Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I thought Gordon Novel was pushing (seeking funding) for Alien Reproduction Vehicles? I did follow that up to his passing.

He had meetings with many people in the Black OPS just before he die.
    Yes, that was what RAM Gravionics was about, and they were supposed to work on ZPE.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Full list of Tom’s team in an Open MindsTV article
    http://www.openminds.tv/tom-delonges...insiders/41128

Livestream today 11/10/2017 (international date format)
    https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

As Leslie Kean said in her thread this may be the closest thing we’ve had to Disclosure

A MESSAGE FOR MY FRIENDS HERE: Folks, I'm concerned that some of you are missing the point. The head of a secret UFO program at the DOD has just come forward to confirm the existence of that program. Based on the work of this official program, he has stated for the world to hear, that UFOs are unquestionably real. He left that program less than 2 weeks ago. This is as close to official "disclosure" as we have come since the close of Project Blue Book. It's big news.

Transcript of yesterday’s live stream

http://www.openminds.tv/transcript-o...nference/41145

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    As Leslie Kean said in her thread this may be the closest thing we’ve had to Disclosure

A MESSAGE FOR MY FRIENDS HERE: Folks, I'm concerned that some of you are missing the point. The head of a secret UFO program at the DOD has just come forward to confirm the existence of that program. Based on the work of this official program, he has stated for the world to hear, that UFOs are unquestionably real. He left that program less than 2 weeks ago. This is as close to official "disclosure" as we have come since the close of Project Blue Book. It's big news.

Transcript of yesterday’s live stream

http://www.openminds.tv/transcript-o...nference/41145
    Keeping an eye on it...

Blog Entries
    A new face on the scene, Luis Elizondo. Let's hope he can shine some light on the "aerospace threat identification" program (ATI? or maybe ATIP?) he previously served on.
    Probably a few security oaths between total revelation and what he can share, but the fact he is confirming his department even exists is remarkable.

My name is Luis Elizondo and as a career intelligence officer I am accustomed to being involved in close hold nuance programs involving national security. This includes being a counterintelligence special agent a case officer and an intelligence practitioner. However by far the most interesting effort I was involved with was the topic of advanced aerial threats. For nearly the last decade, I ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. It was in this position I learned that the phenomena is indeed real.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    I got this link in an email from Marty Rosenblatt yesterday. He is one of the founders of Applied Precognition Project. They use a form of remote viewing for predicting sports betting, stock markets and foreign exchange rates. They would not do anything that would make remote viewing look like it has fallen into the woo-woo category so, if he is sending out PR articles about Hal Puthoff being involved in this, it is real.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300534912.html
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

It’s worth watching the presentation or reading the transcript. One of them states they will be releasing ‘proper’ gun camera footage and photos, not the normal blurry stuff.

The timing is interesting Trump seems to be imploding at the moment. Perhaps they know something we don’t.

It was Luis Elizondo again

"We are also planning to provide never before released footage from real U.S. government systems, not blurry amateur photos but real data and real videos"
    Last edited by calikid; 10-13-2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: add quotation marks

SSep 22, 2017 at 7:34am
    Tom Delonge in DC yesterday with the caption: "This is what I look like when I just had a marathon meeting that also made my heart race really f-ing fast...."