Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Big news from Luis Elizondo

I-Team: More details on government UFO findings could be forthcoming

LAS VEGAS - Sunday marks one year since the New York Times broke open a provocative secret when it reported about the existence of a long-term Pentagon study of UFOs - Unidentified Flying Objects.

In the 12 months since then, the I-Team has unveiled new details about the study, which was based in Las Vegas. So, what comes next? And will 2019 bring the public closer to understanding what the government already knows?

The I-Team's George Knapp sat down for an exclusive interview with an intelligence officer who chased flying saucers for the Pentagon...

https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-t...ing/1660472746
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-15-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    So nothing new?
    Just an announcement from LuE that maybe in 2019 something big might be released?
    Story seems a little thin.
    But nice to keep the topic fresh in ppls minds.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    So nothing new?
    Just an announcement from LuE that maybe in 2019 something big might be released?
    Story seems a little thin.
    But nice to keep the topic fresh in ppls minds.
    Seems this hasn't progressed over the last year or so as I had hoped. Just dragging along somewhat . . .

Reminds me a bit of the early SERPO releases and events.

I think a big Nimitz doc is due to be released in Jan / Feb that might ruffle a few feathers.
    If they can't get any traction surely they can just wheel out one of those discs they have stashed away somewhere?
    The point Luis made is maybe nothing much has changed, for those of us who already have an idea of what is going on, but perhaps for others, esp. those in congress and the senate, it has and they are listening. That's where change is most relevant

Keith Basterfield an Australian researcher has done some fantastic research into ATTIP and all things related
    His blogs are available here.

http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2018/12/

He has finally got some of the recognition he deserves appearing on Coast to Coast AM along with another Aussie researcher called Paul Dean.

George Knapp on the case again
    https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/12/23

Some interesting things still pop up on TDL's facebook page

Sun Valley, Idaho! Who here wants to meet up and talk about how a few years ago an unidentified craft was underwater and pinned against the North Atlantic coast by multiple nuclear attack submarines for over a week? 28th Dec

That would be 2015 possibly 2016? when the Gimbal footage was allegedly captured off the Florida coast. There are rumors that this will be talked about this year.

The look of a man tired from cleaning from a Christmas party that included attendees from @tothestarsacademy and US Government Intelligence... yes, best Christmas Party ever. 15th Dec

BOOM! #StrangeTimes TV SERIES AT TBS. Thank you to all our investors who believed in @tothestarsofficial - TTSA's entertainment division- More announcements coming... this is just the beginning. Read more at: https://variety.com/2018/music/news/...al-1203083329/ 10th Dec

It's a start he has a TV series, all be it for Strange Times

Details and transcript of the TTSA shareholder meeting, 12th Dec 2017 2018, are available here in Danny Silva's article.
    It includes a link to a full transcript of the meeting (It is only 8 pages)

https://silvarecord.com/2019/01/07/t...ript-surfaces/

Some of parts of it I found illuminating...

TDL: We have projects in all stages of development. The media development efforts closest to fruition are the Strange Times,television series, that has officially been put into development by major television network, TBS. Variety announced that this past week. The Poet Anderson feature film we have now attached a screenwriter 'Monsters of California' feature film, which will be this spring, is where we aim. I was securing the financing for that.
    For the Sekret Machines non-fiction television series I will be meeting with buyers. A Sekret Machines feature film first draft of a screen play is complete. I am also pleased to disclose that we are nearing the end of production on our first season of a docu-series with a major television network. We cannot divulge the details yet, but our team is very excited about what we have accomplished...

TDL: Our anticipated releases for 2019 are... ...Sekret Machines, non-fiction series, 'Gods, Man, and War'. It will be the second book, 'Man'.

Steve Justice: We have also accomplished standup of the A.D.A.M. Research Project to analyze and advance our understanding of the collected exotic materials. Two of the specific tests we are performing on the materials are x-ray fluorescence where we look for unusual element presence and unusual alloys or combination of metals. This is as well as isotope testing where we are looking for unusual versions of element atomic structures that indicate terrestrial or non-terrestrial origins. While the x-ray fluorescence test is relatively quick-turn, the isotope testing is really expensive and time-consuming. It requires really sophisticated equipment and test procedures.
    Last edited by calikid; 01-07-2019 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Date correction.

Blog Entries
    Is that the 2017 meeting, or 2018?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

My mistake the 2018 meeting just over a month ago