of no return". If you are reading this thread, I goes without saying, you are fascinated with the possibility of life on our nearest planetary neighbor and if you follow through, and begin to see what I am proposing in these images, then all I can say is this; "let me be the first to welcome you to the existence of off world life in our solar system".

Break, I will post a little later, back to domestics'

Banned

New Evidence

Well we've arrived at a point in my thread "Life on Mars" were I think we need to shift gears a little and begin to take a close look at some new startling evidence of some of the most prodigious surface creations on Mars, at least to the degree which I have been able to capture with my eye.

But first, we need to do some "prep work" in my attempt to explain what I have been able to comprehend of the evidence thus far.

As I have said previously, my research has now expanded over 5 years of close observation of both the NASA Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter as well as the lower resolution ESA Mars Express Orbiter.

Both orbiters have on board, an impressive array of imaging equipment including 3D stereo anaglyph cameras. A good source of basic technical information can be found in the links below on both orbiter cameras.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K94...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jn9...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rHW...ew?usp=sharing

The first challenge in allowing one's brain to grasp and experience these "works of art", is that the viewer must try to understand three important factors.

1. Understand, that the creators of these incredible designs, are extraordinarily ingenious and are masters of "distance perception". They have the capability of creating multi dimensional, holographic compositions which, we (Earth humans) have yet to be able to duplicate on this scale. As a result, you will be looking at creations (renditions) manifested (by means unknown) in which the human eye has not seen before, (at least that I am aware of!) So my advice here, is to try and discard the "how" or "why" and to just try and focus only on the "what"....for now. We can revisit these aspects at a later stage and try to form some speculative ideas on how this is done. (There are one or two excellent high resolution MRO images of the targeted region which we can view then).
    2. Masters of "distance perception" what does this mean? It became obvious to me early on, that the creator(s) are very aware of the distance or altitude each rendition could be viewed from. In other words, they are aware that each rendition would be viewed from high altitude and have "formed" the artwork in such a way, that the "shape and details of the character" being portrayed, ONLY require enough physical attributes to perceive the creation. In this, they are "Masters of Impressionism"!
    3. Lastly, and perhaps, the hardest point to be grasp here is; "they are absolutely aware of Human life here on Earth". This can be a little "gut wrenching" to accept. But the facts will soon be seen; "they are what they are" and we must attempt to "get over this" and realize that the creators are sending us a simple message; "we are here and we know who you are"! This fact, will become acutely and perhaps painfully evident as one's eyes become better focused to the precise contours of the surface. "Once revealed, never concealed"!

I am so confident of these discoveries, please let me add here; I am just a researcher who's only wish is to bring forth these beautiful discoveries so that all people of our home planet Earth can hold in their mind's eye, perhaps the first real and documented evidence of "Life beyond Earth" and in doing so, it is my hope, we can begin to see greater horizons as we stumble on our way through the maze of "Disclosure". In the words of the late comedian Dave Allen; "May your God be with you"

One of the problems we have encountered in early discoveries such as the enigmatic "Crown face on Mars" for example, (seen below) is, although the rendition is powerfully compelling, it lacks congruence, or in other words, there is no or very little "other" equally compelling evidence in the immediate vicinity. For example, if the so named, Crown Face had "another" similar face in juxtaposition, perhaps of a male face of similar style and proportion, we would have congruence in design. If this were the case, all bets would be off! There is some discussion on this below by noted researcher George Haas.

Credit: Mr. Greg Orme http://thecydoniainstitute.proboards.com/thread/43

Of course, the other famous face is from the original eighteen images of the Cydonia region first imaged in detail by the Viking 1 and Viking 2 orbiters.

From the experience gathered from my research, it is now my fervent opinion that both of the surface creations depicted above, are in fact that of intelligent design and manifestation. However, it remains a sad fact of academia, that when all is said and done, without any compelling evidence showing congruence in design, both could actually be - natural rock formations.

Cont.

Banned

Hebes - The Valley of Wingless Wyvern

The focus of discussion is centered of course, in Hebes Chasma - The Valley of The Wingless Wyvern!

Source: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Sp...Canyon_of_Mars

In the two low resolution images captured in nadir (directly from above) by the Mars Express Orbiter, we see the enigmatic Hebes Mensa "strategically located" at the base of the Chasma. The Valley (trough) is over 5 miles deep and the center island (Mensa) is almost the same depth/height. (about 1/4 mile lower than the enclosed surrounding rim).

For purposes of analysis, the ESA image has been rotated 90 degrees with North actually at the bottom of the image.

So one can get a good sense of the location of interest and the focus of this discussion, the region can be seen here in the red rectangle below and is roughly 20 miles across.

Back shortly, domestics calling.

Banned
    The "specie" responsible for these renditions I have found thus far, clearly have great talent and can produce immense "works of art"...which appears to be their intent.

So in order for the human brain to adjust to the reception of the design and construct, what is needed is some definitive validation of at least one or two creations. Then, after the shock wears off, the researcher can move forward in recognizing any possible "future examples".

As with most works of art, the artist normally has some "idea" what they are about to do before they put "paint to canvass" so to speak, obviously this principle is the same on Mars whereby there is a predefined objective or statement embedded in their work, whatever that may be. This then, is the "message" in the creation.

Along the North West wall of the Mesa, not only is there design, but also a possible message, and if I am correct, that subtle message can be gathered and strangely understod. But this will take some adjustment in the viewers interpretation.

