Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars

Thought the following building was interesting. It's located in the top right quadrant in the second image in your last post.

HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Image #1 is where I found that building that I posted in my last post. This the image that you showed in your post #80... it's the second image in that post.

Image #2: I removed the 3d anaglyph effect from your original image because even with red/cyan anaglyph glasses, that effect obfuscated important information in the image. The yellow arrow is pointing to that building which I posted about in my previous post. The red arrows are pointing to what look like steel beams going through/coming out of some kind of geological structure. Could that structure be a hollowed out mountain? And is the building the entrance way into some kind of base that's located in that mountain? Only guessing but that's what it sorta looks like.

Image #3: Slightly brighter than #2 (your original with the anaglyph effect removed) only I amped up the contrast a tad bit in those area's in the yellow squares too bring out that building in the top right quadrant and those steel beams sticking out of the geology of the site.
    Last edited by A99; 01-30-2017 at 02:52 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

Image #1 is where I found that building that I posted in my last post. This the image that you showed in your post #80... it's the second image in that post.

Image #2: I removed the 3d anaglyph effect from your original image because even with red/cyan anaglyph glasses, that effect obfuscated important information in the image. The yellow arrow is pointing to that building which I posted about in my previous post. The red arrows are pointing to what look like steel beams going through/coming out of some kind of geological structure. Could that structure be a hollowed out mountain? And is the building the entrance way into some kind of base that's located in that mountain? Only guessing but that's what it sorta looks like.

Image #3: Slightly brighter than #2 (your original with the anaglyph effect removed) only I amped up the contrast a tad bit in those area's in the yellow squares too bring out that building in the top right quadrant and those steel beams sticking out of the geology of the site.
    This is a nice piece of analysis work A99 and glad to see you recognize just some of the many beautiful structures in the images. I will say this; the structures you see here are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, the region is covered with modern life in these rolling hills of the Melas plains. I will post some more shortly but in faux 3D format if you now have the glasses?

The image below exemplifies many architectural elements which is quite flowing and inter-connected in nature, but every now and then, they use the characteristic Roman archway and these can be positively huge and I'm guessing due to the relative 1/3 gravity.

I'll post some more soon but late now and time for some more vivid dreams....oh boy!

Thanks for the work you put in here A99......

I'm seeing a whole building here... not just isoloated architectural features. Here's that building again:

And here's a quick sketch of it:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by A99; 01-30-2017 at 01:23 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    I'm seeing a whole building here... not just isoloated architectural features. Here's that building again:

And here's a quick sketch of it:

Amazing "drawing" you produced here A99, although it looks to be computer generated, I may be wrong but still, nice work. May I ask what program you generated this on if indeed it is CGI.

I must have spent over four years now of intense close up study of the MRO Hi Resolution images and they are quite exceptional which leave most all other images collecting Martian satellites "out of date" so to speak. https://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/The capabilities of the on board stereo camera is astonishing with resolutions of 25cm (8") per pixel! Images which are then sent back to Earth using a method of pixel gathering are know as "super pixels" where the raw data is bound together or "binning" which can produce artifacts on the surface typically resolved at around 76cm across (30"). No other camera even comes close with respect to visual quality.

The structures in this region (Melas Plains) IMO are uniquely alien in design and construct and appear to be congruent in form throughout. However, most all images of "great interest" have been slightly motion blurred using pixel coning that radiuses their individual shape. This process is extremely difficult if not darn impossible to reverse - cleaver stuff!

The result leaves the image quite visually unnoticeable in full plate, but upon high magnification, returns an image detail "slightly blurred" eliminating the ability to produce a "crisp focus". Frustrating to say the least!

But this is not always the case and the structures here seen which are quite large relatively, incur the additional camouflage of having the image "turned" which has a remarkable trick of changing the dynamic of "what is up and what is down" of a decidedly alien design in the first place making the structures almost impossible to recognize! This is one of the reasons why looking for alien life at close range has been stifled so well.

Let's take a look at a few more images which exemplify their creative skills.

The Melas plains are quite topographically undulating. It does appear to me, that the alien life responsible there, has a propensity to place or build (term loosely used) using the vertical grade of the surface similar to hillside buildings here on Earth. My reasoning for this, is that the resulting structure have of course, a far better viewing angle in all directions. In order to accomplish this, they literally build one on top of another almost in a harmonious "hive-like" style! Ingeniously beautiful IMO.

In greyscale.

p

I use a drawing tablet Mal. I drew it by hand and added the gold in photoshop. It only took me a few seconds to sketch it and it looks like that too. lol, but maybe, when time permits, I'll do an architectural drawing of it... by hand and finish it off in photoshop. I'm fascinated by that "building" if that's what it is.. sure looks like it.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

In my view, the phenomenon of the faces has its roots in the atmospheric sound frequencies generated by high energy electrons trapped in the radiation belts of the planet and unknown forces that are able to manipulate those frequencies to then manifest as they do in those photographs.

They even use the existing terrain to form their faces in those photographs and even though all of this sounds inexplicable, we see the same kind of thing in lot of paranormal photography captured here on earth.

The vast majority of time, they only show up as partial faces where sometimes one will also see another face attached onto the more prominent partial face .... but that too is just part of the phenomenon.

But it's not just human faces that show up in these photographs, animal and human faces that look like animal/human hybrids show up too, as well and alien looking faces too.

As for the human and alien-like faces that are showing up in these mars photos, in my tentative view on this, their source is the same as the same kind of faces that show up in photos here on earth.

Those intelligences that manipulate energy to manifest in photos like they do, are the same intelligences that do that here AND Mars. But maybe the energy they utilize to do that is stronger on or near Mars than it is in the Earths atmosphere and further out too but still near our planet.

