Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    I think it looks similar to fossilized bones...
    Yes, agree. The face of Pinocchio here I am quite sure now, is depicting him postmortem, evident by the bullet hole in the top right hand corner of his forehead. Also, the distant glare in his left eye, but that eye is very interesting indeed.

Take a close look at the center of the "pupil" and just visible is a square canopy of sorts, held in place by what seems to be structural pylons. Of course scale is important, as that "square" is tens of meters across. You could fly a small aircraft underneath it.

3D hi magnification

Banned

Two faces of the mind

I noticed some time back when perusing Hebes Chasma, of the mind trick which is played when looking at their complex artistic method.

Most are familiar with these images of how the mind must learn to adjust from one perception to the other. For some reason, and perhaps that reason is "just art", the artist(s) responsible frequently ensure this complex cognitive illusion of two faces embedded into one!

It's hard to believe that these images below are located on Mars but here are just a few examples of this illusion principle.

The face of Alfalfa here is several hundred meters tall, in fact, the "U" shape structures at the base could be receptacles of sorts or docking ports!

Notice the second face in the rear of Alfalfa's head.

Here we see the "Two Faced Old Man" where I've assisted somewhat...

One of my favorite images and a super 3D exposure of an area close by Pinocchio of the face of the south wall of the Chasma.

Take your time to cognitively collect both the Snowman and arctic cat - awesome!

Banned

What are we dealing with here?

It was suggested to me recently that I should write a paper on these discoveries and submit one for peer review to a scientific journal of sortrs.

It dawned on me very early on, that due to the nature of these images, academia would confidently reject any image I would propose based on absurdity alone. As with all white papers, typically, there is a requirement to submit just one anomaly for scrutiny. Now can you imagine submitting evidence of Woody Wood Pecker or Pinocchio as proof of life on the red planet?!

The challenge for me has been assessing and compiling a totality of the evidence and not "just the one". It is only until the observer has seen and measured "the many" that the pictures are cognitively accepted.

If I were to submit something geometric, even then it would be rejected by the main stream, as George Haas and Bill Saunders can attest to after their painstaking research into one such "geological formation" - the so named "Three sided pyramid" located in Candor Chasma.

Here's the discussion with George Noory back in January of this year. You can get a pretty good idea of the response they had after submitting their most excellent white paper.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1og-...ew?usp=sharing

White Paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hnd...ew?usp=sharing

The fact is, as is it well known, academia has the need to pace itself step by step, in as much as I will predict; we shall sing, "hallelujah" when the first discovery of fossilized microbes are found, probably by Curiosity in the next year or two, only then, will main stream unfold the revelation. This "proof of life" has been reserved for the selected few, I am sure!

In the meantime, I'm honored to see over 15 thousand visits to my thread!

After careful review of the image evidence thus-far, all I can say is for me, I feel quite certain there are congruent patterns which convincingly persist, in addition, having so many other visual, cognitive experiences when choosing to meander into these super high definition images of....another planet where the resolution of objects are down to 80cm across taken from 170 miles above the surface!!

Spectacular in "Sharpe 3D images" and are especially rare, where both stereo files are downloaded in similar clear resolution tough to sort, however, just occasionally they crop up. Interesting forms, objects, anomalies, take on "personality"when seeing both shape and form.

So that's where I'm going next, to the very deepest location in the chasma trough, nearly 6km down from the rim line above, some astounding evidence cut into the cliff side of an "ancient ocean shoreline!"

All further image posts, will most likely, be in 3D anaglyph red/cyan. So, if you want to inspect Mars "close up and personal", reviewing the next up, image posts are in anaglyph and will be spectacular.

All 3D anaglyph in this thread were produced using the stereo images available for public download from The European Space Agency: http://www.esa.int/ESA or HiRise LPL: https://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/ and created by myself using the following software:http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/

Final thoughts.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to follow my work. This is a big if, but...if you find you have seen images here which convince you of their artificiality, then a rather cool experience awaits you. I found joy in discovering these incredible works of art which are literally; off the scale to most all of our human perception.

On Mars "EVERYTHING IS BIG"
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 03-24-2018 at 12:19 AM.

Banned
    Before moving on though, we should revisit the image above because of the beauty that lies beneath.

With this level of quality, the MRO images with respect to resolution, it is in a class by itself. The pixel size is roughly 8" X 8" collected about 170 miles above the surface.

The pixel density allows greater manipulation of the gamma and contrast values without any destructive modification to the pixel like sharpening or blurring.

This 3D image below of the same image above, has had the gamma curve reduced considerably and to understand the scale, the "ledges" in the foreground are roughly "street level"!

Look very close in the center and there's a beautiful archway.

Note: It may be necessary to stand back from the monitor to see the 3D effect. here and gradually work yourself in.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-07-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Banned
    Every now and then, I find things often overlooked. Here is an example of something I discovered in the depths of Hebes Chasma. The only way to capture this very strange and humongous monstrosity of a structure is in 3D.

Keep in mind here again, the scale of this "thing" is off the charts!

3D anaglyph glasses required.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 06-15-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    The "specie" responsible for these renditions I have found thus far, clearly have great talent and can produce immense "works of art"...which appears to be their intent.

So in order for the human brain to adjust to the reception of the design and construct, what is needed is some definitive validation of at least one or two creations. Then, after the shock wears off, the researcher can move forward in recognizing any possible "future examples".

