Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    I've been trying to figure the terrain in the background out. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to tell then I found a few frames where it looked like there may have been movement on the crest of waves. Have to say having spent a lot of time, at sea and over it, that I would have to say those seas would have to have been huge to look like that from 25,000 Ft.

Nevertheless if you cold slow it down in the parts of the film that are clear you could look for a distance of the wavelength (rarely longer than 150 m.) get an idea of what seas in various states would look like from 25000 ft. then you could figure out the apox. size the object may have been. Maybe.
    Be nice if we could judge it's size. Same as a 747. or a piper cub?

Whatever the size, seems to be moving FAST and low.

Regarding size, from Washington Post article:

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

By Christopher Mellon
    ..... I served as deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence for the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations and as staff director for the Senate Intelligence Committee...

....On at least two occasions, F-18 fighters were guided to intercept these vehicles.... According to naval aviators I have spoken with at length, the vehicles were roughly 45 feet long and white. Yet these mysterious aircraft easily sped away from and outmaneuvered America’s front-line fighters without a discernible means of propulsion.
    So a bit larger than a school bus?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Just a guesstemation on my part. I think it's a about the size of a Helicopter.

This guys says next two videos given to Luis Elizondo and to the Stars will be from NASA?
    Says his source is inside NASA

...The conspiracy theorist, known as Mauricio Ruiz, claims a source from the space agency informed him that the clips have been passed on for disclosure.

He said: “NASA has volunteered two videos from their archives.

“They could be recent, or they could be maybe three or four years old — I don’t know...

“Obviously we’re going to see something clear, we’re going to see something that is very credible, without being challenged on its credibility.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...vernment-video

Well, the "Tip" has been building for years. So the "Tip" has been frozen and the "Pitch" has been delivered along with "The Turning of the Tip" and doing a good job with "The Jam," and the "Grind" is well underway.

Sits here tapping toe waiting for the "Blowoff."

"Brain Myths Exploded" Dr. Viskotas. Be careful what you hold too tight to.

What can you guys tell me about 'To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences'? https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

Note that little blue square.

Sorry, I'm not here to offend, as I think I often do. But, I will be the one to ask the, I hope, unbiased, (if there is such a thing) questions. And I have a lot of questions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    What can you guys tell me about 'To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences'? https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

Note that little blue square.

Sorry, I'm not here to offend, as I think I often do. But, I will be the one to ask the, I hope, unbiased, (if there is such a thing) questions. And I have a lot of questions.
    If you are referring to the. Blue INVEST button, TTS academy is
    indeed a public company, part of their corporate description places them in the entertainment business. Possibly a hold over element from TDL prior endevors. Not necessarily a bad thing, as I have watched many serious UFO documentaries that were labeled "entertainment" that i still considere important research pieces.

Always good to go in eyes wide open. The staffing at TTS academy is the real positive note.
    Government credentials employees (retired) make dismissing their reports by MSM much more difficult.
    Attachment 1008

An interview with Harry Reid. A journalist has picked up the phone and bothered to call to someone?!
    Shows just how much work George Knapp has done moving all of this forward

http://nymag.com/selectall/2018/03/h...bout-ufos.html

This is a massive one in the eye for Dr Steven Greer who's been slagging off the To The Stars pretty much from the off.
    Dr Nolan on Tom's team has done some very thorough research on the Atacama skeleton and found out - it's human.

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/atacama-skeleton/

In the late summer or Fall of 2012, I became aware of the so-called Atacama skeleton. It had been discovered in 2003, supposedly in an abandoned nitrate mineral mining town in the Atacama region of Chile. It made its way eventually to Spain where it now resides in a private collection. It doesn’t take long to be impressed with the Atacama specimen (Figure 1) as it features several remarkable attributes. First, while desiccated and mummified (the Atacama region is one of the driest places on earth) it looks distinctly like a small human – with seemingly proportionate bones, length of arms, and legs...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    This is a massive one in the eye for Dr Steven Greer who's been slagging off the To The Stars pretty much from the off.
    Dr Nolan on Tom's team has done some very thorough research on the Atacama skeleton and found out - it's human.

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/atacama-skeleton/

In the late summer or Fall of 2012, I became aware of the so-called Atacama skeleton. It had been discovered in 2003, supposedly in an abandoned nitrate mineral mining town in the Atacama region of Chile. It made its way eventually to Spain where it now resides in a private collection. It doesn’t take long to be impressed with the Atacama specimen (Figure 1) as it features several remarkable attributes. First, while desiccated and mummified (the Atacama region is one of the driest places on earth) it looks distinctly like a small human – with seemingly proportionate bones, length of arms, and legs...
    From what i have read so far. Ata was A human fetus Dwarf with Scoliosis and other bone abnormalities.
    Pretty rare, thinking Greer made an understandable mistake.

As to why Dr Greer isnt on board:
    Professional jealousy?
    Financial competition?
    Attachment 1008

There definitely seemed to be a list of genetic abnormalities. I think what Dr Nolan and other scientists would say is you can’t claim something like ‘ata’ is alien until you are very very sure. Greer clearly hadn’t done enough to verify it, and this conveniently made his whole film a sensational and something of a coup, but now it’s going to backfire.
    I think he believes the false flag scenario is very real and thinks To the Stars is going to be linked to one.
    I won’t rule it out but I don’t think it will come from TDLs advisors.
    Just had an email inviting people on the next CSETI desert trip - $8000! Interstellar flights incl ?