Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Blog Entries
    MOD ACTION

This thread has been re-opened with a reminder.

Section 11 from our Terms of Service, specifically regards "defamatory" posting.
    11. An immediate and permanent ban from the forum can result from any of the following:
    (among other items) ...defamatory posts.....

If you don't like certain politicians, or the policies they push, by all means seek out a political forum (not TOP Forum) and campaign/vote against it.
    But there's no need to make up literally libelous nonsense to try and smear them.

Such off topic rants will continue to be removed, and place your membership at risk.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57684

We now know who is producing the documentary series VICE. Seems like the documentary series must have been delayed as was the article why?

Sold my first show for the Sekret project. VICE News will produce, finance and distribute the Sekret Machines Docu-Series charting my personal journey on how I met important people and how they are guiding my effort to communicate difficult themes to the youth. All the while keeping the names and identities of my Advisory council private. This is huge. VICE is the single biggest, most credible and progressive news source out there. It's international, and it's all aimed at the youth. They feed directly into HBO and just launched their own news channel. (Check out the link below if you desire). I hope you get my emails and I hope I am not bugging you. I am currently updating the Advisors, as well. Rolling Stone will break the story on April 8th. The novel is in stores April 7th. VICE series launches immediately following, and we are placing the Scripted TV series now.
    TDL events coming up soon (sorry to necro post) according to his emails to Mr. Podesta.
    I assume that "Vice" is the same as the "Viceland" cable channel?
    Attachment 1008

Hi Calikid
    I think those dates were from last year. The ' novel' was the fictional book by A J Hartley the TV series was put on hold for some reason and interview has already happened
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...rmoil-20160427

No idea what happened to the TV series have heard no mention of it recently.

However the next Sekret Machines book 'Gods ' has just been released, my copy has just arrived see the other TDL thread.
    He appeared with co author Peter Levenda on Coast to Coast tail king about it

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...-of-Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    TDL events coming up soon (sorry to necro post) according to his emails to Mr. Podesta.
    I assume that "Vice" is the same as the "Viceland" cable channel?
    Seems Viceland has more to do with drugs and alternate life styles.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    Hi Calikid
    I think those dates were from last year. The ' novel' was the fictional book by A J Hartley the TV series was put on hold for some reason and interview has already happened
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...rmoil-20160427

No idea what happened to the TV series have heard no mention of it recently.

However the next Sekret Machines book 'Gods ' has just been released, my copy has just arrived see the other TDL thread.
    He appeared with co author Peter Levenda on Coast to Coast tail king about it

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...-of-Disclosure
    Well, your post i quoted was about 3 months old (Nov 2016). Appreciate your update.
    Look forward to your review of the new TDL book.
    Attachment 1008

The post was Nov but the original Podesta email was dated 12th March 2016 hence the confusion.

Very interesting article by Leslie Kean on Tom De Longe and his witnesses

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59...b0b48cd8e0a5c7

Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology
    10/10/2017 09:05 am ET Updated 43 minutes ago
    Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial pheneomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

The team includes a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations; a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”; a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence; a DoD Senior Intelligence officer who, among other sensitive responsibilities, ran a Pentagon aerospace “threat identification” program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. And well placed and experienced professionals, from Intelligence and high academic positions, are also on board — please see information on the Team for reference as you read...

Full article of the Huff Post Site

Very interesting article by Leslie Kean on Tom De Longe and his witnesses

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59...b0b48cd8e0a5c7

Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology
    10/10/2017 09:05 am ET Updated 43 minutes ago
    Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial pheneomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

The team includes a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations; a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”; a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence; a DoD Senior Intelligence officer who, among other sensitive responsibilities, ran a Pentagon aerospace “threat identification” program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. And well placed and experienced professionals, from Intelligence and high academic positions, are also on board — please see information on the Team for reference as you read...

Full article of the Huff Post Site
    If you have been following the whole ZPE scene for a while, you may be familiar with all of this. It looks to me like he wants to pick back up where RAM Gravionics was left when Gordon Novel died. And he, along with everybody else in the ZPE field, had been making the same claims for 20 years or more, i.e. that they're on the brink of a major breakthrough... which never happened
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    If you have been following the whole ZPE scene for a while, you may be familiar with all of this. It looks to me like he wants to pick back up where RAM Gravionics was left when Gordon Novel died. And he, along with everybody else in the ZPE field, had been making the same claims for 20 years or more, i.e. that they're on the brink of a major breakthrough... which never happened
    I thought Gordon Novel was pushing (seeking funding) for Alien Reproduction Vehicles? I did follow that up to his passing.

He had meetings with many people in the Black OPS just before he die.

What I find slightly confusing and disengenious is that some of the very people who are well aware we've be back engineering craft since Roswell are involved. I am in little doubt that behind the scenes they have 70 yrs of research to share. Will that suddenly pop up out of no where? Oh yes anti gravity is easy, thought controls can work like this....