Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

If this is correct, it puts things in a different perspective...

Short version: he tried this before, lost a lot of money, and the new entity took over the debts of the previous attempt.
    Also, the official paperwork only lists it as an entertainment company.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I hope he’s not in it just to make money. What gives me more confidence is the calibre of the others on the team. He has raised about $350,000 dollars so far to make a antigravity craft surely, even if you were Kelly Johnson, is going to cost $100,000,000?! I don’t know I’ve put some money in, not enough to feel like an idiot if it proves to be a con or a failure Humanity needs this to progress, people could do with more truth in thier lives so they know how best to spend their limited time here.

Thanks for posting that Garuda. I must say I’m pretty annoyed he’s rolled all his old company into the new one. It gives the impression that this is all for the people. When I signed up the conditions on the shares looked appalling but without any experience or professional advice is was really hard to know exactly what rights if any I would have once signed up. We’ll see surely he’s made some money out of all those books.

From what I’d heard I thought it was going to be some kind of media company, to really pull off r and d for a space craft is insane unless the have a direct funnel for known technologies,which are at the moment in black projects, surely that’s the implication? Ie Lockheed’s involvement. Surprised none of the big studios went for his ideas at one point (in the Podesta emails ) it sounded like he was close to a deal.
    Last edited by Longeyes; Yesterday at 01:27 PM.