Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    Distance perception...

Pay particular attention to the "curls" in the hair of the human face to the right.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-16-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Banned
    "I left my Heart....in Victoria Crater"

I remember gazing at this image of Victoria Crater and realized right off the bat, this place is faux.

An interesting view, the crater would make an amazing "pool" with cliffs and beginners paddling pools!

Banned
    Distance perception...

Banned

Mars Movie - Victoria Crater

I've just uploaded this panoramic journey through Victoria Crater and it turned out pretty nice.

If you look very carefully at the appendices and note the typical facials in various locations. On the end of one (where the giant "King Rat" mural is located) there looks to be a possible projectile impact in the right eye.

This area along the back side of the crater I have increased the contrast a little for clarity.

Talk about raw beauty...

Thanks for that.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Banned
    Victoria Crater is a wealth of evidence of life and as AlphJ alluded to in his email discussion back in 2012, the crater was targeted as they hovered above. Fascinating but an unsubstantiated of course.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post56224

The crater is a strange hole. Those "jetty type ramps" are a perfect angle and so smooth!

So here's a collection of images from the video which to my eyes at least show strong evidence of life at one time and "this crater"could be even used to this day, as to what for...?

There's a lot going on in this opening and whatever that mass is on the floor, it's not a rock.

asef

A closer look at that far opening. Looks like something "square" inside. The opening below looks purposeful.

Cont.

Banned
    In the same area above, we see a subtle albeit recognizable face. Below left in the frame is a large head looking down (and out)

In the "inner arena" the center facial appendage looks as though his left eye has been violated.
    While the "King Rat" on the right and far back looks proud. Even his crown can be seen!

Here's a close up and way back there, you can just see another familiar face.

A closer look at that ruble directly below. A nice round faced chap.

Cont.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-17-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Banned
    To the left of the "arena" is a fascinating appendage. This opening below is a large "Feline" face highletd in the lower image.

Now I could almost take a deckchair out there under one of those canopies. Butlin's Mars, anyone for a beer!

Banned
    It's a little tough to capture the large feline in the rock face here, so here's a better highlighted view in grey-scale B.

The open mouth stance is I think at one time, beneath a water line (water?) as are the four or five other rocky appendages around the immediate area. This would have made a great access point down from the structures "above" the water line, "handy if your preference is swimming reptilian mode".

The feline effigy is pervasive on Mars, some are quite huge and always cartoonesque!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-21-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Banned
    Moving back to the Pathfinder images discussed earlier, the male Indian face found in the very distance (center face) looks remarkably "Huron Indian".

So before we leave the Pathfinder images, here's a clip center forefront of what looks to be another of those small life forms clinging on to the side of a large boulder. Barely visible but the scale is consistent as well as its facial features...almost "canine".