Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    For comparison larger scale. The left side being "as is" from The European Space Agency.

Banned

More artistic creativity

Just below the Wyvern's face, we see abundant artistic creativity and the more one concentrates their eye on the region, if all goes well, you begin to see the surface for what it really is; which appears to be a kaleidoscope of multi dimensions.

In the 45 degree turned image below, note the skull face and the double take of "two faces in one"...a signature in their design.

Banned
    To get a sense of scale here based on a few points in the image, we see from the tip of what appears to be a "skull cap", the width here is about 1.2km from an "overhead perpendicular perspective".

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 05-30-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Banned

To the artists on Mars, I bow my head

When I first laid my eyes on this truly phenomenal creation nestled in the downward slopes of the western end of the Hebes Mensa, I could not believe my eyes.

Now follow me on this because the "60's Man" (as I've named him out of respect) has many secrets which, by intent, the eye can catch something very special in hologram mode.

In the dark surface which compiles the singers black hair, look very close and notice that the artist has formed "just enough highlights" to create the illusion of a long hallway into a dark abyss. But we also see people there too...amazing.

This is a beautiful work of art which has several focal points of incredible manipulation into the surface.

The combination of the "60's Man" and what to me, has the proportions of a wild boar like creature darting across his face. And to the right, a rather disagreeable human face stares on!

To catch the face, focus on his teeth almost in the center of the image. There's many wonderful renditions embedded all across this masterpiece.

The really cleaver part of the design, is the fact that the head, facial gestures, hair quiff, hand in the air stance, etc, depict a 50/60's pop singer of sorts, but with that, we have a timeline - AS CONTEMPORARY!

In anaglyph mode, every undulation confirms the face and companion seen in 2D mode.

A masterpiece - The 60s Man

This is interesting if you have a good eye. In the super close up of the illusion at the back of his head, only barely visible is something which looks like netting of some sort. Obviously, the scale is all important - we are looking over 2km across.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 07-27-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Banned

Hebes Chasma Holograms

I said earlier in the thread, that I would post an image showing the same region in the Chasma but shown at a pronounced oblique view which appears to present itself as a wild boar head of sorts, as it "sweeps across" the very lower portion of 60s Man chin.

Here's the image again posted earlier:

In the this side by side image below, I've highlighted the section showing the Wild Boars face in sepia which really highlights spectacular detail. The composition comprises of a collection of smaller design components, each standing under their creative base.

Once again here, one can grasp the cleverness of the "dark abyss" which extends back into the back side of his head.

In the this side by side image below, we step back a little in order to see the location in Nadir, as we now see that the top of the head of 60s man, as he extends down into the depth of Hebes Chasma.

Ok, now for something quite special that truly exemplifies imo, a wonderful example of how the life there creates these massive holograms, many hundreds of meters in height!

This is really best seen in anaglyph mode to appreciate the three dimensionality of this bizarre structure as the iamge is turned 90 degrees to the right.

Ok, this may take several moments to wrap one's head around this as it plays a little trick on the eyes. Look first at the "shape" of the structure as it extends upwards and you will see that it is "shaped" to form a peculiar pointed nosed human face.

Now, look close at the to the left of the pointed human face to that dark mass, slowly, you will notice the massive hologram, in the center depicting another "dark featured human face" - spectacular!

Closer magnification:

Amazingly, the so called "wild boar" seen in the previous image, when turned 90 degrees and captured in anaglyph, is now at this beautiful curved structure!

Images, the area appears to have had major water flow at one time.

Did a google look-up on this and NASA is basically saying that not only did Mars once have water, and abundantly too, but it even has it now. But you are right and I'm sure any geologist could tell, right off the bat, that Mars once had water just by viewing Mars photos.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Did a google look-up on this and NASA is basically saying that not only did Mars once have water, and abundantly too, but it even has it now. But you are right and I'm sure any geologist could tell, right off the bat, that Mars once had water just by viewing Mars photos.
    Thanks for the comments guys, very much appreciated!

According to Science (and NASA), water cannot exist on Mars due to the extreme low atmospheric pressure which will instantaneously boil water into a gas and vaporize it through a process known as "sublimation".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublim...se_transition)

Some liquid water may occur transiently on the Martian surface today, but only under certain conditions.No large standing bodies of liquid water exist, because the atmospheric pressure at the surface averages just 600 pascals (0.087 psi)—about 0.6% of Earth's mean sea level pressure—and because the global average temperature is far too low (210 K (−63 °C; −82 °F)), leading to either rapid evaporation (sublimation) or rapid freezing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_Mars

According to a spokesperson on CNN (a NASA echo chamber) evidently, all you need now to have water on Mars is....well, "antifreeze" which will stop it from Freezing or is that vaporising or maybe both! Come on...which is it?

The image below is from the downward slope of Victoria Crater taken by Opportunity https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA09103

I did some image analysis on this section of the crater wall and at close magnification, it is just possible to "see through" surface leading to possibly conclude this to liquid?

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 07-31-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Oh well... no one is right all the time and this is one of those rare [here's a chuckle for you] instances when I was not quite right on something. So 'vapor' does not mean water. I get that.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Oh well... no one is right all the time and this is one of those rare [here's a chuckle for you] instances when I was not quite right on something. So 'vapor' does not mean water. I get that.
    Hey A99, I'm not sure if I follow here, I don't think you got anything wrong at all.