Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    My apologies guys, I've been up to my head in analysis and research recently, I guess I need to stop and smell the roses sometimes and take the short walk.

Oh, ok. Anyway, that photo sure looks like water. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to read up more on this topic.

note: this post is a reply to your post before the last one.
    Last edited by A99; 08-01-2017 at 01:13 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Oh well... no one is right all the time and this is one of those rare [here's a chuckle for you] instances when I was not quite right on something. So 'vapor' does not mean water. I get that.
    Ok, just went and eat a bowl of Wheaties and now I see it. Ok, sorry, I should have reworded that to sound like I was not pointing the question to you LOL! Ok, me bad......

Banned
    A quick change of pace here when I bumped into this exchange at a congressional hearing, where US congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA 48th District) fires a distressing albeit "smiley question" at NASA Scientist Ken Farley.

Mr. Farley (in controlled panic mode) very quickly and
    cunningly switches direction and ONLY answers Mr. Rohrabacher's question in the context of "billions of years ago" and not his direct question of "Life there THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO"!

Slick Ken, very slick. If you had been in a court of law, a good attorney would have eaten you alive for this.....

Yes, Ken, you are possibly right that a civilization was NOT there BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO. But what about THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, like the Congressman asked you??????????? BIG DIFFERENCE.

Btw, thousands of years ago, COULD mean just TWO thousands of years ago....no?
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 08-04-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Banned

Understanding their capability

I recorded this brief but revealing 3D video of the famous face in Cydonia using the most recent high definition images from the MRO and the more dated MOC captured several years ago. With a bit of maneuvering, the resulting video gives the viewer a super close up climb from the base at the neck,and traversing across the nose and the down the back or "dark side".

At the 3 minute mark, I paused over a very intriguing escarpment where I did some close up analysis of the surrounding area and could not find even one rock protrusion which "could" account for those tall imposing shadows evident by the angle of sunlight the date of its capture. Very strange indeed.

Could it be that the MRO image has been very carefully altered to remove any damming structures along those ridge lines but neglected to remove their shadows laden in the downward slopes?

The Cydonia Face is an exceptionally good example where; just the right amount of "topographical dynamics" have been formed to give the illusion from considerable altitudes, the proportions of a human face, in a head garb reminiscent of ancient civilisations! The head is 1.7 miles from the top to the base.

This, "calculation of altitude distance" consideration is used repeatedly in their "artwork" (until we know better) throughout the Melas Plains and Hebes Chasma, and is an indication of just how clever their artists are/were?. In my next few posts, I will present some first times images in 2 and 3D of this truly amazing capability that borders along the lines of "Proof or Life" IMO...

Once the observer slowly begins to allow the plausibility of artificiality to enter into their cognitive affray, this is when the fun starts! The next step, is to try and get one's head around the sheer size and scale of their work. Nothing on earth even comes close!

There's something very special about the "dark side" of this mensa....clue, "the indian is staring you in the face"!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    What makes this particular set of data points compelling towards artificial composition IMO is what I call a "Nexus" being a group of anomalies formed in very tight proximity together.

There is logic I sense from the creator(s) that if they create just one animal or pictorial of a recognizable form, then from afar, it could be interpreted as normal geological formation. So, they create several in tight formation so the viewer will not be mistaken as to its artificiality.

Nexus formations are not common but...they do appear across the Martian landscape and are quite compelling in their artistic nature.

The images below, separate several caricatures embedded around the central standing anthropomorphic character and one will get a sense as to how they create using holographic manipulation of the surface matter in-situ. It may take a moment or two for your eyes to adjust to this, but once you do, then you will begin to recognize this subtle process. Now, further observations across the landscape will thus be more productive and cerebrally acceptable in the transference of these esoteric communications. The experience is like no other.

As a matter of interest, it's quite fascinating to know just how many of these creations employ both Canine and Feline "cartoonized" characters! And also, make no mistake, there are numerous "human like albeit cartoonized" characters in many instances and, in many ways, this "changes everything"!

Here Mike Bara discusses the above image and has some interesting comments. Btw, I did not come up with the phrase "kitty cat playing air guitar", that was coined by Mike and frankly, my thinking is that the figure looks more like a reptilian of sorts than a cat, especially close up.

Also, Mike somewhat dismisses the figure due to the incorrect statement "there is nothing more for 20 miles around". Firstly, it is quite obvious to me and others, that the figure is surrounded by a nexus of several "animal heads/faces" together with that very discernable profile of a smiling human face as discussed above. Secondly, the figure is right at the very bottom of the image swath and at this point, we do not know if there are other renditions/anomalies further "south" as the image cuts off about 350 ft directly below. NASA (HiRISE) has not yet responded to provide a connecting image. We shall see.

Banned
    An update and video zooming in to the location.

Banned

Hebes Anomaly

Every now and then as I scan images of Hebes Chasma especially, I often spot strange anomalies which seem to defy analysis.

This anomaly is located along the very top western edge of HiRise MRO file
    ESP_013772_1795 page: https://www.uahirise.org/ESP_013772_1795. This one certainly has some very peculiar properties.

The length of the form is approx 440 pixels,which equates to around 110 meters in length so pretty big relatively.

At first glance, I though this may be a shadow but the flanges are inconsistent with a shadow.

As this image file has a sister stereo image, I was able to produce two very nice anaglyphs in both a positive and negative light. But this only deepened the mystery.

Anyway, for what it's worth....

Banned

Alien architecture

One of the most incredible regions inside the gigantic Hebes Chasma "Trough", is this superb quality image taken by the MRO on July 4th 2009.

https://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/ESP_013772_1795

I've produced these stunning 3D anaglyph's of a huge escarpment which shows Alien architecture of massive design and proportions. But the viewer must first grasp the scale and magnitude here. The trick is, to zoom in and adjust your eyesight to the many creations both familiar and unfamiliar. Awesome!

The link below is a 3D video of the escapement.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11-03-2017 at 12:44 AM.

Banned

Size and Scale

In order to really appreciate the size and scale of the region above, I've put together a short video below of the upper west side of Central Park. Look very closely as the camera pans a distance of 1,500 meters (1.5km) and the "tiny size" of humanity from this vantage point.

Now the same distance is captured across the escarpment below and one can see just how much of Manhattan one could squeeze in here. The place is massive but designed and built via a method we can only imagine.

"The more you look...the more you see and the more you see...the more you know"!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11-03-2017 at 07:00 AM.