But as for the faces themselves... they are of beings living in other alternative realms/dimensions. Or they may even be deceased ones too.

Are the faces that are showing up in these Mars photos unique to that planet? I don't think so because they look just like the ones that show up in paranormal photos captured here on Earth too.
    Last edited by A99; 01-30-2017 at 07:35 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sand Vibration Patterns - Chladni Plate

These are repeatable experiments. Using the same sound and frequencies again... the same exact patterns form on the plate.

Here's another demo:

Logos, ( Greek: “word,” “reason,” or “plan”) plural logoi, in Greek philosophy and theology, the divine reason implicit in the cosmos, ordering it and giving it form and meaning.
    Last edited by A99; 01-30-2017 at 07:53 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    In my view, the phenomenon of the faces has its roots in the atmospheric sound frequencies generated by high energy electrons trapped in the radiation belts of the planet and unknown forces that are able to manipulate those frequencies to then manifest as they do in those photographs.

They even use the existing terrain to form their faces in those photographs and even though all of this sounds inexplicable, we see the same kind of thing in lot of paranormal photography captured here on earth.

The vast majority of time, they only show up as partial faces where sometimes one will also see another face attached onto the more prominent partial face .... but that too is just part of the phenomenon.

But it's not just human faces that show up in these photographs, animal and human faces that look like animal/human hybrids show up too, as well and alien looking faces too.

As for the human and alien-like faces that are showing up in these mars photos, in my tentative view on this, their source is the same as the same kind of faces that show up in photos here on earth.

Those intelligences that manipulate energy to manifest in photos like they do, are the same intelligences that do that here AND Mars. But maybe the energy they utilize to do that is stronger on or near Mars than it is in the Earths atmosphere and further out too but still near our planet.

But as for the faces themselves... they are of beings living in other alternative realms/dimensions. Or they may even be deceased ones too.

Are the faces that are showing up in these Mars photos unique to that planet? I don't think so because they look just like the ones that show up in paranormal photos captured here on Earth too.

This is an intriguing analysis A99 and in some ways, I think what you are referring to here is; "how the event occurs" vis-a-vis "what is occurring". In a way, we discussed this earlier on in the thread and agreed that there is a possibility that the "beings" or life forms responsible for these manifestations on Mars "could be" responsible for presence in manifestations on Earth. I'll grant you the similarities are thus acknowledged.

I have taken a close examination of the massive manifestations on the surface especially in and around the cities and have speculated how these incredible and breathtaking facial representations are produced as they would dwarf the facial creations of Mount Rushmore for example!

To my eye, seeing many as I traverse the surface, they are produced as massive holographic projections and then perhaps "solidified", in fact, I do believe this process is their modus operandi. They no doubt in my mind have the capability to literally "change the construct of matter" to produce a surface or indeed anything by holographic rendering.

Also, (and this is very critical in understanding life there), their renderings (or artwork) have a very particular style, and it is a style that is both familiar and utterly shocking.

Shocking because the artistic rendering "mimic" the characteristics of infantile human cartoonography to the degree of even how the eyes, for example are portrayed in a facial expression of fear as if "being chased" as depicted in the image below. I will post a few examples later of this just to let you know that "I'm not going around the bend"!

Not only is this propensity utterly strange, it is absolutely ubiquitous throughout. For me the simple question arises, why are they so incessant in trying to emulate especially the look of fear in the cartoon eyes (as depicted where both pupils are shown to the side and down as if being chased!). It's as if they understand and have emotions similar to humans and this would also include a sort of warped sense of humor.

I feel quite confident in saying that is I were to be placed right there on Mars in the center of their enormous and strangely bizarre cities, one of two things would probably occur, either I would go immediately insane, or drop dead on the spot of cardiac arrest!

I believe their city surroundings would be that scary. This is the first time I have posted this image but to get an idea of what I am speaking of, the image below shows an example of just how immense and incredulous their city formations seem to be. This one section of an immense hillside, will need time and much patience to absorb into human conscious. One's eyes must adjust and grasp the complex and expansive layout of the city streets and structures.

First and foremost is the scale of the place. Everything in this image below is alien design and build...everything.

Secondly, this image is a "faux 3D" image which means it is not a true dimensional image but a 2D image in 3D mode. This is done to produce just a sense of dimension as the eye spans across this vast city landscape which, meanders down in "layers" rather like being in an old theater with rows of balconies.

You can just see very small objects placed along the causeway of each terrace like formation , always keeping in mind the vastness of the scale here....if you were standing anywhere down there, you would be way too small to be visible.

Also, bear in mind, there is absolutely nothing on Earth to compare this cityscape to. This will be an education.

At roughly center and slightly up, you will notice a huge holographic rendition of a human facial cartoon which is quite humorous if it wasn't so scary. His face is facing to the left with eyes wide open and the representation of a dangling tongue can be surmised.

Now try to focus on his hairline which is formed by the use of another reptilian like face with a "double jaw line" of sorts. He seems to be "materializing" from a spout like or genie like point of dispersion below. His backside is complex and too difficult to make out but designed in some way to give the illusion of another rear facing entity. Truly remarkable!

The entire causeway behind him is immense and flows toward the bottom right hand corner of the image amassed with incredible "lighted structures" like Main Street in Manhattan. Take your time and command your eyes to focus on each spot of interest.

A highly magnified datapoint of the illusion above:

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 01-31-2017 at 01:09 AM.

(have not read your last post yet but am reading it now)
    Above are screenshots from a spectrograph video I recorded in real time... not to belabor the point but these images illustrate the theory behind sound/frequencies and how those unknown intelligences use that energy to produce their "faces". I used a highly sensitive bio-acoustic software program for this one. The sound source wass a radio talkshow.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi