Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

The next book Sekret Machines 'A Fire Within ' will be out 18th Sept...
    https://tothestars.media/blogs/news/...-a-fire-within

Some details more on site

...A Fire Within is an action-packed saga of archeological adventure, government conspiracy, historical mystery and unimaginable technology.

“One of the largest areas of study when dealing with the UFO phenomenon is consciousness and the human mind,” says DeLonge. “A.J. was able to weave that into the storyline with a tapestry of information never before released. He’s providing us with an opportunity to learn more about ourselves and the greatest story never told.”

“Book One focused primarily on the machines themselves--hardware, if you like--but in the second installment of the series we push the story into the gray areas between the normal and the paranormal in more clearly human terms, exploring the idea that as technology might make exponential evolutionary progress, so might people themselves,” says Hartley. “The result continues the story of the first novel, picking up pretty much where it left off, but shifts the tonality of the narrative into new territory, new adventures and new sekrets.”...

Really interesting if you’ve been sending FOIA requests for AATIP, it the wrong acronym as mr Greenwald pointed out earlier in the year, they’ve deliberately thrown people of the scent the real name is ‘ Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program (AAWSAP)’ according to Richard Dolan’s mate

http://richarddolanmembers.com/ufos/...strikes-again/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Really interesting if you’ve been sending FOIA requests for AATIP, it the wrong acronym as mr Greenwald pointed out earlier in the year, they’ve deliberately thrown people of the scent the real name is ‘ Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program (AAWSAP)’ according to Richard Dolan’s mate

http://richarddolanmembers.com/ufos/...strikes-again/
    Sneaky guys. Kind of like all the people asking for FOIA on UFO's, only to discover a few years later that the agencies had been ducking out by using the acronym UAP (Unknown Aerial Phenomena) instead. As revealed in the MOD files.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I think Dr Eric Davis was referring to paranormal activity within the confines of the Skinwalker Ranch.
    "went quiet for awhile" = for an extended period of time, a sharp reduction in reported paranormal activity within the ranch boarders.
    "heated up again" = a recent marked increase in reported paranormal incidents.

From what I have read, "phantasms/entities" entering or exiting "portals" are a few of the things reported.
    Connected to this . . .

I really think there is a big chunk of disclosure kept secret (classified) in regards to the Skinwalker Ranch . . .

Anyway I found this tid bit.

http://www.hunttheskinwalker.com/the-film/

Not sure if this is already here somewhere. Pan down to see the trailer.

Pretty interesting details to the Tic Tac incident in this ...
    https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglo...218_ver1.0.pdf
    Plus the original article it came from...
    http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-te...nts/1187688105
    Last edited by Longeyes; 05-20-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Leslie Kean added this adddtional info on Facebook
    George Knapp just released an important document. This was provided to us at the NY Times by a source in 2017. It was not classified. I can confirm that it's from the BAASS files when BAASS was a contractor for AATIP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Leslie Kean added this adddtional info on Facebook
    George Knapp just released an important document. This was provided to us at the NY Times by a source in 2017. It was not classified. I can confirm that it's from the BAASS files when BAASS was a contractor for AATIP.
    Saw this as a stand alone article on KLAS, will have to take a look at Leslie Kean's comments..
    Trying to recall if the "Executive Summary" (the linked PDF) is new, or if I simply overlooked it earlier on.
    Either way, certainly an interesting document.

Was BAASS a typo? Maybe should read BAD@SS? LoL
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Badass would have been funny

Liked the data from all the assets, interesting that the sub didn’t pick up anything because the obvious implication for me was that there must be an underwater base somewhere in that region (and we now have the precise location marked in the pdf). The TicTac seemed to rendezvous with another underwater craft may that was just an artifact of the Tic Tac propulsion but then again, why was it plummeting from 60,000 ft to 60ft above the water?

Facebook statement from TDL (18th May) seems very intriguing...

To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science has accomplished incredible things since October. My team has been steadily briefing multiple committees in Congress, some at the classified level, and holy cow - MAJOR change is coming. Can't say anything else, but more to come soon.

TTSA is also in the process of bringing two major motion pictures, two television series, and an unscripted docu-series to the world. We have received multiple network contracts and after the negotiations, announcements will be coming soon.

We have as well initiated the beginnings of a aerospace partnership and started "scope of work" proposals for our Space-Time Metric Engineering... yes, the stuff you and I really care about! TTSA has also been in contact with multiple EU and South American Countries regarding their respective UFO programs and the goal of creating an International Information DATA Sharing System and Analysis through the proprietary TTSA Community of Interest and it's Artificial Intelligence Analysis Initiative.

All these things take time, money and patience. There is nothing that I am doing that is easy, every single thing here is extremely difficult. So thank you so much for being patient, and understanding what exactly we are trying to achieve here. This is what your investment dollars are going for. And we definitely need much more to finish this work. If interested, please consider investing at www.ToTheStarsAcademy.com
    Last edited by Longeyes; 05-29-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Missed this two of Eric Davis's BAASS reports have surfaced, very strangely Corey Goode got hold of them before George Knapp???

These Are Real Pentagon Reports On Warp Drive, Extra Dimensions, Anti-Gravity, And More

The modern understanding of the Pentagon's relationship with unexplained flying phenomena has become remarkably more pointed in the last six months since the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program was uncovered. Its disclosure came in between our own exclusive reporting on two very strange and well-documented encounters with strange aircraft operating in U.S. airspace. Now, new documents are coming to light that show the Department of Defense's own spy agency was also interested in subjects that border on science fiction and the even the paranormal, including warp drive, extra-dimensional manipulation, dark energy, and other highly exotic forms of space travel.

The documents were first discovered by George Knapp's I-Team, part of Las Vegas CBS affiliate Channel 8 News, which has been investigating the government's supposed connection with 'UFOs' for decades.

Author's note 5/14/18: It has come to our attention that the documents were in fact first posted by Corey Goode late last year shortly after the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program was first disclosed. .....

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...avity-and-more