Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned

Alien Architecture cont.

From the image above, at higher magnification we can really appreciate the depth of 3D field.

From my perspective, what I see here, is a truly a remarkable creation from one side of the image to the other, except for the undulations in the topography, the entire "redesigned surface" is by the alien hand!

And if one looks close enough at that "curve" in the bird's beak for scale, you could drive a MACK truck it with room to spare!

Now imagine standing down there and taking a look around..."it's like a fairy tale land!"

Banned
    In the same region as the image above but several kilometers further up the chasma wall, these astonishing and massive creations begin to appear in sight and once seen, they will be impregnated into one's psyche forever.

An understanding must be reached within the human mind, in order to penetrate the brains defensive reasoning. Coming to terms with their capability to produce these multidimensional creations, which can be seen quite clearly along this huge overhang is utterly bewildering to say the very least.

There is much to grasp in these two images below (the second with a high contrast inset). The trick is to adjust your eyes as much as you can to the 3D effect and the sense of the huge depth of field, then begin to capture the shape and forms embedded into the surface. They are truly massive as you would not be seen if standing on the roads.

In most of the entire region, these strange "causeways or thoroughfares" show what appears to be a "blustering" of snow or even possibly a gas cloud of sorts. They cover the roads as they meander across the chasma wall.

I know what I see. Notice the beautiful "Roman arches" in the top right area, they are fond of these "curved arches".

High contrast.

l
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11-08-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Banned
    I've recorded a very slow, moving 3D scan of the region about 1km further up the steep chasma wall and in the video, one can really get a sense of the beautifully designed architecture as in the mode of design principle, is to keep with the flow of the landscape. Again, from my observance, the specie responsible seems to have the capability of modifying matter in-situ in order to accomplish those truly massive creations. Seeing the practicality of this astonishing ability is unfortunately, out of range due to the lower quality resolution of one of the two HiRISE stereo files used here.

However, try to adjust to the "blur" and if you do, there's beauty there beyond comprehension.

Follow the causeways here and notice that each route has a destination, and be sure to capture the scale whereby if you were standing down there on those roadways, you be a tiny speck, barely visible.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wct...ew?usp=sharing

Banned

The Vegas Strip - Hebes style

Again, in the same region a little further down is this most incredible collection of some of the most strangest creations I've seen on Mars. All I can advise on these two images, is to try and spend a little more time allowing your brain to adjust to something...that frankly, one's eyes have never seen before.

There is considerable depth of field here and most important, is to remind oneself of the immense scale, the escapement is several kilometers across so many of those bizarre creations are many stories tall, too small to see a human!

Look close, very close, and one can just make out a couple of enchanting human effigies poised along the strip, and in someways, reminds me of Las Vegas and I do mean literally.

From my perspective, this entire image is chocked full of alien creations.

The bottom image is a high magnification of the upper dead central.

Banned
    http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Ima...spective_view2

As the gigantic green face in the top left corner stares off into the abyss, something caught my eye in region shown below in the green square.

Although ESA has done a remarkable blurring edit on this awesome perspective taken from the Mars Express orbiter, if you focus on the "shapes and forms", the topography depicts a surface far removed from "natural surface undulations"

Seen quite clearly, are some huge structures quite alien in their design!

The lower images are the same with contrast added.

The green rectangle spans across some 15km from corner to corner.

Notice the Elephant type trunk structure leading to a conduit of sorts, with surrounding "ring" forms along the way.

"The more you look, the more you see, and more you see, the more you know".

Magnified

[
    Last edited by calikid; 12-02-2017 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Member requested minor text edit.

Banned

The Hebes Face

At the very bottom of Hebes Chasma, here's a close up clip of the above ESA perspective.

The truly amazing and ever so elegant face at the foot of the Mensa wall (the wall is in the foreground at the right of the image) is without doubt, one of the most intriguing features on the surface - and in color too!

The lower image is spanned to the left of the image below, captures a sense of the very base of the chasma floor and just look at that valley with the walls climbing over 4 miles to the rim above - WOW!

Banned
    Source: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Sp...Canyon_of_Mars

It is amazing to me to capture this awesome rendition of two faces opposing to each other. The left human "bird face" clad with ornamental feathered head gear, so cleverly manipulated into the strata north facing wall, while the opposing face which can be seen looking over "her" left shoulder and quite obviously those beautiful "African" facial cheek bones.

Here we see the use of the hologram where both a human head can occupy the same "dimension" as the surface strata.

Accepting this capability, will begin to move our consciousness in the right direction of understanding life on Mars.

