Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    S, we do not ascribe to the view that one should possess specific criteria for their experiences to be taken seriously. For example… gender, age, writing skills and a proven, if not standard, sy-fi phantasmagoric “people draw” storyline , the experiencer’s profession, socio-economic status and even, in some cases, a certain level of physical attractiveness are typical criteria that many out there look at and qualify before they want to spend any time listening to someone’s contactee/abduction experiences on a more in-depth level. In this case, I’m talking about those who seek out experiencers/contactee’s/abductee’s to promote them. There are no promoter’s here and at this forum everyone is equal. We would be honored to hear your story. Calkid's right.
    Although I have not been to Mars, in many ways, my quasi remote viewing senses have traveled to many locations and one has consistently taken my breath away. Standing on the rim of the absolutely magnificent perimeter of Hebes Chasma, I can assure readers....nothing, not even The Grand Canyon comes close to its (her) majesty. I've tried to explain this to friends who sometimes "get it" so I though this might be a good time to speak further here.

For visual and cognitive imagination, see yourself standing below the slopes of Kilimanjaro in Africa as it rises over 19,000 ft (5.8k meters) above the surrounding plains.

The African mountain spans about 41km long and about 16km wide at the base https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kilimanjaro

By comparison, the massive Hebes Chasma near the Martian equator is a 6km/3.75 mile deep "hole in the ground" or "trough" that spans over 320km/200 miles long from tip to tip and over 130km/80 miles wide at its widest point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebes_Chasma

The Grand Canyon by comparison is only 800 meters or just 2.600 ft deep and at its widest....just 18 miles!

What makes this awesome Martian "Canyon" so very special is the incredibly massive Island or Mensa located in the center and as one NASA Scientist put it "it's the largest Moat and Castle in the Solar System"!

Interestingly, the peak of the Mensa is about the same height as Mt. Kilimanjaro but not even close in length and width. The enormous sunken mountain is over 122km/76 miles long and over 40km/25 miles wide.

That's three times the length and over twice the width of Mt Kilimanjaro.

Now....imaging standing anywhere on the edge of the surrounding rim. The peak of the Mensa would be completely visible with no clouds or haze to obstruct your view. The Mensa peak is roughly 1/4 of a mile lower than the surrounding rim.

From this vantage point, the Mensa Island would undoubtedly be, the largest "thing" the human eye could ever "see" standing on the surface of a planet and from my observations - teeming with LIFE!

To really get a sense of size and scale, the anaglyph is unsurpassed!

The Island Mensa is without doubt, one of the strangest places in the Solar System and is a manifestation of the Alien hand, possibly 10's of millions of years old and as we will see in my next post here, I will try my best to show some of the most incredible works of Alien "art" which, at least in my mind, are the most fantastic I have ever seen, nothing even comes close!

More to come.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12-06-2016 at 06:59 PM.

Incredible co-incidence but that is what we were taken to see, mind blowing sight, truly mind blowing !!!

Banned
    There are so many fabulous works of art along side the majestic cliffs of the Hebes Chasma basin. This one is some 4km down from the rim above and superbly typify's the style and cleverness of the creators!

It is one of my favorites, as the design punctuates the use of a quasi cartoonized "daffy duck" like facial character in a location that forms an "eye and eye brow" of a peculiar creature's head who sports a rather"disapproving frown".

On the other side, we see a rock formation (I think) which has some remarkable albeit unknown features.

"An Eye For An Eye"

Only when the image above is viewed in 3D Anaglyph mode do we begin to see the incredible perspective of amazing Alien Art!

An added insiginia design in this Nexus. Notice here the little chap directly above the sour-puss face below - Amazing!

l

Banned
    Although this image below is not in Hebes Chasma and actually in the close by canyon of "Candor Chasma" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candor_Chasma the signature of the recognizable cartoon-like motto is apparent.

We can only wonder why and for what reason these ubiquitous and utterly congruent facsimiles of our human memories, as well as decidedly alien looking cartoons litter the landscape as if loneliness is part of the message. Strange, very strange indeed.

Look very closely here at this wonderful Nexus of characters. Can you spot the Owl?

l

With regards to your last photo but this follows for some of the other ones in this thread too, the faces are there but they are transdimensional bleed-through’s. Some call them dimensional overlays too. It helps to have a trained eye when viewing such photographic material as this to see them clearly. Then there are those who can’t get past their own cognitive dissonance that the phenomenon exists so some of those ones may not be able to see any anomalies/faces at all in the photograph or they are flat world materialists who refuse to acknowledge that anything that is not physical, is real.

But those faces are not physically embedded on the geology on Mars.

This said though, I’m not ruling out that there may be some mysterious forces out there that are assisting or even orchestrating the photographic manifestation of those faces…. or, those area’s on mars where these photographic anomalies are showing up are power spots that contain strong psychic and electromagnetic energies. Most likely, it’s a combination of outside forces and the energies inherent in the actual location itself.

