Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

I'm not an American but I would think that his arguments about secret technology being better controlled by the hands of elected officials is pretty much undone by Trump. Whether you like him or not, he's a loose cannon and the thought of him controlling nuclear launch codes makes me cringe for humanity, let alone breakthrough alien technology.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere Khaan View Post
    I'm not an American but I would think that his arguments about secret technology being better controlled by the hands of elected officials is pretty much undone by Trump. Whether you like him or not, he's a loose cannon and the thought of him controlling nuclear launch codes makes me cringe for humanity, let alone breakthrough alien technology.
    IMHO, having elected officials involved in Congressional Oversight is much more appealing than depending on the altruistic leaning of the US Military Industrial Complex (MIC) or US Armed Forces. The speech by President Eisenhower said it best when he referenced too much power in the hands of the MIC without checks and balances.
    The MIC is profit motivated, the Military is threat motivated/weapons development. If Congressional oversight is added to the mix (even closed door TS) there is a chance a broader scope will be applied to the application of new technologies. Without the fear of lost profits, or the concerns (paranoia?) of tech sharing with foreign adversaries, who knows what benificial advancements are possible? Getting such tech into mainstream science and production may very well pave the way to a new and peaceful path for mankind's future.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

This is just a few days ago seems he's revealing some pretty good stuff on his twitter feed
    Tom DeLonge @tomdelonge -Aug 2
    Ancient texts seem to have a common grouping of patterns that are all connected in intent to describe a control mechanism so different than what we would ever conclude. Don’t assume that ‘they’ are coming from other Planets; This is also where the conversation gets disturbing

Ever wondered why the UFOs appear to frequently plunge into the oceans? They've known the hot spots for years. ie They have bases here and may have even been here long before we popped our heads out of the cave.
    That's one thing predicted to be in the new Sekret Machines III book is Atlantis. They seem to be holding it back for now.

Earlier tweet points to some recommended reading

Tom DeLonge @tomdelonge ·Aug 1
    Hi Hanna- Prepare for our coffee meeting by taking some time to read the Gnostic texts, Vedic Texts, and the Book of Enoch- And make sure you read these absent any and all ‘religious’ dogma. We can have a fun discussion after
    Last edited by Longeyes; 08-05-2020 at 09:30 AM.

AATIP’s 6th UFO Observable: Biological Effects & Injuries from The Phenomenon

Tom Delonge: I can say a blanket statement that, yes, I do personally believe these are threats,. But there also are different layers of threats. There are threats to our aviation safety. There are threats to our military. There are threats to people that are having encounters with this — that deals with biological issues.
    More at Link . . .

https://silvarecord.com/2020/08/11/a...he-phenomenon/

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post

More at Link . . .

I read that.

It's a bit inconsistent to add that as a sixth observable as the other five have to do with the observable technology of UAPs.
    This is not an observable trait of the UAPs themselves but of the effects they may have.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I read that.

It's a bit inconsistent to add that as a sixth observable as the other five have to do with the observable technology of UAPs.
    This is not an observable trait of the UAPs themselves but of the effects they may have.
    Yea, I kind of thought it fit into number 3, Low Observability.

But Tom Delonge was credited with that statement so . . . There might be more then what has been reported in that regard. I really don't know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post

More at Link . . .

Straining my brain to imagine what TDL had in mind.
    Did he say "Biological Effects" on humans? Or any living thing?
    For instance, I imagine if a UFO simply flew past a flock of Geese, and they all dropped out of the sky stone dead, that might be an observable.
    Or if you and a buddy are on the side of the road witnessing a UFO, and you see your buddy's face/skin become red from excessive heat or radiation, that might be an observable.
    Pretty much agree with Garuda.
    Like I said, just thinking out loud.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

It's all in Kit Green's DIRD, which has been released.
    The stuff which isn't mentioned in that is the way contact enhances psychic abilities in exactly the same way a NDE does.
    That is a major theme in 'A Fire Within' the second Sekret Machines novel though. It's all out there already

It does seem so Longeyes . . .

Arguably the foremost public expert on the subject is Dr. Kit Green. Dr. Green has a unique and possibly even unpopular opinion among some of his peers. At the risk of misinterpreting Dr. Green’s opinions, it is my understanding that while he knows there are craft and objects present in many of these scenarios, he is hesitant to conclude and has stated that he has seen no evidence the Phenomenon originates from non human intelligence.

Drs Kit Green and Garry Nolan have been studying the effects of the Phenomenon on humans in many different ways. Their work on the Caudate Putamen region of the brain is tied into this subject.

Experiencers, Unique Intuition, and Biomarkers

https://silvarecord.com/2019/01/09/e...nd-biomarkers/

(I strongly recommend some reading of that last link.)

epo333
    Last edited by epo333; 08-13-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks Epo. Remember Dr Nolan saying that the DNA tests were inconclusive and that they found the abilities were passed down by epigenetics. For example when a mother is stressed during pregnancy she can pass on a stress response to her children which will stay with them the rest of their lives.