Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

I 'm finding your post interesting.

A few years ago (on another forum) the was a member who engaged in similar detections of artifacts. Though this one appears to be superior to ones I've seen before.

So, of there are more, I'll keep watching.

Keep in mind though, the human eye/mind always tries to make since out of visuals such as these.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Hey Casper, thanks for your comment. If I may, can I ask why it is you are so certain that life once was there and why now seems probable? Have you seen/experienced anything that convinces you? Sorry if I sound probing but as you say, it was a loaded question.

Cheers,
    Humanity on Earth has no idea as to their origins and history. Also, how many times a "reset" has occurred because of meteors, solar flares, magnetic storms, massive climate changes such as freezing, floods, droughts and whatever...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Humanity on Earth has no idea as to their origins and history. Also, how many times a "reset" has occurred because of meteors, solar flares, magnetic storms, massive climate changes such as freezing, floods, droughts and whatever...
    Some history clues do exist. We have the fossil record of the Trilobite die off during the Permian extinction (GRB?), and later the fossil record of the Dinosaur die off during the KT extinction (Asteroid strike?). Mass extinctions that left all those bodies laying around.
    Oh my, looks like I'm turning into "the fossil guy" in this thread!

Much more recent (in geological terms) was an ice age (and maybe additional lessor mini-ice ages), but that appears more of a reduction in habitable zones than an actual extinction event. Not quite as many bodies.

As to origins, we can add seeding from Mars to the many other competing theories.
    Such as:
    Evolution from primordial soup. (Front runner IMHO).
    Seeding from Comets aka Panspermia.
    Creation in 7 days.
    ET genetic manipulation.
    ETC.

So some ideas do exist, just no smoking gun..... yet. Maybe one day man will find something like skeletons on Mars, that will help finally solve the puzzle.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I 'm finding your post interesting.

A few years ago (on another forum) the was a member who engaged in similar detections of artifacts. Though this one appears to be superior to ones I've seen before.

So, of there are more, I'll keep watching.

Keep in mind though, the human eye/mind always tries to make since out of visuals such as these.
    Thanks for your comments here epo333, I'll post some more hopefully interesting images.

The image I posted here is a good one though inasmuch as it has not been apparently modified by NASA - not even the contrast has been adjusted.

So the question I put here is really quite a simple one; "is this anomaly located at the foot of ESP_011359_1695 of an apparent anthropomorphic figure, the manifestation of intelligent design...or not"? And if no, why so.

Your analysis ladies and gentlemen?

Moreover, if an image was captured of say, the Amazon jungle and this quality of anthropomorphic composition was found nestled in the surface, my conclusion is that it would, undoubtedly be seen as a creation of intelligent design IMO,.

Cheers,
    Mal
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-01-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Re Mars: In the post above I mention regions that look like they have artificial structures.

For two of those, evidence was found that indicates a nuclear explosion may have taken place, cf. the discussion this thread:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...events-on-Mars
    Up to now, I must have spent over 4 years reviewing over 200 MRO hi definition images of the surface and can add that visually at least, there seems to me to be significant evidence of major destruction of many structures that could have been the result of a thermonuclear air blast as proposed by John Brandenburg. Here's just one example captured on the south facing wall about 4km down from the rim in Hebes Chasma.

Interestingly, these apparent "terrace structures" (which are numerous) seen here, are in fact "floating" and seem unaffected by Martian gravity. Although it's hard to see this condition here, I will post some additional images of a similar "fortified terraces" where this floating condition can be readily confirmed and is one of the more astounding realities of the Martian surface,

Banned
    What makes this particular set of data points compelling towards artificial composition IMO is what I call a "Nexus" being a group of anomalies formed in very tight proximity together.

There is logic I sense from the creator(s) that if they create just one animal or pictorial of a recognizable form, then from afar, it could be interpreted as normal geological formation. So, they create several in tight formation so the viewer will not be mistaken as to its artificiality.

Nexus formations are not common but...they do appear across the Martian landscape and are quite compelling in their artistic nature.

The images below, separate several caricatures embedded around the central standing anthropomorphic character and one will get a sense as to how they create using holographic manipulation of the surface matter in-situ. It may take a moment or two for your eyes to adjust to this, but once you do, then you will begin to recognize this subtle process. Now, further observations across the landscape will thus be more productive and cerebrally acceptable in the transference of these esoteric communications. The experience is like no other.

As a matter of interest, it's quite fascinating to know just how many of these creations employ both Canine and Feline "cartoonized" characters! And also, make no mistake, there are numerous "human like albeit cartoonized" characters in many instances and, in many ways, this "changes everything"!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-02-2016 at 07:28 PM.

