Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Quote Originally Posted by cyberabel View Post
    Hi Longeyes, while doing research on Tom DeLonge, I found very interesting tips and hints that would let some people suspect that his case is just a ufo disclosure limited hangout false flag operation. What do you guys think...?
    Well ... Elizondo worked for the Pentago. The videos were released through the Pentagon. If this is disclosure, it is a disclosure the way the Military likes it: limited in scope, and done in a way that supports their purpose. With the information coming from that background, it is to be expected that it has a certain slant or bias in which there must a certain level of threat perception incorporated.

So, is it disinfo? Is it part of a false flag intel operation?

I would say it is incomplete info that only describes an aspect of the situation. Whether or not it will be part of a false flag operation remains to be seen.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Hi Longeyes, while doing research on Tom DeLonge, I found very interesting tips and hints that would let some people suspect that his case is just a ufo disclosure limited hangout false flag operation. What do you guys think...?
    Welcome Abel,
    Most of that flag waving comes from Dr Steven Greer. He believes all ETs are benevolent. TDL believes and has been told some are not. And that the USG and others having been working to defend us against some kind of threat.
    At the moment we have scant details of who or what they’ve be doing.
    It’s worth looking at the credentials of TTSA staff. TDL and Luis Elizondo are stand up good guys.
    If they are being used I’m sure they aren’t in on it. But they could easily be manipulated to portray a narrative given to them by deeper insiders, and as we don’t know what they know we can only guess as to what’s really going on.

The military have a duty to protect people and they may well have overacted in the past to protect people so they will always try to justify that but they may well also have been completely justified.
    Are these ETs good bad neutral? I’m not sure but they seem to have certainly manipulated our DNA and are very interested in our souls. TDLs last book speaks of uses nuclear tests in the Pacific to knock craft out of orbit.

We still don’t know enough they have only let us know the top of the iceberg so far.
    My advice is meditate, meditate, meditate we vastly underestimate our potential.

How likely is it that these "elite team members'' have gathered around Tom DeLonge with confidence that he is the right person to disclose the truth about UFOs...? Why did they pick him? In order to bring a new level of scorn down on the heads of UFO disclosers in general...?

I’m convinced it’s all about consciousness and what that really entails.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 09-30-2019 at 09:47 PM.

How likely is it that these "elite team members'' have gathered around Tom DeLonge with confidence that he is the right person to disclose the truth about UFOs...? Why did they pick him? In order to bring a new level of scorn down on the heads of UFO disclosers in general...?

Most the scorn has come from sectors of the US UFO community. The general public are beginning to take UFOs more seriously largely as a consequence of what he’s helped put together. TDL was chosen because he had a good track record of using multiple forms of media. He’d written books, sold products lines, made films, he is media savvy.

The Elite team were chosen too, the real players , when they we’re exposed in the DNC email hack dropped the ball. I’ve no idea who holds the cards now
    Last edited by Longeyes; 09-30-2019 at 09:51 PM.

Elizondo, the point man for recent UFO revelations, could have stepped up to the podium at a global press conference and said, "I want to introduce you to my elite team of former government insiders. After discussions, we've decided to form Our Own group and tell the truth about UFOs. We represent no one in government or outside government. We need no mouthpiece or promoter. We're simply here to reveal hidden reality… But instead, he and the other insiders signed on with Tom DeLonge, a man they didn't need and whose reputation would do them no good.
    Last edited by cyberabel; 09-30-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Arjun Walia from Collective Evolution May 11, 2017. A declassified document from the CIA archives in the form of a letter from a CIA task force addressed to Gina Cheri Haspel, details the close relationship that exists between the CIA, MSM, and Academia with Tom DeLonge... This is what I find untrustworthy... In order to wind off covert entropy about UFOs, they, could have contrive a free-thinking party of their own, with no coalition, and throwing from that manifesto they could have derive jiffy cogency with the media and much of the turnout.
    Last edited by cyberabel; 10-01-2019 at 04:54 AM.

Elizondo, the point man for recent UFO revelations, could have stepped up to the podium at a global press conference and said, "I want to introduce you to my elite team of former government insiders. After discussions, we've decided to form Our Own group and tell the truth about UFOs. We represent no one in government or outside government. We need no mouthpiece or promoter. We're simply here to reveal hidden reality… But instead, he and the other insiders signed on with Tom DeLonge, a man they didn't need and whose reputation would do them no good.
    You’ve come to the party late Abel. Read this thread from the start. TDL got this ball rolling he put together TTSA and the insiders were introduced to him. He made a few poor public appearances and after appearing on Joe Rogan. where he got slammed, he’s taken a back seat publicly. Then Luis stepped up but TDL was working on this years before Elizondo came into the picture. Joe Rogan has since changed his mind about UFOs, getting other guests on like Bob Lazar.
    Don’t underestimate how much TDL has done. he may come across badly sometimes, but his heart is definitely in the right place.

Also don’t be fooled they do represent a whole bunch of people behind the scenes who want disclosure to happen.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 10-01-2019 at 01:39 PM.

This might help Melinda is a great researcher and has been following this from the beginning I haven’t heard it yet but she purports to know who is behind TTSA and TDL.