What is important here as we begin, is to try and accept that the renditions found here, have a clear and precise design which is quite recognizable by the human mind (Earth human that is) as opposed to an "alien whatever".

So, we have cast of characters - and human characters no less! However, they are cleverly stylized and almost buried in the blur and massive folds of the surface. Each have a length of over 2km and nearly as wide!

I will try and give my best description of character number one who I have named "King Blockhead!" for hopefully obvious reasons.

In the images below, we see a beautiful albeit strangely concocted facial rendition who is sporting a "cockeyed mischievous grin". His left eye is squinted and is holding his stylized right hand to his mouth. Take your time to capture his expression.

Grey scale.________Colour

3D

As I scanned the cliff side, I did notice that the 3D image above did not return any real significant "depth of field" which we shall revisit later. This particular character also has the added detail of a pass made by the MRO where we can analyse under high magnification how this character has been produced.

We shall move on to the next character embedded in the cliff side who I have named; "The Two Faced Old Man".
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12-27-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Banned
    The Two Faced Old Man is highly symbolic inasmuch that the "blending" of two faces into one is an "alien signature" commonly found in many if not most of their facial and "head" creations.

This "embedded multi dimension effect" may take a few minuets to recognize, as the human mind attempts to switch from one face to another can be challenging at first and takes some practice.

This character is actually more than just a face and if you look very carefully, you can scan down and see his right arm and elongated fingers are thus artistically manifested.

Where his arm and hand falls on the cliff side is truly amazing as we shall see later.

Look at his face and you will see the "same old man" from two differing angles. It's important to catch this expression. Notice also, the letter "P" defining his right ear.

Grey Scale

Colour

Banned
    And so, on to my absolute favorite in the entire chasma!

Introducing the next character who I have named obviously, "The Evil Clown".

When I first gazed into this massive petroglyph of sorts (this character has the embedded dimension built into the cliff side wall...if you look very carefully) I did not see the clowns face but another face with a wide open mouth...and then the face morphed before my eyes and I captured the second human face and about fell to the floor in disbelief!
    Now, I can see nothing but the clown and when you do too...it WILL be a shock!! So be prepared

"Once reveled...NEVER CONCEALED"

Grey Scale

Colour

There is a lot of data here, but I should bring to your attention a couple of things. First, note the impression of two "overlapping" hands here.

To the center left of the image, is the "clown's hand" held to his right side and up in line with his head. In the clown's hand, there is a sharp "dagger" pointing down. Below his hand, there are the formations of some "extended thin fingers" (going almost horizontal") who BELONG to the Two Faced Old Man (not seen in this image) He stands to right of the clown. This "gesture" is important to capture in one's mind's eye as we proceed.

Note also, that the area in the top right hand of the image is hard to make out, but surmise it is part of the regalia of the very distinct "clowns hat".

Here's the human counterpart for a visual reference.

We shall see the full composition below in the next post.

Banned
    And now we gaze upon the three characters in juxtaposition to each other. Notice their slant as they Kareem slightly down the Mesa cliff side.

The distance in length of all three (actually, there is a fourth character which we shall see later on), is over three miles.

Now....here we see the intent of the subliminal message in the design.

The Two Faced Old Man has his right arm with his extended long and very thing fingers "holding down" the arm of the Evil Clown's right arm and hand, where the dagger has been "kept in check". Look close and you can see the Old Man's hand over the arm of the Clown. It's very subtle but just recognizable.

Now, if you have mastered capturing the "two faces" of the old man, note, that his face "facing you" is actually the precise shape of the proverbial "symbolic heart".

As you see...the story in the design "unfolds"!

Emphasis added:

Colour

In the color image above, we see the fourth character to the far left in the cliff side, although this rendition is actually a hologram of a distinct human face. In 3D anaglyph, this character comes alive and I've named this face "Spooky Action at a Distance" or just "Spooky" for short!

This image below, is NOT for the faint of heart!

This is just the beginning so hold on to your hats....there's much more to come!
    Last edited by epo333; 12-29-2017 at 10:47 PM. Reason: *CS*

Banned
    In anaglyph 3D, we get just a sense of depth of field even though the surface protrusions along the cliff side are actually quite low relatively. This is confirmed by the MRO images I will post shortly.

Banned
    The 3D anaglyph image released by ESA in 2013 was produced using the nadir channel and one stereo channel of the High Resolution Stereo Camera on ESA’s Mars Express and have been combined to produce this anaglyph 3D image of Hebes Chasma, which can be viewed using stereoscopic glasses with red–green or red–blue filters.

http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Ima...ebes_Chasma_3D

As with all 3D anaglyph's, the red and cyan images are set apart "horizontally: (as are our eyes) by a certain distance in order for the brain to "fuse" them together creating an emergence into a grey scale image.

When we rotate the image by 90 degrees, the 3D effect is lost as the red and cyan are now separated in a vertical position. So what is needed now, is to separate the two stereo images and realign them horizontally bringing back into focus for the 3D effect. Fortunately, there is software available to accomplish this task. The software is open source and free of cost and advertising: http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/index.html

In the image below, I have realigned the two stereo images so we can now turn the ESA image 180 degrees to analyze in near field (close up). Here, I've combined another ESA image showing the measurable depth of the chasma at the western end of the mesa. From the very lowest point in the chasma to the mean circumference on the planet, we can see the depth is over 6 miles!

Now, we can take a very close look at this end of the mesa, which we will be doing next in the coming posts for more examples of the alien designer's prowess.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12-29-2017 at 02:00 AM.