Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

It seems the release of Jeremy Corbell’s film the ‘Hunt for the Skinwalker’ and TDL’s book ‘A Fire Within’ has been co-ordinated. They both are pointing in the same direction. The phenomenon is much broader than anyone thought, it involves all kinds of entities good bad ET, UT, psychic phenomenon, telepathy, and very different reality to what we’ve been lead to believe.

I don't know whether this was mentioned already, but TTSA has declared an accumulated deficit of $37,432,000.
    That's a lot of money...

Also, one of its directors resigned (because of a conflict of interests).

https://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2018/1...n-resigns.html
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Especially since they just had a massive cash injection from 2500 investors.
    That's some serious outlay. Where's that money been spent?

Wish Garry Nolan was clearer in his reasons for leaving. He seems to have been involved with the DIA project for years. Annie Jacobsen interviewed him for her book Phenomena He was helping Kit Green look for genomic markers in abductees and using MRI's to check their brain patterns -Looking for an antennae for supernormal (ie psychic) abilities. He and Kit Green are also the ones responsible for healing Jim Penniston and John Burroughs of their mysterious heart conditions from the Rendlesham Forest Incident. His development of techniques to look at cell structures in tissue samples are quite revolutionary it means he has his own lab at Stanford called the Nolan Lab with over 30 staff.
    http://web.stanford.edu/group/nolan/about.html
    (Been listening to a lot of KGRA Phenomenon Radio shows with Linda Moulton Howe and John Burroughs)

Having a closer look at the accounts.

The actual accounts
    https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...503167_1sa.htm
    During 2017 and 2018 most of it is $30,000,000 in stock based compensation, which is a stock offered as a kind of IOU instead of payment until a start up gets going...?

https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/fina...d-compensation

I ain't no expert though

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I don't know whether this was mentioned already, but TTSA has declared an accumulated deficit of $37,432,000.
    That is rather troubling. Even more so if it results in a delay of any disclosure from TTSA, or worse those that the money is owed to may end up controlling every aspect of that disclosure, possibly shaping it to serve their own interests or goals rather than the good of humanity.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

I think you are missing the pt of TTSA. Anyone who has shares in it - has shares in Disclosure.
    The whole premise is to lift this stuff out of the black world

More likely they have offered share options instead of payment on a number of pretty big projects? Films? scientific research? Who knows?

The promised Lazar biography , I think will be next along with Jeremy Corbell’s film about him.
    TDL promised the book 2yrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    That is rather troubling. Even more so if it results in a delay of any disclosure from TTSA, or worse those that the money is owed to may end up controlling every aspect of that disclosure, possibly shaping it to serve their own interests or goals rather than the good of humanity.
    Wally just think this is a case of blaming the messenger. They are doing their best. They're not the ones who have kept this thing secret for 70yrs.
    It may be slower than we'd all have liked but they are doing something.

Bob Lazar Film release date 3rd Dec
    Don't forget Tom De Longe has his biography.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...ence-UFO-video

...For the past few years, he has let investigative filmmaker Jeremy Corbell into his home and life, to tell the full story in a documentary.

And Jeremy, who runs the website Extraordinary Beliefs, told Daily Star Online exclusively: "This is the biggest UFO story of all time.

"This will be the first time he has given his full story.

"He blew the whistle, shocked the world, then went relatively silent, until now

"Over the years, George Knapp would get him to talk for a couple of minutes to remind people of his story. But that’s hard to do. Bob has never liked to be in the public eye.

"In this film Bob has fully opened his life. He’s talking candidly. He has never done anything like this before."...

Last edited by Longeyes; 10-16-2018 at 12:17 PM.