Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

New video released by TTSA 'The Social and Political Impact of TTSA'

Tom DeLonge’s Twitter 4 hrs ago..

4h
    I won’t let you down. People haven’t seen NOTHING yet. You think this recent revelation about the Navy is big? I have been saying the same thing for 36 months. Hold tight, be patient... it’s about to get real. #ToTheStarsAcademy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post

4h
    I won’t let you down. People haven’t seen NOTHING yet. You think this recent revelation about the Navy is big? I have been saying the same thing for 36 months. Hold tight, be patient... it’s about to get real. #ToTheStarsAcademy
    TDL, Ever the showman. Announcing an announcement of an upcoming announcement.
    Fingers crossed he can deliver on his promise.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post

4h
    WTEN and WNYT have both covered this. Channel ten last night, and channel13 this morning . . . Seems like a little burst of steam. Now if only the train would start rolling out of the station!!!

No clue what's coming this time. TDL s been kept away from the airwaves for now.
    Great to see the coverage for the Naval announcement -it made the press in the U.K. as well

Rumour seems to be it will be the ADAM project letting it's findings out.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 09-24-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Things really seem to be changing, public perception is moving, something we never thought would happen.
    Thanks as ever to UFOradio for spotting this

Article in New York Times

Following up mentions the ADAM project

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/s...-research.html
    Full article on their site.

For decades, the discussion of whether or not U.F.O.s exist has been debated in American pop culture and within science communities.

That all reached a fever pitch last week when the United States Navy confirmed that three widely shared videos captured by naval aviators in 2004 and 2015 were indeed real and showed what it called “unidentified aerial phenomena.” The “unidentified” part of that statement sparked excitement among U.F.O. enthusiasts...

Hi Longeyes, while doing research on Tom DeLonge, I found very interesting tips and hints that would let some people suspect that his case is just a ufo disclosure limited hangout false flag operation. What do you guys think...?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberabel View Post
    Hi Longeyes, while doing research on Tom DeLonge, I found very interesting tips and hints that would let some people suspect that his case is just a ufo disclosure limited hangout false flag operation. What do you guys think...?
    Hi Cyberabel, always nice to see new members.

I think it is important to consider the source of the information. In this case three videos of UAPs were taken by US Navy aviators, and remained classified for years.
    The DOD released the videos, and TDL/TTSA took those public videos and, with the help of Luis Elizondo, placed the videos into context.
    The subsequent pilot/support staff interviews seemed genuine, and noted pilot concerns over potential airborne collisions with UAPs.
    These pilot concerns have resulted in the recently announced Navy policy change, now allowing pilots to report such events without fear of ridicule or loss of flight status.
    Is TDL an agent of disinformation? Don't know, but suspect he is more of an opportunist seeking to promote his product.
    If this is a disinfo campaign, IMHO the more important question is; did the DOD and/or Navy perpetrated it?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008