Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Jon Rappoport January 22, 2018. The term "UFO Disclosure" is used for the ''disparagement'' of real disclosure! Some researchers may need to revisit their sources after taking this into account.

Never heard of him. This seems like Disclosure to me, disclosure with a small ‘d’ perhaps but things are shifting especially in terms of how members of the public feel about UFOs

Michael E. Salla October 12, 2016. General Michael Carey said: Tom DeLonge and A.J. Hartley create a convincing narrative describing the "cat and mouse" game that is timeless between strategic adversaries. It has existed under the sea, on the surface of the earth and in its skies, why wouldn't we believe it occurs in space. In the world of intelligence ops, this would be called a limited hangout with a twist. Former Blink 182 rockstar, is having great difficulty in convincing many UFO researchers that his To the Stars Academy is not a Deep State operation.

That’s because it is a deep state operation.

It’s well worth listening to Melinda’s presentation posted above.
    I’m nearing the end. Jim Semivan admits to her that the 8 or people pictured on the TTSA website are merely the public face of TTSA, there are over 50 individuals involved. He also confirmed TTSA was green lighted by the Pentagon. To anyone who has been following this for years that much is obvious, other disclosure attempts have never really got off the ground because there wasn’t enough support behind the scenes.

Something else she highlighted is how TTSA may have received $500 million in funding from the US government.

Karmapolis May 28 2007 translated by James Bartley EvelorgenWeb. During the nineties, abductees like Katharina Wilson, Katie Davis or Melinda Leslie for instance, reported evidence of covert military involvement in alien abductions. At that time, this kind of report was very unusual and minimized by UFO researchers. This was an interview given to a French journalist by mentor Barbara Bartholic. The french journalist was asked: Did you record an increasing number of that kind of accounts? His response was: No, I have not noticed an increase. Many of the cases you refer to live close to military bases. The participants in the ‘siege’ were used for breeding purposes, death, disease, and foremost, mind control projects.

I’m not sure about that. I haven’t looked into her MILABs info downloaded her talk she also gave to UFO Denmark on that this morning.
    I know her research on TTSA, NIDS BAASS etc is very extensive.
    She certainly doesn’t believe abductions are negative quite the opposite just heard her say how she would go along with the FREE research, Ed Mitchell’s group. Which showed experiencers, in their surveys, having largely positive experiences and their findings that they were linked with consciousness.
    The similarities between abductions and NDEs and the effects they have on people is striking - it’s virtually the same.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 10-03-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Let's get crazy. The meaning behind Alien Abductions... Thomas Minderle 16 October, 1999 from Montalk web recovered through Way Back Machine site. The most glaring feature of today's abduction literature is the lack of black people. Even with Barney Hill as an exception, his wife Betty is white. This indicates a preference for whites by Greys and their leaders. Also, some whites speak of pleasurable encounters with Aliens, while other whites recount horrific tales by the same group. This can only be true if there exist sub races within the white race, resulting from modifications upon the original whites by an alien faction foreign to the first.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberabel View Post
    Let's get crazy. The meaning behind Alien Abductions... Thomas Minderle 16 October, 1999 from Montalk web recovered through Way Back Machine site. The most glaring feature of today's abduction literature is the lack of black people. Even with Barney Hill as an exception, his wife Betty is white. This indicates a preference for whites by Greys and their leaders. Also, some whites speak of pleasurable encounters with Aliens, while other whites recount horrific tales by the same group. This can only be true if there exist sub races within the white race, resulting from modifications upon the original whites by an alien faction foreign to the first.
    This had nothing to do any more with TDL. So it may be better to discuss this in a new thread.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I think it all connects somehow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberabel View Post
    I think it all connects somehow.
    I would refer you to "The Sanctuary".
    An area on this forum where ppl that want to relate unusual experiences can do so without the fear of ridicule or personal attacks.
    Some Experiencers have shared details that may relate to your abduction questions.
    If you can find the time, read through.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008