Thread: Revisiting the Alien Interview Video

Revisiting the Alien Interview Video

Richard Dolan and special guest Jon Stewart as they delve into one of the most controversial videos in the history of ufology - the infamous alien interview video. Allegedly recorded in 1991 and released in 1997, this video has sparked debates and theories among ufologists and skeptics alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixv9BCr021w&t=4453s

Some names released who were there during the interview, also possible designation for DNI/27 identified . . .

Also Grusch is mentioned in this video in the abstract!

The mention of the alien coughing kind of reminds of something I may have seen on the Fox network. Also the mention of the heart and lungs combined into a single organ may have been in the broadcast though since it was over 20 years ago my memory is kind of hazy.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    The mention of the alien coughing kind of reminds of something I may have seen on the Fox network. Also the mention of the heart and lungs combined into a single organ may have been in the broadcast though since it was over 20 years ago my memory is kind of hazy.
    There were a couple of new bits of info in this. One of them was the identification of the attending Dr. on the alien's right. I am having second thoughts about this being a hoax though.