Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Life on Mars

Alien Architecture cont.

From the image above, at higher magnification we can really appreciate the depth of 3D field.

From my perspective, what I see here, is a truly a remarkable creation from one side of the image to the other, except for the undulations in the topography, the entire "redesigned surface" is by the alien hand!

And if one looks close enough at that "curve" in the bird's beak for scale, you could drive a MACK truck it with room to spare!

Now imagine standing down there and taking a look around..."it's like a fairy tale land!"

Time, cannot exist without consciousness observing its passing....
    - M.Scott

In the same region as the image above but several kilometers further up the chasma wall, these astonishing and massive creations begin to appear in sight and once seen, they will be impregnated into one's psyche forever.

An understanding must be reached within the human mind, in order to penetrate the brains defensive reasoning. Coming to terms with their capability to produce these multidimensional creations, which can be seen quite clearly along this huge overhang is utterly bewildering to say the very least.

There is much to grasp in these two images below (the second with a high contrast inset). The trick is to adjust your eyes as much as you can to the 3D effect and the sense of the huge depth of field, then begin to capture the shape and forms embedded into the surface. They are truly massive as you would not be seen if standing on the roads.

In most of the entire region, these strange "causeways or thoroughfares" show what appears to be a "blustering" of snow or even possibly a gas cloud of sorts. They cover the roads as they meander across the chasma wall.

I know what I see. Notice the beautiful "Roman arches" in the top right area, they are fond of these "curved arches".

High contrast.

l
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11-08-2017 at 07:56 PM.
    - M.Scott

I've recorded a very slow, moving 3D scan of the region about 1km further up the steep chasma wall and in the video, one can really get a sense of the beautifully designed architecture as in the mode of design principle, is to keep with the flow of the landscape. Again, from my observance, the specie responsible seems to have the capability of modifying matter in-situ in order to accomplish those truly massive creations. Seeing the practicality of this astonishing ability is unfortunately, out of range due to the lower quality resolution of one of the two HiRISE stereo files used here.

However, try to adjust to the "blur" and if you do, there's beauty there beyond comprehension.

Follow the causeways here and notice that each route has a destination, and be sure to capture the scale whereby if you were standing down there on those roadways, you be a tiny speck, barely visible.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wct...ew?usp=sharing
    - M.Scott

The Vegas Strip - Hebes style

Again, in the same region a little further down is this most incredible collection of some of the most strangest creations I've seen on Mars. All I can advise on these two images, is to try and spend a little more time allowing your brain to adjust to something...that frankly, one's eyes have never seen before.

There is considerable depth of field here and most important, is to remind oneself of the immense scale, the escapement is several kilometers across so many of those bizarre creations are many stories tall, too small to see a human!

Look close, very close, and one can just make out a couple of enchanting human effigies poised along the strip, and in someways, reminds me of Las Vegas and I do mean literally.

From my perspective, this entire image is chocked full of alien creations.

The bottom image is a high magnification of the upper dead central.

- M.Scott