Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned

Victoria Crater

I fully admit, coming to terms with the very nature of what appeared to be an "Alien mind", when I first began researching the Martian surface, initially, left me quasi paralyzed in a state of shock. What I began to see, was a pattern of images which had congruency of both style and artistic form of the most bizarre compositions.

I soon began to accept that I was not prepared for what I was seeing, and that my subliminal notions of what an extraterrestrial "whatever" should be....was woefully inadequate!

But then, after deep introspective over several months, I realized, I had no right to determine what I should....or should not see, and that, in order to move forward, I needed to put aside my preconceived chauvinistic notions.

And, when I did this, something astonishing happened to my eyesight, brain relationship.

Suddenly, I began to see a world, both carved in the rock strata as well as multi-dimensional holograms peering from beyond the veil. And in all those images (and there were literally thousands) almost all, professed the same ludicrous cartoonesque, infantile quality about them! I knew then....no one, was EVER going to believe this.

I scoured the internet to see if others were discovering similar tales. There were none. I attributed this to just how deeply buried the evidence was. Excavating the huge Jpeg2000 high resolution files from NASA and converting them into an easily readable format without loss of any data, was a gargantuan task, and that step frankly, was just the beginning. No wonder there was no mention.

In the now famous image of Victoria Crater, there were several examples of these bizarre holographic evidences and have discussed most here in another thread by rdunk: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post50582

But here is one I have not posted thus far, and in many ways, defines the infantile character of their seemingly nonsensical nature is found between the two distant bays on the far side of the crater from where Opportunity was stationed.

Now be advised here...most all who examine this huge rendition "plastered" on the slopes leading down from that small satellite crater (perched on Victoria's rim) will have some difficulty at first . In order to grasp this, one must remind oneself that this artwork is a bizarre "portrait" that depicts a very strange cartoon!

The cartoonesque animal is quite possibly a rat or even a mouse. But this is no ordinary rodent. For this mouse, is sporting a crown with several prongs! The crown is unmistakable. The rodent with his "blackened eyes" is no other than a prince or even a KING RAT!

Around his neck, is wrapped a formal majestic "ruff" commonly used with 14th to 17th century gentry and aristocratic attire. His arms (and it does look to be a male) are folded at right angles as he stands in a side profile position. In his hands, there seems to indicate a gesture of sorts, possibly holding goblets.

Yes, I agree, most strange indeed but consider this; this style of art is common and quite visible, IF one's eyes and cognitive reasoning can somehow adjust to the absurdity of this Alien reality!

l
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-23-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Banned
    Similar elongated caricatures found in the hills of the Melas Plains each are between 50 to 100 meters tall!

Look close, allow your eyes time to adjust to the blur and count how many cartoonesque creatures can be seen?

Banned

Compelling validation

Buried amidst these strange formations in the Melas plains, is another example of alien creativity which I discovered in July 2015.

In this instance, we can observe what appears to be an anthropomorphic figure clad with a regalia of hair, a very thin arm and well defined legs and even footwear!

This typical hologramatic form is approximately 12 meters tall and is perched on top of one of the many structures which pepper the plains. In the NASA image file ESP_013838_1695 http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_013838_1695 there are a number of alien anomalies to be found but be advised, the region is vast, so good software, strict focus and much patience is a prerequisite.

I have been asked several times what I think the "person" is doing there? My reply is simple; "I have know idea, but does that really matter, all we can tell is; that it represents an example of LIFE"!

Perhaps that is all it is intended to do?

l

Banned

The astonishing beauty of Martian artistic design!

I hope by now, there are some who have followed this thread and will begin to see the amazing examples of alien life on this planet. However, I am fully aware, that making that step over the Rubicon is a difficult leap of faith that involves so many complex emotions, beliefs and rationalizations. It took me several months to accept that, what I was seeing on the surface, was so out of proportion to anything I could ever of imagined.

But...when it came to me, it opened my eyes and my brain to wonderful things, it brought me to tears when I knew in my heart, what I was seeing, was without doubt, the creation of a mind and capability so far in advance to our own, it was almost unbelievable. Almost.

Understanding their incredibility is a gargantuan task. For the most part, the kind of mind which can appreciate their work, is that of the Artist because, that is...what it is - pure art for art's sake and it is done on a fantastically massive scale!

It is this level of scale which the human mind has great difficulty accepting. We currently have no way to duplicate it - none, and honestly, I feel quite certain, we will not have the know how for many centuries to come.

So be prepared and find the courage to grasp the very essence of this masterpiece here. This is my favorite thus far....

I have named this rendition: THE PIRATE and for reasons I will try to unfold. So, I reach out to the artists out there who have that innate ability, that natural proclivity to embrace the magic of pure artistic form.

To see this magical creation, we must accept that the form is created in rock strata by unknown means. Therefore, the "parts of the whole" are that of "impressionism" and they are very good at it.

So, looking at any one part, will NOT reveal the whole.

Each "part" must be connected in your mind's eye by taking time to allow the "whole" to come to form.

This is NOT a work of art that reveals itself immediately to the eye, so be patient and grant permission for the form to enter your mind. It takes time and once revealed, never will it be concealed!

So, we will start from the feet up....

In the image below, I have highlighted the Pirates feet which in an impressionistic way, gives the sense they are clogs of some sort.

Now we see the entire Pirate without highlight.

Below we see the pirate with highlight.

The Pirate is standing with an open gate exposing his right hand side where his right arm and hand are thrust out and toward your line of sight. In his hand is something which I cannot make out but sense, it is of great worth.

His head is bound in a wild concoction of design but his face...is facelass but gives the sense of a fearless intention.

Now, pay close attention to the Pirates sleeve as it buckles again, towards your line of sight...as doe a real coat of cloth - breathless!

In greyscale:

Under his right arm, there is even the trace of his musket - nothing has been left to chance.

In full view -

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 05-02-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Banned
    In my haste, I forgot to say where the Pirate is located, at the very western end of the gigantic mensa in Hebes Chasma....

From head to toe, the Pirate is 30km

Other recognizable renditions make up this sensational "nexus of characters"!

Banned
    A little further east along the gully side of the mensa, it's not too difficult to see another clever cartoonesque rendition. This time, we see a very strange looking "flying" creature with yet again, its serpent head "prey" captured between its jaws.

Highlighted here for emphasis.

Banned
    Here are two hi res images of The Pirate which can be downloaded and increased in size for presentation. The 3D shows great detail in his shoulder and coat fabric effect. His wild hair effect is just awesome!

Banned
    http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Ima...sma_landslides

The images captured of Hebes Chasma by the ESA Mars Express mission has shown researchers a wealth of information as can be gathered in the above image clips. One of the mainstay concurring themes which are embedded in the alien artwork, is their message of "food being eaten" in the mouth.

1. We see the labrador bird dog with the decapitated head of a creature in its mouth with an arrow of sorts, where obviously, the dog is not the killer of its captured quarry.

2. Above, we see this very strange "cartoonized" bird-like animal above, with a snake head in its mouth.

3. Another wonderful, oblique view (below) of a possible bear with a definitive "fish" in its mouth (this is a first time post). But take a close look at the tail of that fish, look familiar? To me, the tail has a defined "dimond shape" similar to the once thought extinct Coelacanth.

As we move around the Mensa, I'll post a few more images of caritures which have this similar theme of a decapitated head motif.

Location on the Mensa:

Banned
    The once thought extinct - Coelacanth:

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    The once thought extinct - Coelacanth:

Well, after catching this one, they MAY be extinct NOW!!!!!!!