Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned

From the sublime to the ridiculous - is but a step away.

When I first began my research, not too long after, I stumbled upon a consistent design pattern which startled me. Again and again, the same principle of a cartoon or cartoonesque form kept appearing before my eyes.

Seeing one or two, I could have passed off as a trick of the light or just some peculiar protrusion in the rock strata etc. But the same imagery kept reoccurring in both small and large patterns. The persistent features were undeniable. I tried searching for a more eloquent adjective than bizarre, I found none. I kept repeating the same bloody word over and over in my head to the point of near frustration.

Eventually, What I experienced, was my own personal "Schopenhauer moment". An now, five years on, everything I have witnessed on the surface of this planet, I accept as being completely "self evident". The truth is; "a life form on this planet has embraced a style which emulates the principles we on Earth identify as a cartoon".

The question remains for me is; who was first?

We take it for granted that a cartoon is a manifestation of some cleaver people in Hollywood who wanted to make children laugh. I think that is safe to say in one form or another. But by who and when was the concept first created?

A few posts back, I said there was one surface creation which defined a timeline of no more than 80 years ago. I was referring to a popular caricature known as "Woody Woodpecker". This beloved bird first made his debut in the film Knock Knock on November 25, 1940 and ostensibly the creation of Walter Lantz who conceived the idea after spending a night in a cabin without sleep due to the battering of the roof timbers by an insentient woodpecker.

Somehow, someway, this wonderful bird we are now all familiar with, has made his way to be impregnated into the surface of Mars! And he is not alone. Near by, we have the indistinguishable head of a "birdlike dinosaur" - hmmm I wonder if there is a connection with the two?

And so we journey then, from the sublime to the ridiculous:

I'm going to post several images here both in 2D and 3D, and to really get a sense of the designs, I highly recommend using anaglyph glasses.

The "Dino bird" rendition from tip of its beak to the back of its head is just over 1.3km.

In the image below, we can make out a number of characters and below right, is good ole Woody!

In grey scale 2D

Woody

Locations on the mesa cliff side, Dino Bird A and Wood woodpecker B

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-21-2018 at 11:19 PM.

Banned
    At the very apex corner of the mesa cliff side, we see this fantastic porous facial structure which has the typical "two face" motif design. Tilt your head to the left slightly and your mind can discern the second face but this time, with a gaping mouth.

Interestingly, if we draw a line down the center of the porous face, this will mark the very corner (approx 90 degree turn) of the mesa. Note, the ledge to the lower left of the porous face, which is approximately 500 ft across (152 meters) and although the resolution is too low to discern shape, it does appear there are structures on its surface.

Moving over to the left slightly at the "Pixie head" there is enough 3D depth of field to discern a massive entrance "into" the Mesa directly below the "chin" of the Pixie facial design.

From my perspective, this looks to me as though this entire mesa cliff has been reworked to encompass a remarkable and gargantuan artificial construct and considering the scale, a massive undertaking I would assume, but there again, maybe not?

A short video "moving in" in 3D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QbF...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-22-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Banned

The Artist's Technique

Attempting to recognize the technique of an alien artist's hand when the quality of the image is marginal at best is a challenge for sure.

However, once the observer begins to understand their technique, the brain can adjust to the blur and distinguish form. That form is a kaleidoscope of facial images interwoven with each other on a massive scale.

It took me many hours of rotating and contrast manipulation to bring those characters into play.

We should acknowledge the artist(s) capability here as absolute masters of topographical design, it is ingenious, humorous and downright brilliant!

The images below is the region slightly south of the northwest corner of the mesa. Take your time and allow your eye/brain to penetrate the veil and capture both large and small characters, as well as some cleverly placed numbers. From my perspective, there is not even one area in the images below that has not been manipulated.

The color image below is 5.75km from top to bottom.

2D color

Grayscale

Faux 3D

In the smaller image below, the eye can take shape and form without so much detail.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-27-2018 at 10:01 PM.

Banned
    Larger focus on the northwest corner designs.

The same image with inset grey scale that punctuates one of the strangest glyph's I have come across on the planet thus far.

This may take a moment or two but focus on the cartoon character who's mouth is opened maximum and in its mouth, is the "running man's" head...a sought of Russian Matryoshka doll concept played out in a warped cartoon spanning many km's of the mesa surface. It just doesn't get any weirder than this!

Banned
    I managed to produce a slightly better image in grey scale of the mesa's two prominent characters...

There are others if you look close enough.

Banned

Several head's in one rendition

One of the signatures of the alien artist's hand (and this is apparent in most images which are facial designs) is the cleaver use of multiple faces in one. This challenges the eye/brain coordination and is used by artists here on Earth also. The next post, we can take a look at this clever optical illusion.

In the facial rendition below, we can see several animals. Number 1 shows the profile of an odd looking dinosaur of sorts, looking left.

Number 2, shows the head of another reptile of sorts, looking right.

Number 3, shows the unmistakable head of a bird of prey looking left and lastly,

Number 4, has another discrete head of a beast, looking right, poised on the beak of the bird.

Banned
    In the image below, we will take a closer look at anomalies K,I, and J which are located to the far right at the very crest of the steepest slope on the mesa.

In the 3D image lower down, the depth of field although only slight, will give the viewer a better grasp of these amazing creations which are over 1 km in length and several km's high. Like a small outpost of sorts but as the image at this point is somewhat blurry, we can only guess.

There are incredible designs here so spend some time and try and adjust to the blur to reveal some amazing concepts. Keep in mind, if you were standing anywhere in these images, you would no way be visible, just a tiny speck.

In 3D (note the bird-like renditions on the left)

Banned

A nose that know's no nose.

On the other side of the mesa about half way up the massive cliffs of the south facing wall of the chasma, is the unmistakable facial rendering, of a book character who's printed copies, were translated more than any other book....except for one - the Bible!

Not such a big thing now, but back in 1883 Italy - Pinocchio was a very big name (with the kids). The author was a 33 degree Freemason that went by the name Carlo Collodi.

The character was known as Pinocchio but the story we have been brought up on, was considerably different from the original!

It was, "no less" just as informative to the young ears of the day.

The esoteric meanings embedded in the original story are many, as were great parallels even though, the core principles were appropriately modified for kids 140 years later by the talents of Walt Disney.

At the bottom this post, there's a great 16 min video of the story parallel of the Disney version and the original Collodi fable.

Source: https://www.uahirise.org/ESP_022910_1795

In Image A below

In 1881 motivation for both young and old was fear as is concluded in this excellent video.

Banned
    In black and white, how obvious does it need to be?

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    In black and white, how obvious does it need to be?

I think it looks similar to fossilized bones...