Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Life on Mars

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    I think it looks similar to fossilized bones...
    Yes, agree. The face of Pinocchio here I am quite sure now, is depicting him postmortem, evident by the bullet hole in the top right hand corner of his forehead. Also, the distant glare in his left eye, but that eye is very interesting indeed.

Take a close look at the center of the "pupil" and just visible is a square canopy of sorts, held in place by what seems to be structural pylons. Of course scale is important, as that "square" is tens of meters across. You could fly a small aircraft underneath it.

3D hi magnification

"The more you look, the more you see...the more you see, the more you know"
    - M.Scott

Two faces of the mind

I noticed some time back when perusing Hebes Chasma, of the mind trick which is played when looking at their complex artistic method.

Most are familiar with these images of how the mind must learn to adjust from one perception to the other. For some reason, and perhaps that reason is "just art", the artist(s) responsible frequently ensure this complex cognitive illusion of two faces embedded into one!

It's hard to believe that these images below are located on Mars but here are just a few examples of this illusion principle.

The face of Alfalfa here is several hundred meters tall, in fact, the "U" shape structures at the base could be receptacles of sorts or docking ports!

Notice the second face in the rear of Alfalfa's head.

Here we see the "Two Faced Old Man" where I've assisted somewhat...

One of my favorite images and a super 3D exposure of an area close by Pinocchio of the face of the south wall of the Chasma.

Take your time to cognitively collect both the Snowman and arctic cat - awesome!

- M.Scott

What are we dealing with here?

It was suggested to me recently that I should write a paper on these discoveries and submit one for peer review to a scientific journal of sortrs.

It dawned on me very early on, that due to the nature of these images, academia would confidently reject any image I would propose based on absurdity alone. As with all white papers, typically, there is a requirement to submit just one anomaly for scrutiny. Now can you imagine submitting evidence of Woody Wood Pecker or Pinocchio as proof of life on the red planet?!

The challenge for me has been assessing and compiling a totality of the evidence and not "just the one". It is only until the observer has seen and measured "the many" that the pictures are cognitively accepted.

If I were to submit something geometric, even then it would be rejected by the main stream, as George Haas and Bill Saunders can attest to after their painstaking research into one such "geological formation" - the so named "Three sided pyramid" located in Candor Chasma.

Here's the discussion with George Noory back in January of this year. You can get a pretty good idea of the response they had after submitting their most excellent white paper.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1og-...ew?usp=sharing

White Paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hnd...ew?usp=sharing

The fact is, as is it well known, academia has the need to pace itself step by step, in as much as I will predict; we shall sing, "hallelujah" when the first discovery of fossilized microbes are found, probably by Curiosity in the next year or two, only then, will main stream unfold the revelation. This "proof of life" has been reserved for the selected few, I am sure!

In the meantime, I'm honored to see over 15 thousand visits to my thread!

After careful review of the image evidence thus-far, all I can say is for me, I feel quite certain there are congruent patterns which convincingly persist, in addition, having so many other visual, cognitive experiences when choosing to meander into these super high definition images of....another planet where the resolution of objects are down to 80cm across taken from 170 miles above the surface!!

Spectacular in "Sharpe 3D images" and are especially rare, where both stereo files are downloaded in similar clear resolution tough to sort, however, just occasionally they crop up. Interesting forms, objects, anomalies, take on "personality"when seeing both shape and form.

So that's where I'm going next, to the very deepest location in the chasma trough, nearly 6km down from the rim line above, some astounding evidence cut into the cliff side of an "ancient ocean shoreline!"

All further image posts, will most likely, be in 3D anaglyph red/cyan. So, if you want to inspect Mars "close up and personal", reviewing the next up, image posts are in anaglyph and will be spectacular.

All 3D anaglyph in this thread were produced using the stereo images available for public download from The European Space Agency: http://www.esa.int/ESA or HiRise LPL: https://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/ and created by myself using the following software:http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/

Final thoughts.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to follow my work. This is a big if, but...if you find you have seen images here which convince you of their artificiality, then a rather cool experience awaits you. I found joy in discovering these incredible works of art which are literally; off the scale to most all of our human perception.

On Mars "EVERYTHING IS BIG"
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 03-24-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    - M.Scott

Before moving on though, we should revisit the image above because of the beauty that lies beneath.

With this level of quality, the MRO images with respect to resolution, it is in a class by itself. The pixel size is roughly 8" X 8" collected about 170 miles above the surface.

The pixel density allows greater manipulation of the gamma and contrast values without any destructive modification to the pixel like sharpening or blurring.

This 3D image below of the same image above, has had the gamma curve reduced considerably and to understand the scale, the "ledges" in the foreground are roughly "street level"!

Look very close in the center and there's a beautiful archway.

Note: It may be necessary to stand back from the monitor to see the 3D effect. here and gradually work yourself in.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-07-2018 at 09:11 AM.
    - M.Scott

Every now and then, I find things often overlooked. Here is an example of something I discovered in the depths of Hebes Chasma. The only way to capture this very strange and humongous monstrosity of a structure is in 3D.

Keep in mind here again, the scale of this "thing" is off the charts!

3D anaglyph glasses required.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 06-15-2018 at 09:12 PM.
    - M.Scott