Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

The truth can be seen by anyone who chooses to look. It does not need to be expressed in personal acclaim. Question everything, and everyone especially those whose vanity can be seen with your eyes as well as your heart. They have expressed to me the importance of never following any one person or any one idea as being the only one. That includes me, and my messages. I ask that you question everything I have told you. They ask that you question everything and exclude nothing as being the ultimate truth. It is only through this process you will find truthful answers. Have a great day.

Hi Abel

Good sound advice. I would put it in a new thread though.
    Would love to hear of any experiences you’ve had.

Keep this one dedicated to TDL and Co though, it’s just more helpful for others reading the thread.
    Threads can get overloaded with off topic stuff and people lose interest.

I believe many are naively falling for this push without seeing the bigger picture & asking needed questions. How and why are people like John Podesta, Harry Reid, the Clintons, ex-CIA & Lockheed guys, and the lying mainstream media connected and involved in all this UFO stuff...?

Mainstream media aren't lying, they are just compromised, and very largely not by any constraint other than credibility.
    The calls that all the mainstream media spout is fake news is designed to make you doubt everything, so you can't tell what the truth is anymore.
    The thing about the truth is that it stands up to scrutiny. It can be verified by more than one person. It is consistent, it makes sense. There are multiple sources. Generally there is no massive conspiracy just regular people doing their jobs like virtually every other person.
    Money, big money is unfortunately the thing that makes most things move in the world.
    Why do you think disclosure is happening now?

Why else do we think facts are being labeled as "alternative" or "fake news", governments are attempting to censor and de-neutrialize the internet, and the mainstream media fails to report on major world events while circulating others on endless repeat...? Finian Cunningham July 13, 2012 from GlobalResearchWeb talked about valued cheerleaders for imperialism and war, democracy now and the "progressive" alternative media. The major Western mainstream media outlets have been running a “shock and awe” propaganda offensive against the Syrian government of President Bashar Al Assad for nearly 16 months. One such “alternative” news service is "Democracy Now" hosted by Amy Goodman. Camouflaged with the trappings of critical, independent journalism, "Democracy Now" serves to sow powerful seeds of misinformation in a way that the “compromised” mainstream media cannot. The TomDelonge's case isn't real disclosure. The truth shall be seen by everyone, now waken up.

Real disclosure will most likely come about when the ETs (aliens) present themselves to the public. My thought is, as soon as one group does this several others will. That's when all he11 will break lose!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Real disclosure will most likely come about when the ETs (aliens) present themselves to the public. My thought is, as soon as one group does this several others will. That's when all he11 will break lose!!!
    Maybe, but does ET really have the opportunity to present to the public?
    For one minute let's say ET does want to make a reveal.
    If he tried to land on the WH lawn, a squadron of fighter planes will chase him off.
    If he lands in remote areas, the credibility of the witnesses is always in question.
    Maybe a radio broadcast? "PEOPLE OF EARTH ATTENTION!" ??? (being serious here, but still made me LoL).

IMHO. Seems like the best bet is TDL & company, or someone else like them playing the game to inform the public, while avoiding government restrictions / reprecussions.
    Despite the efforts to make ET a "national threat", they may pave the way through public acceptance to allow ET to peacefully make a public appearance without fear of being shot out of the sky.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

George LoBuono writer and investigative researcher in Davis, CA 2008. Alien mind, the Verdants. How aliens view the universe. David M. Jacobs 1999 The threat, revealing the secret alien agenda. From Scribd. What they are. Abductees have painted a clear picture of how the aliens behave. They present themselves to the abductees very professionally a cooperative society operating like an efficient factory. But the aliens have been very private about their "personal" lives and the society in which they live. Still, over the years they have "leaked" bits and pieces of information, and a picture of their life and society is slowly emerging. All hell broke loose already! Only, they've done it in silence and in secret. It is not like in the movies, they want to make us believe those stories. That's the truth in plain sight, but one based on fear mongering and ridicule to deny the facts.

More on topic Popular Mechanics are writing seriously about UFOs!
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...edo-disappear/

Deleted on member request.
    Last edited by calikid; 10-11-2019 at 06:40 PM. Reason: OT Post. Deleted at member's request.