Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    In an effort to try and get a better 3D effect for close up the magnification, in the image below, you may need to pull back and forth until you get a nice sense of the depth of field.

The lower is forged for viewing at distance.

So the question now is, what is it? One thing I did notice was that the "BLC" (Bear Like Creature) did not move in the frames as first suspected and will show the evidence a little later.

Upon close inspection in anaglyph, I noticed the BLC was actually sporting a garment of sorts with a collar and even round buttons!

For all intense and purpose (literally) the anomaly is intending to be a representative of a familiar earthlike creature although quite alien.

Stunning.

M-Albion-3D, I thought you might enjoy this, assuming you haven't see it already!!

I think all the photos are listed at link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSh4a8rovbE

Banned
    Hey epo, thank you for this post. Beautiful Martian geology and looks to me, most surface images are, the product of vast quantities of moving water at one time.

However, I think there is much H20 underground....and most likely being put to good use.

Banned

Take a closer look and expect NOT.....

The Martian landscape is literally covered with these wonderfully bizarre alien renditions. They are tiny and they are massive, more massive than the human eye can ever imagine. They are created by a means unknown.

Why have we not laid eyes upon them, why are they unknown by everyone on Earth?

Two reasons. Firstly, they have been very carefully hidden in image touch up and secondly, and perhaps the hardest to grapple with, they are so strange to the eye because of the mechanism by which they are created. Well, what do I mean by that?

These astonishing works of art are not hammered out of the ground by picks and shovels as we would expect any large endeavor we are familiar with, such as Mount Rushmore for example but, have been "forged" into the surface by a hologram that changes the matter of the ground into a desired shape and form. And they are very good at it indeed.

Because of this, our eyes which are highly governed by predisposition, frankly, roll right over them!

And there is also another very subtle reason as well.

The alien mind has also an artistic predisposition. Not all, but the majority of their massive works employ what is known and Bi-stable perception https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multistable_perception. This is a method where fascial "cartoonistic" designs (human as well as alien cartoon faces) are embedded into the surface using "glance perception".

You see a face, you look away and then return just moments later and the face is now gone, only to see another strange and bizarre rendering of a face. The human mind in a moment of confusion rejects the image....and then moves on.

Take a close look and spend some time in these blurry features of a large chunk of Hebes Mensa real estate and try to pick up the deep motive embedded. There is beauty here as well as fun and fear.

The surface of Mars will tell a story so fantastic to the Human mind, it scares the bejeebers out of the few "who know the truth".
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-01-2020 at 01:27 AM.

Banned
    The realization of both Oxygen and Methane in recent findings from the planets surface raises eyebrows at NASA,

Anton Petrov explains:

Banned

Multistability in images

Multistable imaging is a clever illusion which the brain can recognize after each perception has been captured by the eye/brain relationship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multistability

One of the most famous of these is the revolving female dancer. This WILL take a while to capture but be patient and the girl will appear to revolve in the opposite direction.

Once you get this illusion, you can understand the method which is used frequently in most all Martian renditions.

In the famous "crown face" on Mars, the initial rendition is clear enough and it took me a while to see the second face, but it became visible after some practice. Quite often, the eye is shared between the two.

The crown Face

The hidden face.

Together

Banned

More Multi Mind muckers

The use of multistable designs in alien artwork is nothing short of stunning and recently found out, that their signature can be found on other solar system bodies.

There aren't too many hi-definition images of the Moon Europa but by chance, the Galileo snapped a superb shot with an acute oblique angle of the surface which shows, the undulating slopes of a steep mountainside (Mountains of the Moon).

The image had just enough detail to reveal a cliff-side with wonderful pictographs, possibly a projection, of some very familiar caricatures! The scale of the image at the base is around 2 miles.

Immediately my eye connected, and noticed the chap with a raincoat and eye mask which I named "the detective". Right away I caught the multi-stability of the two faces intertwined into one, as the man looks over his back. You may need to blink a few times but you should see the optical illusion.

There's more on the cliffside but you may need to squint for the next example.

So in the image below here, 'A' is "the detective" and 'B' you'll need to redirect and notice a "Jetson's" type long and circular face looking right. The use of the detective's mask now becomes the jetson face and his well-gromed hair. A "double take" is needed here too.

Now 'C' is very interesting and in order to see the interpretation of "Rosie the robot" housemaid, you need to tilt your head right and capture the new dimension embedded in the design. Cute!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-04-2020 at 02:17 AM.