Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    In many areas inside the huge Hebes Chasma basin, there are these massive alien operation plants which have similarities to irrigation pumping stations, although upon very close magnification along the center section here, one can just make out areas that depict "cross section streets" or words that that effect. In the anaglyph below, the center data point springs into life a little better as you adjust your eyesight to the vast "scale" of the area. If you were standing anywhere in these images, you would be too small to be seen, so keep this mind and you zoom in.

This image captured not so far away, from the above two, is another example of the pumping station and oh so typical mime of their style, is the inclusion of "humor" in a slight but significant way. Humor (or a version of it) is quite prevalent in the designs and creations seen on Mars.

Truly a fascinating discussion of alien "emotion" as one begins to see the evidence unfold in many renditions and structures!

In high magnification anaglyph below, the details begin to really take shape and one can make out the size and direction of the main conduit with the shadow below its trajectory defining the scope.

Catalog page file: http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_013772_1795

Peace, love and strength,
    Mal
    Last edited by Garuda; 10-09-2016 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Replaced 1st paragraph at request of poster

Blog Entries
    This is great Mal... keep them coming. Your getting close to that cigar. I have some coordinates that are on the side of a crater. I posted them a while back but a harddrive crash caused me to lose a lot of stuff. Soon as I free up some time I will get back to you in the PM. There are entrances that are pretty well trafficed up there on Mars by alien traffic.

Keep the Faith. People are paying attention.

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    This is great Mal... keep them coming. Your getting close to that cigar. I have some coordinates that are on the side of a crater. I posted them a while back but a harddrive crash caused me to lose a lot of stuff. Soon as I free up some time I will get back to you in the PM. There are entrances that are pretty well trafficed up there on Mars by alien traffic.

Keep the Faith. People are paying attention.

atmjjc
    I hope you can post those coordinates as I too have spotted some interesting anomalies on a crater wall, perhaps the same location?

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated, I hope you have a pair of 3D glasses and have the time to discuss these anomalies in anaglyph mode.

Here is another image from the same region and image file from HiRISE posted above. This area has much to see and looks to be part of this huge irrigation system of conduits which appear to be using gravity for flow metering similar to means used here on earth.

Also recognizable here if one looks closely, is an example of their propensity of "building" (for want of a better word) these massive "busts" or statues of creature heads of sorts.

Looking close with concerted focus, the geometry of technology is evident but saddened to say, the area looks to be somewhat demolished and in ruins. Fascinating nonetheless.

40% magnification

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-10-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Banned
    Roughly in the same area as the images above, I noticed this one particular steep embankment several hundred meters across which seems to indicate some mysterious anomalies again, leaning towards a "pumping mechanism" of sorts although archaic, as many appear to be.

This area had an additional anomaly which provoked a breath wonder as I zoomed in.

In the bottom right of the image below, one can just make out the signature of their peculiar artwork nestled into the rocky strata, the shape of a convoluted clam shell. Inside the indentation, barely visible, was the semblant albeit typical manifestation of one, perhaps two comic renditions of cartoon like creatures.

To make this out in better detail, this really takes shape when viewed in anaglyph as well as that mysterious contraption perched on the ledges across the other side of this massive embankment.

Those waving terrace like cliffs I found out, had a far reaching story to tell which we will examine a little later.

Anaglyph

Anaglyph

v
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-12-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Banned
    I'm adding a close magnification of this "Industrial area" in anaglyph which really shows the extent of the possible damage here.

Could this be the result of thermonuclear explosion, it's hard to tell, but what is does show, is the degree and vertical depth of complexity in technology being employed for reasons unknown. Also, one can make out the shape and form of that "head bust" (possibly two) of a very strange creature.

This is when anaglyph really comes into play!

Banned

A two mile wide "DRILL HOLE" on Mars

Why this has not been picked up on as an example of "suspect evidence" I think typifies the mind set in current academia. I remember listening to George Haas last year (who in my mind is one of the best researchers in our field) who commented; "On Mars...everything is big"! and this inappropriately named "crater" is a great example.

It became obvious to me when I first laid eyes on this unique crater, located in the Meridani Planum region (close location to Victoria Crater) that the shape and ejector debris was not from an impact at all, but was the result of an excavation drill pattern similarly to the rock abrasion tool or RAT found on the Curiosity lander......

Except on a scale beyond all comprehension. Over TWO MILES IN DIAMETER!

Here's a little background and video which shows the RAT in action so you can compare the signature pattern.

The image below shows the RAT arm attached to the Curiosity Lander

Below, are three anaglyphs of the so called "crater" and a 2D image below shows a photo with Barringder Crater in Arizona super imposed in the corner to compare the size in diameter.

Also, now check out this video for a real sense of size and scale!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

3D Anaglyph of Barringer Crater, Arizona

I've come to understand many new and wonderful things about our closest planetary neighbor but one aspect has changed my entire thinking about "size and relativity" which we can not experience here on Earth.

I now know, that the Alien being which is out there, whether they actually reside on Mars or not, has the capability of engaging in activities on a scale which our current technology can only dream of! Next post, we will look at some incredible results of that technology to mind blowing proportions.

Peace, love and strength!
    Mal

Banned

Massive surface anomalies that escape Martian gravity!

I mentioned earlier, that I will revisit this phenomenal Martian surface reality. If you do not have 3D anaglyph glasses, you're going to want to get them to view this incredible image file. Here's a link to amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Presc...asses+anaglyph

Visible here, is an example of how the alien technology has been able to manipulate the surface in such a way, that circumvents the planetary gravitational forces which is roughly 38% that of Earth.

This "folding" of the surface producing these immense terraces are ubiquitous throughout Hebes Chasma.

This image shows at the very bottom, the "floating effect" of these surface terrace like designs. As to their purpose, we can only speculate but this "gravitational free" surface anomaly is actually supported by evidence we shall review shortly.

Last edited by Garuda; 06-18-2017 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Factual correction at request of user

Banned
    In over 3 years of close examination of the many hi resolution images sent back by the MRO, after a while, you begin to not only "see" the results of intelligent life on the Martian surface, but in a strange way, you start to understand their peculiar mindset embedded in their great works of art.

I'll try and explain this in a way that hopefully makes sense.

The creators of these incredible artistic manifestations are in love with multifaceted illusions where they envelope one or two figures into a single artistic image. This technique is found throughout as one's eyes slowly map the surface. This can be a very spooky experience at first when your mind is not expecting it.

Its as if they know, that the explorer of the surface will be scanning at various altitudes and thus "seeing" differing aspects of the same area resulting in changing, momentary conclusions. This can sometimes be a harrowing visual sensation.

Below are two examples of this illusionary experience created here by the Ukrainian artist Oleg Shuplyak:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleg_I._Shuplyak

Of course, painting on canvass in just two dimensions is one thing but creating artwork in holographic, multi dimensions on a grand scale, is entirely a different thing altogether.

How they achieve these incredible illusions is beyond the present state of the human mind. I am now quite convinced, this is the main reason why their huge works of art are easily overlooked.

In the images below captured by the MRO, located on the vast Melas plans just south of the massive Valles Marineris canyon, is what I can discern, as a gigantic city for want of a better term. The structures in this region sprawl for miles in all directions and there is much to see in the way of intelligent design.

The residents responsible for this huge hologram below, most certainly have a fondness for both canine and feline caricatures. Their embedded compilations can be found everywhere. Why these domestic animals, is anyone's guess? But one thing is for sure, both dogs and cats are the most favored animals of the human specie....Look very closely and observe!

The tiny super imposed building below here, is the US White House for scale comparison.

In the image below captured along the south facing wall of Hebes Chasma about 5km down from the rim above, is this typical example of the illusion of "two faces in one" similar to the canvass artwork above.

Now this may take a moment to adjust your eyes to the sheer cleverness of the illusion.

In the top right hand of the image of the Chasma wall below, your eye/mind "may" immediately discern the features of a quasi "snowman" with a crinkled mouth and a pointed "carrot-like" nose and one big right hand eye.

Now, to see the illusion; try to remove the crinkled mouth below and keep it out of sight "in your mind's eye".

Now you'll begin to see the image of a feline head and face above. Soon, you can switch between the both with ease.

Of course, throwing these illusions at one's sensibilities as to the "reality of life on another planet" I am quite sure, you will dismiss them as a quirk of the light etc, etc.

Even the faintest possibility that what you are seeing could be evidence of alien life is, well entirely unacceptable.

But let me say this. Once you begin to see their method, their prowess and their huge "dimensionality"...ever so slowly, image by image, the subtlety of their communications start to sink in. It is only then, that the absurdity of what you are looking at becomes quite real and undoubtedly that, of intelligent alien design.

Moreover, if you challenge yourself to accept these possibilities, be prepared then, to embark on a highly personal journey of fantastic awakening!

More to come!
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11-23-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Banned
    When traversing the incredible slopes of Hebes Chasma, there are are several massive facsimiles of human city structures. My interpretation of these beautiful " human city copies" for want of better description, is to capture the eye of the HUMAN mind - "look here"! and in this is the case, wow! what a way to do just that.

In the image below, we see yet another rendition of a city structure with the always present trademark of an "insignia of life". Look very closely here and you can just make out the caricature of a "cartoonized reptile" embedded in the top facing the sky!

Here shown in 3D anaglyph:

Below, in 2D

Banned

Martian Graffiti!

O
    ne of the truly fascinating and perplexing discoveries I stumbled upon, was when I took a close look at image - catalog ESP_025310_1690

Located again along the magnificent undulating hills of the Melas Plains http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_025310_1690

Initially, I assumed the formations there which pepper the landscape were quite natural. But upon closer magnified inspection of the 600MB swath image, I notice that the shape of the structures were familiar somehow but needed "turning" in order to "level" the geometry of the triangular forms. Then, reversing the polarity the "internal" forms became apparent. Here we see one of the most unusual insignias embedded on the Martian surface and, found in abundance - "Martian Graffiti"!

Take your time to adjust your eyes in order to counteract the "blur" and you will see several recognizable characters - stunning!

In this 1080p HD video below, I slowly zoom down to the location imaged above.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

l

Many of the discoveries I have found, convinces me that it would be an incorrect assumption to conclude that life "out there" actually "sees" 3D reality in the same polarity (negative/positive) as humans do, in fact, there is much evidence to suggest that the beings responsible for this and many other impressive works of art (if indeed that is what it is) possess the capability to "see" in several dimensions - possibly at will.

If that were indeed the case, think of the benefits that could bring in creative design!
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11-27-2016 at 09:49 AM.