What I really appreciate here, and hopefully the researcher can capture this too, but look close at just how much subtle creativity the designer has used on the white "highlights" that define the facial cheek bones and pronounced lips. Sensational!

In the lower image, in gray scale, I've sectioned off in sepia the section between them thus defining the two.

Notice that the lady's head is concocted with a tall head piece "bound" similar to many head/hat/hair designs of the middle east. And, when the area is sectioned like this, her "neck" appears to be dressed in a tiara like "ruff". Beautiful.

Another mind-warp, is to grasp the additional "third dimension effect" of the head position. Hence "the hologram effect"!

Banned
    By applying some additional contrast, the face of an African woman becomes a little more obvious. My sense this is a female but I may be wrong.

Banned
    New astonishing evidence.

In researching these images, it soon became apparent to me of the importance of adjusting my mental receptors to the sheer scale of the surface formations. Make no mistake, Mars is VERY different to Earth in one regard; the topographical protrusions and depressions are simply massive when compared to anything on the Earth’s surface. If my brain was to “recognize” anything, I first had to form a perception in my mind’s eye, as to the size of an object relative to the size of a human being.

When I was able to do this, it changed everything. Now, I could picture myself standing there on the surface relative to the size and scope of my surroundings. This is simply mind blowing and highly recommend the researcher spending time on this challenge.

Just so we can get an appreciation of the resolutions, the MRO images return a pixel size of roughly 25cm or 9” allowing surface objects of about 80cm or 31” to be resolved and on board the Mas Express, the stereo camera returns a ground resolution of about 15 meters per pixel.

There are several ways to accomplish scale. The “scaling tools” found in both Google Mars https://www.google.com/earth/download/gep/agree.html and more accurately, the pixel tools in NASA’s HiView software, https://www.uahirise.org/hiview/ allow the surface to scale in various measurement ratios; in miles and kilometers and fractions thereof.

After all, there was only one objective in my research; that was to closely examine these high resolution images and try to conclude “if” any data in the accumulation of pixels, could form a recognizable pattern or patterns, and in those patterns, show an arrangement consistent with a style of intelligent life.

Further, any group of pixel patterns, which seemed to depict an intelligent composition, could not stand on its own merit. There needed to be consistency – congruency!

For example, if we observe 2 oddly shaped stones seemingly on their own, and then close by, we see a group of 3, then a group of 5, then 7, and then 11 we could infer an intelligent arrangement. But this is still not enough.

What must be “remembered” when closely analyzing the image data, is whether or not that same group of “stone patterns” can be found in other regions and of course, when there is so much data transferring to your eye/mind receptors, it’s easy to forget. This process takes time and much perseverance as the process cannot be performed by a computer, it needs the “mind of man” to be able to recognize possibly “something” the human eye has never seen before. A daunting task.

Fortunately, the data in the images returned by both the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and The Mars Express stereo cameras show, which I believe contain a wealth of intelligent design and, that after several years of research, is the only conclusion I can possibly arrive at. Moreover, that evidence portrays not just recognizable designs, but truly incredible, highly stylized designs on a massive scale, almost beyond comprehension! Almost.

I am constantly left in astonishment in how these creations could have possibly been produced, but am quick to remind myself…this was not my objective. We can only speculate on how. What we must ascertain or not, is the answer to one simple question; “is there enough recognizable data in any surface depiction which returns a pattern consistent with intelligence”? That is all.

“To be or not to be” etc, etc.

As I have mentioned before, there are two “shocks to the human senses” one must try to overcome in accepting the inevitable.

The first shock is the “fact” of the reality of intelligent design. The second and more wrenching, is what is revealed so intricately woven into those designs.

It is important to state here, both orbiters have been equipped with “STEREO CAMERAS” and for one simple reason; to allow the human eye greater visual analysis of the Martian topography. These stereo images are for your eyes to SEE and they have been made available for you and every human on our planet. We thank Both NASA and ESA for their endeavor.

For me, it’s been a personal awakening; I have been able to answer that age old question to myself; “Am I (we) alone in the universe?”

“In viewing the available image evidence over the past five years, I can now say with complete confidence, that we are not”.

As you will hopefully see in the next posted images for analysis and will require a pair of 3D anaglyph glasses.

https://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Presc...asses+anaglyph
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12-21-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Banned
    As we are limited to the quantity of images we can post at one time on our forum, I will need to take this one step at a time.

So, to prepare the viewer for the size and scale of these next surface designs discovered along the the very edge of the Mesa in Hebes Chasma, try to wrap one's head around the image below. Seen here by the super imposed rectangle over Central Park in New York city, are several surface designs on the Mesa wall which encompass over three square miles in size. I will post shortly.