Banned
    In the example we see below, is a beautiful creation taken by Opportunity on a right hand side rocky appendage in Victoria Creator.

This profile of a definitive humanoid female head is just awesome, and shows not only here right hand in a "starship-like" uniform but so cleverly depicts her "red hair" as it shines in the sunlight and yes......they are that cleaver!

The trick here is to see the Nexus.

Look to her direct right (your left) and you will capture the head of two faced a Canine AND the faint appearance of a bearded human with his left hand/arm raised and extended. Then further to the side, another peculiar looking "toy like" protrusion. This may take several minuets to see clearly due to the over saturation of color compression .

Banned
    When one spends time and applying effort into "anything" really, you begin to form patterns and what was once difficult in the beginning, becomes easier and easier. This principle also applies to near field analysis of high definition images of the Martian landscape. There is so much data to evaluate where in most captured images, the file size often falls between 1 and 2 gigs!

So a special arrangement is needed with your own eyesight and brain receptors. Everything revolves around "Scale" and its relevance to the size of a typical human being of around 6 feet. Zooming in, way in, to super high magnification brings about a world unimagined before.

This is made possible due to the camera on board the MRO (Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter) which has the distinction of being the largest camera, by far, ever to be sent into space. The camera has the capability to resolve objects on the surface down to around 30" (76cm) across! Moreover, the MRO is also - a STEREO camera!

While I could spend the time here discussing the "scientific properties" and get bogged down in technical jargon, I will focus on some important aspects that are pertinent to the quality of visual data produced by the camera for the sole purpose of whether or not there are "patterns" in the resulting images which seem to show data points of intelligent design.

The real test bed for this objective is found in the available stereo file images which allow the researcher to compile "near field" anaglyph 3D images.

If you are unaware of how this process works, I will try and briefly explain. (For reference, here's some additional info http://www.3deyesolutions.com/learn.html)

Basically, your left eye see's a red lens image of the surface and your right eye see's a green (cyan) lens of the surface. Each image (left and right) have been taken by two separate instances on the camera which have been "set apart" from each other, thus capturing a slightly different "angle" of that same surface area. When seen waring glasses with red and green lenses, your brain "see's" the same differing angles and brings together the two (in your brain cortex) and creates a black and white or "grey scale" perspective in glorious 3D effect!

Now the trick in producing 3D images is to "forge" an image by placing the distance between the red and green (cyan) which the human eyes can capture and, as the distance between your eyes is roughly 5cm to 7cm apart (2.5") then a corresponding distance in the image colors must also be set in order for the eyes/brain to experience the 3D effect.

With many images sent back from the MRO as anaglyph stereo files, it is possible to download both, target and clip the data point of interest and produce your own 3D images EVEN at very close range. Of course, NASA will only show you 3D images taken in the "whole image" from above and, if you zoom in and magnify, the 3D effect will be lost as the red and cyan are now too far apart! So it's a balancing act depending how close you wish to research.

Basically, the closer you magnify down "into" the image, the closure the red and cyan must be "forged" together for your brain to create the 3D effect. Simple if you have the right software to accomplish this. Here's a link for an open source application with no crap or time limit.

All anaglyph images posted here were created using this software: http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/index.html

Here is an example of an astonishing mural I spotted on my journey through Hebes Chasma and is about 4km down from the rim of this humongous 300km long 170km wide 7km deep "hole in the ground".

Here are both 2D and 3D images.

So, in order to get "into" these images and explore a world previously unknown to you (I'll promise you that) you are going to need a pair of these and recommend the clip-on's: https://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Prescription-Movies-Gaming-Anaglyph/dp/B0058GN1AM/ref=sr_1_19?s=audio-video-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1475601921&sr=1-19&keywords=3d+glasses

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-04-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Banned
    One of the benefits of producing your own Hi Resolution 3D images, is that adjusting and "forging" them from the available stereo files from HiRISE http://www.uahirise.org/stereo_pairs.php (and there are many) is that they are created using the super high quality .Jpeg2000 files which are then converted to uncompressed .tiff files (for ease of use without data loss). The resulting quality level is Stella!

Here is an example of the recently discussed Ares 3 landing site and the several craters which are located there. However, the images available from NASA are "puny" compared with Hi Resolution compositions where here, we can actually zoom down into the craters and have a good look around for artifacts! NASA catalog page: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA19363

Download these images, zoom in and have a look around....awesome!

Peace, love and strength,
    Mal

Unfortunately, posting images using Photobucket compresses them for distribution. Here is the above image of the caters from my d'l site in full resolution.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-04-2016 at 11:05 PM.