As with most works of art, the artist normally has some "idea" what they are about to do before they put "paint to canvass" so to speak, obviously this principle is the same on Mars whereby there is a predefined objective or statement embedded in their work, whatever that may be. This then, is the "message" in the creation.

Along the North West wall of the Mesa, not only is there design, but also a possible message, and if I am correct, that subtle message can be gathered and strangely understod. But this will take some adjustment in the viewers interpretation.

What is important here as we begin, is to try and accept that the renditions found here, have a clear and precise design which is quite recognizable by the human mind (Earth human that is) as opposed to an "alien whatever".

So, we have cast of characters - and human characters no less! However, they are cleverly stylized and almost buried in the blur and massive folds of the surface. Each have a length of over 2km and nearly as wide!

I will try and give my best description of character number one who I have named "King Blockhead!" for hopefully obvious reasons.

In the images below, we see a beautiful albeit strangely concocted facial rendition who is sporting a "cockeyed mischievous grin". His left eye is squinted and is holding his stylized right hand to his mouth. Take your time to capture his expression.

Grey scale.________Colour

3D

As I scanned the cliff side, I did notice that the 3D image above did not return any real significant "depth of field" which we shall revisit later. This particular character also has the added detail of a pass made by the MRO where we can analyze under high magnification how this character has been produced.

We shall move on to the next character embedded in the cliff side who I have named; "The Two Faced Old Man".
    As I mentioned just above, there was a stereo MRO image captured on the north west Mensa face on "King Blockhead". The image allows some detailed analysis of his face in close quarters but remember "Distance Perception" which I am quite confident now in stating that these "glyphs" have been created from quite some altitude by a means unknown...for now.

Anyway, the video below exemplifies the "distance" required to form the image. IMO, this is the very same principle used by its creators.

For the second part of this video, 3D anaglyph glasses will be required.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 09-21-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Banned

"A bird in the hand"

About 30k east along from the "Pixie Head" atop the steep "cliff" side of this massive Mensa, we find even more amazing renditions. This time a "birdlike" head with a prominent curved beak. To the right of the bird, there is the tell tale style of a cartoon like human face - both are barely visible due to low resolution, but....enough to comprehend the forms.

Both renditions are roughly 3km in length.

The crater in the bottom left is quite odd, deep and clean like a bullet hole.

Magnified with increase gamma - distance perception

a

Banned
    Same area as above but in enhanced 2D.

The lower image shows the vertical "geometric illusion" and the extent of the design on the surface. This is very strange indeed where the surface is relatively "flat" but the design to the very right hand side which appears to be extending conduits into the human head - quite bizarre.

These renditions are very "low" up from the surface possibly only meters high and better observed in the 3D images. Impressive artwork nonetheless.

Banned

A new look at some older image evidence

Up until now, I have mostly shown evidence from above captured from either the Mars Express orbiter and the MRO.

So here is a change in approach and come right down to the surface and the marvelous images captured back in 1997 by the Mars Pathfinder https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_P...hfinder_lander mission and the first Mars surface rover - Sojourner https://en.wikipedia.org
    /wiki/Sojourner_(rover)

I remember looking at these images back then and although they were colorful and dynamic, they lacked the high definition we were all hoping to see. Impressive but worthless for "close quarter examination" the Pathfinder images were over saturated in Red of course.

The image below taken from Pathfinder of the various points of travel for the Sojourner where the RGB has been adjusted somewhat closer to reality. The blue sky in the background, I'm sure was an "issue" back then that had to be brought in line with the "red planet" cover up.

What was overlooked back in 1997, was the extent of intelligent life buried in the image(s)!

"Intelligent Life you say" so where is it?

Well firstly, let's take a look at what you would weigh on Mars. Let's say you weigh 200lbs on earth, on Mars you would only weigh a tad over 75lbs!

So what advantage would you have being 6ft tall weighing 200lbs? The answer - NONE. In fact, it would compromise your survival as the larger the body, the more fluid (water) would be needed.

For example, a bucket of water would last you three days, but if you were just 12" tall (30cm) that same bucket would last over four months!
    https://www.astrobio.net/mars/can-li...sent-day-mars/

So what's to eat? Again, a creature only 8" to 15" tall could possibly live of off the abundant lichen which scientists now theorize could cling to the rocky Martian surface. http://astrobiology.com/2014/01/lichen-on-mars.html

All things being equal, if life is present in the Pathfinder images, do we see any design or constructs which would be consistent with a being of this size? The answer again is yes we do as we shall see a little later in the thread.

For example, the Atacama humanoid presented by Dr. Greer is just 8" tall and not yet fully grown and suspected of being around just 12" to 15" in adulthood.

Then about a month ago I bumped into a beautiful find using the "Gigapan" panoramic website imaging of a recent crop o f rocks taken from the Curiosity Mast Cameras. Why this has not made mainstream news is of course typical! http://gigapan.com/gigapans/192648

On Sol 1272, Curiosity returned this stunning image: https://mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia...603995E01_DXXX

Barely visible in the circle was a stunning snapshot of a very small creature (possibly two) probably gazing at the rover as it slowly passed on by.

The images below are highly magnified and enhanced but NOT pixel modified. There is a faint impression of actual clothing - stunning!

Well this is just the beginning here as there's more to come on these findings. Hang on to your hats!
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-09-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Banned
    Using the left and right mast cams, I managed to forge this 3D image below and even in this relatively low 617kb jpeg, the little chap can be clearly made out.

It's tough to figure the scale here but I estimate the "creature" to be around 10" (25cm) in length

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-12-2018 at 06:18 PM.