Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
Results 271 to 280 of 280

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

  1. #271
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,463
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Giuliano Marinkovic published a video (that an Italian UFO group, CUN, had recorded) of the event in Rome.

    The video is unedited, and lasts close to 4 hours.

    Thanks for sharing that link.
    FOUR HOURS? The pacing seems slow, with the Italian translator interjecting so often.
    Find myself jumping ahead a lot. Hope I don't miss any of the good parts. May take me days to hear the entire program at this rate.
    Can anyone share particularly important spots/reference time codes?
    Anyone hear if their are future plans to add English subtitles (cc is currently only Italian, from what I see)? Would be a welcome addition.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  2. #272
    Kieth Basterfield notes on it here

    http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogs...tober.html?m=1

    I haven’t listened to it all but at about 2hr46’00” Luis Elizondo day something like remote viewing maybe a quantum effect and just natural. Interesting see my Dr Hameroff post on Quantum consciousness.

  3. #273
    Keith includes a link to a transcript of the whole conference
    http://www.ufojoe.net/?p=371

  4. #274
    The part I could very interesting quoted from Ufojoe’s transcription

    Luis Elizondo: Remote viewing is a very interesting topic. I said I wouldn’t give you an opinion and here I’m about to give you an opinion. I think the quantum world, the quantum state is extremely bizarre but very relevant. The quantum world is real even if it’s hard to understand. There’s been much research in the last ten years about human consciousness and the quantum state. I think there’s a strong degree of probability that the quote, unquote, voodoo science of remote viewing is in fact part of the quantum world. There’s some very interesting, compelling data that points to very specific quantum mechanics involved in potentially things like remote viewing. In essence, remote viewing may be quite natural. But I’m certainly not qualified to say conclusively one way or the other

  5. #275
    Latest post from TTSA


    An update from Lue Elizondo: "During the last four months, TTS Academy has conducted extensive collection efforts throughout the U.S. and internationally. Most recently, we returned from a trip to Italy where we successfully established new relationships with government personnel there and in other European organizations. I would like to offer our special gratitude to Vladimiro, Paolo, and Daniele for their amazing support. In the coming months, we will provide exclusive, new information about the phenomena and the efforts by some of our international friends and their governments to further identify commonalities and congruencies regarding performance, capabilities, and even effects of UAPs. I am extremely optimistic that some of this information will be new to even those of you with many years of experience in this field. In addition, new and exciting opportunities continue to be presented to our team and our intent is to explore each one in a professional and respectful manner. Also, a note of clarification, since transparency and accuracy are very important to me. Recently I provided a presentation to a small audience. While providing general background, I indicated that one particular slide contained real photographs of UAPs over Washington DC. It did not. The slide was intended to be illustrative but was presented as factual and with the help of a few individuals, I quickly realized the error. I acknowledge the misstatement and sent an immediate "mea culpa" note to my TTS Academy team and would like to share it with you. Although I would like to attribute my mistake to a lack of sleep and no Cuban coffee that morning, sadly it was an oversight on my part, and it will not happen again. It is our commitment to remain fact-based in all studies, statements, and conclusions. We cannot be drawn in by speculation or opinion. Our mission is to be the authority for relevant and substantiated information on an elusive and complex subject. We will continue to work toward that goal." -Lue Elizondo

  6. #276
    Another interesting snippet from he Rome talk Luis Elizondo gave

    Early 1980s: U.S. service members assigned in England, over a period of three days, encounter what cannot be described as anything else than extraordinary. The events that occurred those three days make the movie “Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind,” look amateur. Several of those individuals that were involved in that incident, I had the privilege of debriefing myself. Furthermore, information involving this incident, within the next four months,

    So something is planned end of Feb start of March 2019.

  7. #277
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,463
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Another interesting snippet from he Rome talk Luis Elizondo gave

    Early 1980s: U.S. service members assigned in England, over a period of three days, encounter what cannot be described as anything else than extraordinary. The events that occurred those three days make the movie “Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind,” look amateur. Several of those individuals that were involved in that incident, I had the privilege of debriefing myself. Furthermore, information involving this incident, within the next four months,

    So something is planned end of Feb start of March 2019.
    The time period (1980s) and vague description (3 days/close encounters) sounds like Rendelsham to me. Let's hope some NEW info surfaces.
    USAF Security Sgt. Jim Penniston related some harrowing post-incident interrogation techniques.
    Maybe LuE can shed some light on why one of "our enlisted boys" was subjected to such belligerent treatment?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  8. #278
    TTSA shareholder meeting login available by video conferencing
    December 12, 2018
    11am – 12 pm PST

    Should be interesting

  9. #279
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,463
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    TTSA shareholder meeting login available by video conferencing
    December 12, 2018
    11am – 12 pm PST

    Should be interesting
    Any type of agenda published for the upcoming TTSA shareholder meeting?
    Wonder if they will revisit the "deficit spending" topic.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  10. #280
    Administrator Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Here, not there
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    The part I could very interesting quoted from Ufojoe’s transcription

    Luis Elizondo: Remote viewing is a very interesting topic. I said I wouldn’t give you an opinion and here I’m about to give you an opinion. I think the quantum world, the quantum state is extremely bizarre but very relevant. The quantum world is real even if it’s hard to understand. There’s been much research in the last ten years about human consciousness and the quantum state. I think there’s a strong degree of probability that the quote, unquote, voodoo science of remote viewing is in fact part of the quantum world. There’s some very interesting, compelling data that points to very specific quantum mechanics involved in potentially things like remote viewing. In essence, remote viewing may be quite natural. But I’m certainly not qualified to say conclusively one way or the other
    I would have to agree with that remark wholeheartedly as it provides a theoretical background as to how it happens. I can state that it is indeed something that occurs simultaneously between the target and your own locale.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •