Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wiki leaks John Podesta / Ed Mitchell email

I just ran across this one. Interesting. I don't know who this person is but it's from Canada to john P. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12743

Nice find Earthman worth looking each day new ones are being released daily.
    Why is he contacting Podesta?
    Hard to say if he's the real deal or a conspiracy nut can't find him listed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    I just ran across this one. Interesting. I don't know who this person is but it's from Canada to john P. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12743
    Well Earthman, I find it suspect that these Wikileaks are from Podesta's hacked gmail, and this particular email is addressed to podesta@law.georgetown.edu, and NOT addressed to Podesta's gmail account john.podesta@gmail.com.
    To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu
    While his demands for disclosure are understandable, some of his reasoning for the demands seem faulty:
    We <Canada> were technologically superior to the US.
    We don't need the US.

and

Canadians own Hollywood, New York, Florida,....
    IMHO, Mr Coffin seems something less than an ideal investigator.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

"John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for > the benefit of our country and our planet."

Edgar D. Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

"John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for > the benefit of our country and our planet."

Edgar D. Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052
    I think WikiLeaks should've blocked-out those phone numbers listed in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Maybe I dis-agree with that Casper, "WikiLeaks" is ALL about disclosing whatever they acquire. I MHO, they have done more good then harm.

Now imagine an event (ET or otherwise) where the DNA of us humans was magically changed or morphed, so we were in a state of using mental telepathy. There by having the ability to totally read each other's minds. Eliminating the ability to lie...!

You think that would not be an improvement to mankind...?

Scary though eh?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Maybe I dis-agree with that Casper, "WikiLeaks" is ALL about disclosing whatever they acquire. I MHO, they have done more good then harm.

Now imagine an event (ET or otherwise) where the DNA of us humans was magically changed or morphed, so we were in a state of using mental telepathy. There by having the ability to totally read each other's minds. Eliminating the ability to lie...!

You think that would not be an improvement to mankind...?

Scary though eh?
    Well we as humans have that capability, but its really not developed. What we do have various other psychic abilities that are more readily used but still not fully developed, I'd say the the telepathy is probably the lest accessed ability and why its not really prevalent among most people, but its still there in humanity.

Wiki Leaks, I would agree with you there.

Edward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    I would say it is not Wiki's job to censor, BUT they have done so in the past (selective release of earlier info).
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27026

Another email featuring Edgar Mitchell and Podesta

I write on behalf of Dr. Mitchell to request your Skype talk with him ASAP regarding Disclosure and the difference between celestials in our own solar system and their restraint by those from the nonviolent contiguous universe... It is also imperative that after your talk with Edgar, he then speak directly with President Obama via Skype for historical purposes, about the same issue, while the President is still in office....

I have to question "information" organizations. It seems to me that they are not much more than non traditional platform for disinformation. It's a shame we have to try and gather information like the three blind men trying to describe the elephant.

We know there is something in the room for sure. Though I find only minimal commonality with others experiences/encounters, I have no choice but to give as much validity to their experiences as I do my own. Is it just perception that denies us common ground that would enable us to put the pieces of the puzzle together?