Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    In order to get some semblance of the scale and magnitude of just this one section of the massive Melas Plains, here is a 3D image taken by the MRO stereo cameras captured in December of 2011. Although this image is no good for "close up" research, it will give the viewer a good perspective of the level of undulation of the hills and craters in this highly populated region.

Banned
    A little background on the location of both the Melas Plains in relation to the gigantic and spectacular "trough canyon" HEBES CHASMA - the focus of future discussion. For now though, we will take a close look at the location of the Melas Plains.

In the image below, we see Mars at quite some altitude and Hebes Chasma is located inside the yellow ring poised just above the massive Valles Marineris Canyon.

In the image below, we see the same area in this spectacular oblique view with Hebes Chasma at the top left. In the foreground to the left on this side of Valles Marineris slopes, is where the sprawling Melas Plains are located.

The image posted previously showing the triangular structures and the abundant "graffiti" are located in the plains and although this image above seems to show the plains as quite flat and uninteresting, in fact quite the reverse is true.

There have been several stereo images captured by the MRO of this astonishing region but the one we are focusing on here can be found here and are described by NASA as; "Light-Toned Layering along Plains South of Melas Region" http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_025310_1690

Using the available stereo images from NASA, I produced this excellent resolution anaglyph. The image below however is a low resolution image but the same 35meg HD Jpeg version can be downloaded here: ​https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B--tam0uh-oib1h0ZmZtZ1FVdFk

For the researcher prepared to view this incredible escarpment using 3D anaglyph glasses, I will promise you will not be disappointed!

Although the entire region unfortunately, has been intentionally blurred by NASA "at pixel level", the amount of the blur is actually quite minimal and once your eyes have adjusted to the slight eyestrain, amazing and quite beautiful alien creations can be seen in and around almost every triangular structure as they careen down the mountain side and valleys. Quite possibly one of the most telltale images I have found from NASA to date.

Here are a couple of magnified images with tantalizing heads and alien designs. Of course the next question is; what are they and what are their purpose? The mind boggles!

l
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12-01-2016 at 07:29 AM.

Banned
    When I first laid eyes on this magnificent facial rendering buried deep in Hebes Chasma, I was not sure "who" the intended work of art was trying to depict. Then upon closer magnification, of course, the face was "in my face"!

During my journey's through the super high definition MRO images of this region, strange as it may seem, I found many renderings of cartoonized facial compositions buried in the rock strata. Some of Earthly caricatures, while others, although cartoonish in "feel" were decisively alien. And yes, this was quite a surprise and a perplexing shock to my better senses.

But, time after time, I came across more and more of the same undeniable signature of child like characters from human "modern" history!

And then I thought about this, and after accepting the fact that the renderings I was discovering were undoubtedly of artificial design, the logic of a "familiar" surface image starring back up, somehow, seemed to make complete and perfect sense.

What simple human facial design(s) are more familiar to just about every human being living on this planet?

Do you recognize this face?

With the added "depth of field", the character takes on new meaning!

l
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12-04-2016 at 08:00 AM.

Great thread !

When you look up what "adam" means & look at the human body clock & the length of a day on Mars you have to wonder if that is actually our real home.

The rift valley is something else too, electric universe or celestial war ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    Great thread !

When you look up what "adam" means & look at the human body clock & the length of a day on Mars you have to wonder if that is actually our real home.

The rift valley is something else too, electric universe or celestial war ??
    Yes, that's an intriguing point about our so called "body clock" being synced more closely to the Martian day of 24 hours 37 minuets. Also amazing is the fact that two planets just 45 million miles apart, have the same roughly 24 hour rotational period. One has abundant life and the other, has none - supposedly!

Are we in for a rude awakening.....

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Yes, that's an intriguing point about our so called "body clock" being synced more closely to the Martian day of 24 hours 37 minuets. Also amazing is the fact that two planets just 45 million miles apart, have the same roughly 24 hour rotational period. One has abundant life and the other, has none - supposedly!

Are we in for a rude awakening.....
    I am going to go out on a bit of a limb here.

20 something years ago I was taken on a visit to Mars and the Moon with a bunch of other abductees (all in pajamas lol ) by what appeared to be "Nordics", the moon was horrible & dead in quite a stunning way, Mars on the other hand made me feel more alive & "wired" than anything I've ever experienced, the air was breathable too.

I think that we are from there, something bad must have happened, could Mars be "Eden" ?

Odd that Adam means "red" & "earth", where has red soil again ?

This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin, or from Akkadian adamu meaning "to make".

According to Genesis in the Old Testament Adam was created from the earth by God (there is a word play on Hebrew אֲדָמָה ('adamah) "earth"). He and Eve were supposedly the first humans, living happily in the Garden of Eden until they ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge. As a result they were expelled from Eden to the lands to the east, where they gave birth the second generation, including Cain, Abel and Seth.
    http://www.behindthename.com/name/adam

Banned

20 something years ago I was taken on a visit to Mars and the Moon with a bunch of other abductees (all in pajamas lol ) by what appeared to be "Nordics", the moon was horrible & dead in quite a stunning way, Mars on the other hand made me feel more alive & "wired" than anything I've ever experienced, the air was breathable too.

I think that we are from there, something bad must have happened, could Mars be "Eden" ?

Well the outpost forum is the place to go out on a limb, a lot of people do, so no worries you're among friends. Would like to know more about your visit to Mars though if you feel up to it.

I've spoken to Andy Basiago a couple of years back and listening carefully, I learnt a lot. I think he has been there myself also, I had a phone conversation with Timothy Good several years back discussing some of my research and although Mars was not his bag so to say, I remember him saying "yeah, and they can change the shape of rocks" referring to the inhabitants on Mars. The news to him was quite new and he was very taken back this revelation. This was important to me as it fell in line to what I was seeing in the MRO images.

Blog Entries

S., You may have noticed a board here at the TOP Forum called "The Sanctuary".
    It is a judgement free area where members can share things others may find incredible. Without the fear of ridicule.

Check it out; a good place for you to post future Moon/Mars visit experiences. Without feeling vulnerable/"out on a limb".
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

S, we do not ascribe to the view that one should possess specific criteria for their experiences to be taken seriously. For example… gender, age, writing skills and a proven, if not standard, sy-fi phantasmagoric “people draw” storyline , the experiencer’s profession, socio-economic status and even, in some cases, a certain level of physical attractiveness are typical criteria that many out there look at and qualify before they want to spend any time listening to someone’s contactee/abduction experiences on a more in-depth level. In this case, I’m talking about those who seek out experiencers/contactee’s/abductee’s to promote them. There are no promoter’s here and at this forum everyone is equal. We would be honored to hear your story. Calkid's right.
    Last edited by A99; 12-06-2016 at 11:49 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks guys, any reticence on my part has nothing to do with what anyone says to me on a forum, it's what happens offline that bothers me, not to mention the computer usually dies & I have to buy a new one (4 so far !)

I'll have a think about it because its a lot bigger than a one off experience, not sure where to start tbh !