On the other hand, someone who has a knack for capturing photographic material where anomalies like this show up in them, could have even taken a photo of the original photograph; in this case a location on Mars. Anomalies like this can show up that way too... in the copy. Sometimes when someone is like that... even saving the original photo will end up with those kinds of anomalies. I know what I'm talking about because I'm one of them. If I'm in high psychic mode. that can happen. Those faces, btw, will inexplicably incorporate themselves into the photo to look like they belong there. I know that there's a better way to describe that but for now, that will suffice. Anyway that’s just one of a few identifying traits of the phenomenon… sometimes cartoon-like look is another one.

But this phenomenon is not limited to just faces... other things can show up too.
    Last edited by A99; 12-10-2016 at 01:09 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Here’s an example of this photographic phenomenon. The image below is from an experiment I did several years ago. I made an aluminum foil flag that I crinkled up a bit and stuck it on my balcony so it would blow in the gentle breeze we had coming off the lake. I recorded a video as it was blowing in the breeze with the sunlight reflecting off of the foil. Then I analyzed the vid in an editor and, lo and behold,
    a scary face of a man who looks like he’s wearing a suit and a bow tie showed up in it where the man’s expression kept changing as the foil blew in the breeze. Below are four frames of that man which his changing expressions from that video.

The face/man is not on the foil itself… it’s a transdimensional face/man that was projected onto the foil by outside forces… in my case, those transdimensional beings that I work with.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Anomalous numbers and letters show up a lot in photo's/vids in this phenomenon too. Like in your photo below:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...psee4f6866.jpg
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Anomalous numbers and letters show up a lot in photo's/vids in this phenomenon too. Like in your photo below:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...psee4f6866.jpg
    In the example you give above, it's important to understand their three dimensional location in this massive cliff side. These numbers and pictographs are not "painted on" but are the reverse polarity (negative inverted image) in effect, they are physical shapes.

In the video I produced below, this particular "row" of shapes or forms that are embedded in the hillside are zoomed in on to their location.

To really see the "shapes" here, it is important to go through this video to the very end and keep your eyes focused on the number two (2) as it reappears from the top left hand corner of the screen.

Switch the resolution to 1080p for best results. it's a bit slow moving, sorry about that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Banned
    Here’s an example of this photographic phenomenon. The image below is from an experiment I did several years ago. I made an aluminum foil flag that I crinkled up a bit and stuck it on my balcony so it would blow in the gentle breeze we had coming off the lake. I recorded a video as it was blowing in the breeze with the sunlight reflecting off of the foil. Then I analyzed the vid in an editor and, lo and behold,
    a scary face of a man who looks like he’s wearing a suit and a bow tie showed up in it where the man’s expression kept changing as the foil blew in the breeze. Below are four frames of that man which his changing expressions from that video.

The face/man is not on the foil itself… it’s a transdimensional face/man that was projected onto the foil by outside forces… in my case, those transdimensional beings that I work with.

Fascinating indeed, so are you saying then, that you work with trans-dimensional beings which transmit into visual faces in the four images? if so, then this is also very amazing and the first time I have seen this awesome phenomenon. More examples please.

But I think it differs from that which appear to be embedded in the Martian surface. Still, it looks to me than many (not all) of the sites seem to show; huge effigiese of hollow-graphic manipulations in a form that emulates a quasi cartoon styled character(s) similarly, in both human and alien creatures/manifestations. In 3D anaglyph, many are confirmed "as expected of"....in their 2D model. This consistent signature of infantile appeal which lays at the core of cartoon graphic styling, is completely mystifying to me. But nonetheless, equally stunning to the senses.

It may very well be, that the source(s) of the energy are from the same well, it's hard to tell at this point.

I’ll address what you are presenting in your last two posts later but allow me to digress on the following information…

Quantum physics ascribes to the view that there are many parallel universes that coexist in the same space as our own universe. And new studies are exploring the possibility that those other universes are also composed of the same particles and fields that are presented in the classical model of physics. If that sounds confusing to you, please real over the following link:
    http://www.nature.com/news/a-quantum...y-ones-1.16213

Anyway, physicists have also been exploring a concept called ‘quantum interconnectedness’ which states that the entire universe is connected at the quantum level and that information can travel across different dimensions through portals or vortexes.

Those factors that facilitate that process are still being evaluated but quite possibly those operating from those other realms are able to facilitate that process through their own advanced technology too.

That may also include technology that involves the transmission of consciousness from one dimension/realm to the other and this may even include physical manifestation at various densities into even our own immediate dimensional level. On the other hand, it may not involve any technology at all and it may just be a natural process involving quantum physics laws that we don’t understand yet.

At any rate, consider that those other dimensions are just as solid as our own but we can’t see them, because their rate of vibration is out of synch with our own.

But there lies the possibility that when these vibrations become synchronized, the dimensions merge. And when this happens, two beings, one from each dimension, end up being able to see, hear and touch each other because their frequencies are in synch. Sometime the location on either plane may help facilitate that event too.

But supposing the person/being on our plane, in this scenario, is taking photographs during that time. The vibration rates of each realm that each of those beings reside in are not at exact synch at the exact moment with the photo is taken, but nevertheless, that could still result in getting photo’s embedded with anomalous objects that have a certain level of transparency. These are objects from the other realm, but in actuality, there’s more to this than that because there are other factors involved in this phenomenon that suggest photographic manipulation from the other realm that I won’t go into at this time. Things the resulting photo will show very clearly but for now I’m trying to keep everything as simple as possible.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi