Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    Well surprize, surprize! Doing a little further research yesterday, I found out there was a stereo image of the famous panoramic Victoria Crater image taken by the Opportunity rover. This now gives us a chance to examine in 3D....marvoulous!

https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA09103

So here's a clip of the region again but in 3D where the holographic facial renderings can be seen clearly. Note the nose and hair on the human to the right, his nose is actually "jutting out" from the surface and rather pointed to say the least (note the shadow beneath).

Still, what talent they have...pure art!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-24-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Banned
    How are these renderings accomplished? Well, we don't know of course but as I have said earlier, this looks to me, to be a process of holographic encapsulation.

As we know, everything is composed of matter at the subatomic level. If matter can be changed or modified, think of the benefits this would offer especially leaving one's homeworld and arriving at another.

We are always challenged to bring along necessary items in order to sustain life...but if we could change matter in situ at the destination, the advantages would be a plentiful supply, as long as we had the existing matter in place to form into a desired composition, whatever that would be.

Of course, we are many years away from this goal but we are beginning to make steps in the right direction.

Here's a situation in Afganistan where under Taliban rule, many ancient works of art were sadly defaced, but the use of a projected hologram came to the rescue.

Banned
    Examining these locations in hi magnification and in anaglyph, here we see the two regions of the crater in excellent detail.

Below the image captures this most bizarre of creations depicting a profile of "King Rat". His arm clinching a goblet of the finest alien brew!

Looking at the rock stratum close up, we can see the nose of the human face as it comically protrudes from the surface. The curls of his hair are just incredible!

The second face looking to the left...to my mind depicts a strange "monkey" which are quite common in Martian graffiti.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-15-2019 at 12:29 AM.

Banned
    A familiar "Earthly" creation to above.

Banned
    Just an update here on the northwest corner of the Hebes Chasma mesa.

I few people contacted me requesting a further explanation of the description I made on the subtle message depicted incorporated into the three characters "King Blockhead, the Two-Faced Old Man and the incredible Evil Clown" renditions.

The ridge is roughly 10 miles long in the image below so we get an idea on just how huge these creations are and yet we have no idea really how they were created other than the surface appears "whipped-up" in many instances.

l

Highlighted, we see the three characters more clearly and especially the clown rendition on the right.

Just recognizable on the very left is the dark rendition of a human male.

And below with annotation, we can just see the right arm of the old man bent at his elbow and his hand over the raised right arm of the clown who has a bright dagger in his enclosed fist.

The face of the old man has the form of a stylized "heart".

I read a story here and it appears to me, to project - "Love over Evil"

It's a complex rendering spanning over 5 miles in length and over 2 miles tall - massive!

Banned

"Packing for Mars"

Well, I have to say, this documentary flew under the radar and is available on Amazon "prime' no charge.

This is a very entertaining doc although cerebral, it goes into quite some depth as to the reality of SSP and their ventures to this enigmatic planet.

At around the 1 hour 35 min mark, something astonishing was shown. Apparently, a video clip gifted by the so-named Apollo insider of an SSP craft as it approached the planet with some amazing shots of the Valle Marinaris region, the polar regions and in particular, a shot of the North East section of the giant Mensa in Hebes Chasma!

Here's a clip from the video at that point where craft is approaching the planet.

http://Untitled.wmv

So I checked the image in the video and compared it to the only known two images of the mensa acquired by the ESA Mars Express image https://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Im...es_Chasma_mesa & https://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Im...rspective_view in the images below.

The ESA image on the left does appear to have a steeper cliff angle than the "still" on the right which would validate the position of the Apollo insider.

The movie "Packing for Mars" is well worth the watch and quite inspirational! The link is below to the Amazon page.

https://www.amazon.com/Packing-Mars-...t-video&sr=1-1
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 07-18-2019 at 10:54 PM.

Banned

Living on Mars

Taking a breath of "air",

It's been pointed out by mainstream academia, (and is the bedrock of human perception) that there is no atmosphere on Mars. In addition, there is no possibility of sustaining life i.e. vegetation, etc.

If the contrary was to "break out" in human consciousness it could result in prying "minds and eyes" demanding further investigation and the onslaught of a possible precipitous disclosure.

Of course, there IS a thick and breathable atmosphere and in many areas of the surface, we see large areas covered in a dark green hue....hmmm?

Due to the FOIA, the images sent back must "eventually" be handed to the American public and they have much to tell and contradict this long-standing NASA meme of a "dead and red" planet. All that is needed is a color adjustment and a close "look"!

The images below of Mars taken from space, we take a closer look where the dense atmosphere is quite visible.

Of course, NASA does not promote this... you must find this out for yourself and as NASA is "under the gun" to show the images somewhat immediately, and would face potential massive fines if they were shown to have been manipulated, they tend to bury and "keep quiet" rather than make true statement as the reality of the Martian surface.

Hi magnification of the above image showing the depth of the blue atmosphere

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 07-26-2019 at 01:18 AM.

Banned

The Color and Atmosphere of Mars

A closer look at the surface from above. Some areas have dense green unknown areas.

The atmosphere is continuos with a consistent depth

A 7min vid flying across the surface.

Banned

"A priori and a posteriori"

This video of the late Prof Tom Van Flandern (one on my all-time personal inspires) where Tom describes a science protocol of image evaluation namely "A priori and a posteriori" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_priori_and_a_posteriori

In a nutshell, this basically states; if you see a surface anomaly (the first incidence) which appears artificial, then, one can predict confirmation prior to receiving "further data", where, at that later time (or second incidence) will then confirm the first incidence (data) as artificial.

More to come on this later.

Although a tad dated, the video is an excellent educational tool for those interested in the subject of Life on Mars.

Part 1.

Part 2.

When the day comes, Prof. Van Flandern will go down in the history books as the only astronomical scientist willing to step outside the shackles of mainstream academia and bring true light to life out there. https://aas.org/obituaries/tom-c-van-flandern-1940-2009

RIP Tom

Banned

Spirit Rover Sol 87

On Sol 87, the Spirit Rover sent back to earth some remarkable images. These raw image files were acquired from NASA https://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/al...P1883L0M1.HTML

The raw image data appears to show a huge "Bear-like" animal in the distance.

In some circles, it is claimed to be debunked as a large rock boulder, nothing more.

As I scanned the NASA site and also images on the internet, I could not find one 3D image anywhere, and as the rover was equipped with a stereo camera for navigation, it was quite simple to produce some beautiful 3D images with good, not great, but decent resolution.

The hi-mag clips show a revealing tale.

Is this a huge animal mozying across the Martian plain, or could it be something else? Perhaps just a giant Martian scarecrow?

Using the available two stereo files, I was able to forge this excellent 3D image for evaluation,

Below is the 3D image from the raw stereo images gathered from the two Navcam cameras mounted up high. They are taken at roughly ground level.

Magnified to the "suspect" in question, we can now see so much greater depth of field than the 2D below the D

In the second of the available 3D images, the Rover has moved slightly in a straight line taking the shot from the rear where the anomaly is now seen from the very right of the capture.

Does this appear that the "anomaly" has moved? Look close, there are many perspective points to gauge from.

From my perspective, there are several other "structures" of interest in the camera's view.

Interestingly, there appears to be a trail in the sand from left to right and is not from the wheels of the Rover...hmmm.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 08-06-2019 at 12:21 AM.