Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I came very close to investing, $200 (minimum) for 40 shares in a company that might... in an unknown amount of time, just might develop commercial electro gravitics, didn't seem too bad. Something for my children, or theirs. On the other hand, money is always scarce and I didn't fancy giving Tom Delonge cash just so he could make movies.*

What really interests me is the people he's working with. First, Louis Elizondo, former DoD head of their Aerial threat assessment program. Just retired! He was introduced by Tom as a guy he was told he could never know his name until the day he died. Somebody in a very sensitive position who knew Ufo were real. Now here he is in the open. Apparently he is going to run the UFO report collection centre. They are creating a new MUFON. He also promised genuine footage from "Real government systems". "Not blury amateur footage".

He alone is fascinating to me. He might just be a new Nick Pope, a sightings guy. Even then though, the program he ran is still ongoing, probably still classified? Which means he must be sanctioned.

Then there's the Skunk works guys. Former head Rob Weiss and ops manager Steve Justice (the concept craft is apparently his design.) The former head of Wright Patt research labs, Neil McCasland. Jim Semivan, former high level CIA breifer who came out publicly as an experienced in the foreword to Tom's book. Another USAF General Michael Carey.

Then there's Hal Puthoff, according to Annie Jacobsen's book has been vetting every claim of free energy for the USGfor the last 10 years and has held a security clearance since 1968 . Not to mention Garry Nolan owner of world class bio tech company, Nolan Labs, an experiencer and the guy who is working with Kit. Colm Kellerher is there too, former NIDS.

So, there is no way any of these people would stand alongside Tom Delonge with out permission, given the things he is saying. This is not Tom's program despite what he might think, it's USG. Put it all together and what do you get? Confirmation, or as we called it - Disclosure Lite. Amazingly, this just might also be the first step toward getting the tech into the public sector too. (Although, that's probably wishful thinking on my part. )
    Better safe then sorry, right . . .

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/no...or-more-payday

Well time will tell his recents promises will be game changing if he sticks to them.
    It annoys me the IPO was not conventional he's a very astute business mind. I don't have a problem with him getting a decent salary or owning the controlling shares how else can he manage it. What will really annoy me is if he over milks the cow, so to speak, letting the minutest titbits over a long timescale.
    But I think the skepicism should be tempered by the amount of phenomenal contacts he seems to have won over. As someone pointed out this is USG backed in some way, they are rolling this out. They realise they have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Here is a good analysis of TDL's announcement from Grant Cameron. Well worth a watch:

The link above no longer works but I believe this is the one you referred to.

“Well worth a watch” may be profound understatement, it was riveting!!

So, some days ago, TDL posted some images of a triangular craft, claiming they're from a craft spotted in Bolivia.

It turns out, they're screencaps from a video by known hoaxers SecureTeam10 (1), who largely copied and edited a video by other well known hoaxers xxxdonutzxxx (2), who used a photoshopped image of the faked UFO photo of the Belgian wave

(1) Strange Reflections detected...

(2) UFO over Palmyra, Syria

With thanks to Scott Browne.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Yeah everyone is giving him a kicking at the moment.
    Alien Scientist laid into to him last week as well. Other people claiming George Knapp and Leslie Kean are under his control?
    Some people can't believe that a pop star could be the possible avenue for all this? Just that bugs them
    The guy can be irritating but lets give him a chance before we wipe him out.

He has proven contacts with these people (via John Podesta's wikileaks)
    Maj. Gen. William N. McCasland the ex-Commander, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
    Robert F. Weiss, also known as Rob has been Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs at Lockheed Martin.
    Retired USAF Major General Michael Carey, Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, which is also the home of NORAD

Now he has working with him on To the Stars Academy
    Jim Semivan who retired from the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations after 25 years as an operations officer, both overseas and domestically.
    Dr. Hal Puthoff - The legend (no biog necessary)
    Steve Justice - who has recently retired after 31 years at Lockheed, where he was Program Director for Advanced Systems from Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs. (ie Skunkworks)
    Luis Elizondo -a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence.

I say give him a chance. They haven't told him everything. He's promised big - lets see if he delivers. If he can show live on the internet independent scientists test a piece of real ET craft, (which matches the description the Late former Lockheed employee Boyd Bushman gave) lose weight- then the world will shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Yeah everyone is giving him a kicking at the moment.
    Alien Scientist laid into to him last week as well. Other people claiming George Knapp and Leslie Kean are under his control?
    Some people can't believe that a pop star could be the possible avenue for all this? Just that bugs them
    The guy can be irritating but lets give him a chance before we wipe him out.

He has proven contacts with these people (via John Podesta's wikileaks)
    Maj. Gen. William N. McCasland the ex-Commander, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
    Robert F. Weiss, also known as Rob has been Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs at Lockheed Martin.
    Retired USAF Major General Michael Carey, Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, which is also the home of NORAD

Now he has working with him on To the Stars Academy
    Jim Semivan who retired from the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations after 25 years as an operations officer, both overseas and domestically.
    Dr. Hal Puthoff - The legend (no biog necessary)
    Steve Justice - who has recently retired after 31 years at Lockheed, where he was Program Director for Advanced Systems from Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs. (ie Skunkworks)
    Luis Elizondo -a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence.

I say give him a chance. They haven't told him everything. He's promised big - lets see if he delivers. If he can show live on the internet independent scientists test a piece of real ET craft, (which matches the description the Late former Lockheed employee Boyd Bushman gave) lose weight- then the world will shift.
    Well said Longeyes, I second that.

Maybe here is a collection of dots . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jisjb9tXxXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuuIZhP3xFI
    (Interesting that Hal P. mentions Kit Greene in that video.)

In this one:Grant Cameron talks to us in his hotel room at the Alien Cosmic Expo in Toronto, (2017).
    (Kit Greene mentioned at 18:04)

**Be sure to listen to the entire video on this last one**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9686CJRpUIM
    Last edited by epo333; 11-18-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks Epo
    Great interview with Grant.
    Tom De Longe has been saying though from the start that he came along and offered 'them' a different avenue to get this stuff out. I think people who been daft to think they are not going to manage the release of this information.
    Good to stress that even though these people have left the CIA direct employ, they probably remain working for them. This is a sanctioned disclosure of sorts.
    What is dark, is the Evil Alien slant he is feeding people/ or they are feeding him. I don't buy that all ETs are bad, in fact the very large majority certainly aren't or we wouldn't here talking about this.
    ETs seem to have gone out of their way to suggest that we shouldn't use nukes.

TDL claims his route in the mentioning 'consciousness' as the key to it all. Grant backs that up with his talk of the 'Magicians' they found ETs were telepathic all else follows.
    Your consciousness awareness that is beyond time and space is what underlies everything, if you haven't started meditating it's never too late.

Very interesting to hear the Spielberg was still involved, if that's true, TDL spoke seeming bitterly that the big studios weren't interested.
    Gonna be interesting watching this unfold.

I agree with Grant about the releases doled out over and over again with info and dis-info during the past 60+ years.

However, base on the Reagan briefings released during the SERPO saga, I'm sure there a several BAD ETs to contend with.

According the TDL’s Facebook feed he’s been meeting with a couple of big aerospace companies in the last week or so.
    He has also been threatening another big announcement - no idea what this is.
    On Thursday (7th Dec) after meeting the second aerospace company he posted this...

‘A new dawn is on the horizon. To The Stars Academy has effectively done the impossible. I am beyond proud... I am tripping. Www.ToTheStarsAcademy.com’

Could be related who knows?