Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    What stuck in my mind was how well compartmentalized it is and that AATIP is the UFO/UAP investigations and AAWSAP is for the Skinwalker Ranch/Paranormal aspects. Also interesting, don't the letters or AAWSAP have something to do with weapon systems?
    Yep, Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) . . .

It would be disingenuous for me to simply say, well, AATIP is really AAWSAP. Well, it evolved from AAWSAP but it is not AAWSAP. And I think the documentation that is beginning to come out into the public forum, people are beginning to realize that.
    Source: Mr. Luis Elizondo Slide Presentation, MUFON Conference, July 29, 2018.

So I'll bet the New U.S. Space Force also evolved from AAWSAP. It has been said, the military technologies are at least 30yrs ahead of anything in the civilian world.
    Last edited by epo333; 02-18-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    What stuck in my mind was how well compartmentalized it is and that AATIP is the UFO/UAP investigations and AAWSAP is for the Skinwalker Ranch/Paranormal aspects. Also interesting, don't the letters or AAWSAP have something to do with weapon systems?
    He did go on to say that Skinwalker was only a part of AAWSAPP, and not a particularly large part of if.
    Could have been a front. ie The first thing people go to check out what's going on, it was well known the Bigelow had the ranch and was researching there. If it was really top secret why would that have even been public knowledge. The real research was probably done somewhere else would explain why they spent peanuts on it.

Really good article with some very good research on the connections between BAASS and MUFON
    https://www.blueblurrylines.com/2020...t-partner.html

Navy re releasing the videos themselves

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Rel...al-navy-videos

The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos....

Posted the videos here
    https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Navy re releasing the videos themselves
    Posted the videos here
    https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents
    Thanks for the links, A bit of warning though, if you watch the WMV files I strongly suggest you turn down the volume first as the sound is quite loud.

Since the Navy has officially released the videos does that mean the craft aren't likely any of ours?
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

I'd say so.
    Shame they couldn't have released just a couple more to show who's boss!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Thanks for the links, A bit of warning though, if you watch the WMV files I strongly suggest you turn down the volume first as the sound is quite loud.

Since the Navy has officially released the videos does that mean the craft aren't likely any of ours?
    The release says the Navy received reports from F/A18 Hornet fighter pilots of Unknown Aerial Phenomena. So, according to the naval personnel eye witnesses; they were not "ours".
    From Military.com: "The U.S. Navy has officially acknowledged three incidents reported by F/A-18 Hornet fighter pilots of "unidentified aerial phenomena" -- what most refer to as UFOs -- and released video of the encounters."
    Sounds like the Navy does not think they are "ours". BUT unlikely as it sounds (air safety issues), who's to say IF a Black Project exists the Navy has not been briefed on?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Thought this was nice

Japan's SDF set to draw up UFO guidelines after US military releases videos: minister
    https://mainichi.jp/english/articles...0m/0na/015000c
    TOKYO -- Japan's Self-Defense Forces (SDF) are set to formulate a response procedure in the event that its personnel encounter a UFO, Minister of Defense Taro Kono revealed at an April 28 press conference after the U.S. government released footage that appeared to show UFOs...

Blog Entries
    Did anyone catch Dr Greer on Fox News last night (Trashing Navy UFO videos)? Notice did not show up in my email until following morning.

Dr. Steven Greer LIVE tonight 04/28 on Fox News
    on Laura Ingraham at 7 PM Pacific / 10 PM Eastern talking about the Pentagon UFO video confirmation.
    "The release of this has associated with it a false narrative" - Dr .Greer
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008