Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    What's new here?

Beware folks... Smoke and mirrors time is upon us. This is nothing compared to the realness of the criticality of the state our nation is facing at the moment.

Some will say I am getting off topic. But am I. #real news with a fake purpose. Really what's new here that we haven't seen before.

Film one, The pilots them selves said "drones," What kind was probable redacted. There is a lot of secret stuff out there.

Film two, What's the big whoop, I mean sure it is interesting but how many times in the last few decades have we seen object appear and disappear at seemingly extraordinary speed. This film is almost 14 years old and I have never know anything significant said along with it.

Plus what do we really know of the provenance of these films?

Extraordinary clams demand extraordinary proof. Sorry, I just can't get too excited.
    What’s new? What that Ufo s are now back on the mainstream media in the US press and tv?
    Come on get off the old horse, we are not going to see stuff we haven’t seen but this time it is actually reaching the people who are unaware of this. That’s want we all want isn’t it?
    Provenance? It comes for a guy who headed up a DOD program for three US Senators what more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I keep reading references to THREE videos, but so far I have only found two. What am I missing?

Film 1 of 3 "Gimble" FA/18 film, on YouTube

Film 2 of 3 "FLIR1" aka 2004 Nimitz FLIR1 Video, on YouTube

Film 3 of 3 ???
    This could be the reason why - new information in this article explains that they originally wanted to release three videos

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-wo...190228164.html

WASHINGTON
    Just before leaving his Defense Department job two months ago, intelligence officer Luis Elizondo quietly arranged to secure the release of three of the most unusual videos in the Pentagon’s secret vaults: raw footage from encounters between fighter jets and “anomalous aerial vehicles” - military jargon for UFO..

Reading this article makes you wonder if they are going to get any more videos?
    It seems very like the history of Condon Report, were half the people in charge knew Roswell was real and were doing everything the could to stifle anything positive reaching the public, while the other half couldn’t see why perfectly good evidence was being ignored by higher ups. It seems Elizondo felt the same way in the DOD and saw they only way was to do it from the outside.
    But where is Lockheed in this now? We know TDL has contacts there and with General McCasland the ex head of Wright Patterson. They are the deep black who want to get out the technology?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-18-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nice thread of how some are reacting to the news. Make sure to read the replies.

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/st...54185808646146

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Don’t think this is a coincidence

Last week Trump announces he will take people back to the Moon.

This will obviously involve a massive amount investment to restart a lunar programme.

Also last week TDL meets with several big Aerospace Companies...

What better unbrella could there be to raise funds for ‘to the stars’?

Maybe worth a flutter on some of his shares?

On CNN

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/18/po...gon/index.html

Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone...

"My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone," Luis Elizondo said in an interview on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."...

Uforadio captures the moment for history

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    This could be the reason why - new information in this article explains that they originally wanted to release three videos

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-wo...190228164.html

WASHINGTON
    Just before leaving his Defense Department job two months ago, intelligence officer Luis Elizondo quietly arranged to secure the release of three of the most unusual videos in the Pentagon’s secret vaults: raw footage from encounters between fighter jets and “anomalous aerial vehicles” - military jargon for UFO..

Reading this article makes you wonder if they are going to get any more videos?
    It seems very like the history of Condon Report, were half the people in charge knew Roswell was real and were doing everything the could to stifle anything positive reaching the public, while the other half couldn’t see why perfectly good evidence was being ignored by higher ups. It seems Elizondo felt the same way in the DOD and saw they only way was to do it from the outside.
    But where is Lockheed in this now? We know TDL has contacts there and with General McCasland the ex head of Wright Patterson. They are the deep black who want to get out the technology?
    Interesting quote in that SacBee news article.

Will the document they mention ever see the light of day? Not even a report title or code name listed.
    The program operated jointly out of the Pentagon and, at least for a time, an underground complex in Las Vegas managed by Bigelow Aerospace, a defense contractor that builds modules for space stations. It generated at least one report, a 490-page volume that describes alleged UFO sightings in the United States and numerous foreign countries over multiple decades.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    One of the Navy pilots goes public, and in his own words, recounts his 2004 UFO encounter.

Former Navy pilot describes UFO encounter studied by secret Pentagon program
    By Eli Rosenberg

For most of his 18-year career as a U.S. Navy pilot, Cmdr. David Fravor said his mother-in-law used to ask him a question: Had he seen a UFO? For 15 years, the answer was no.

But one clear afternoon off the coast of California in 2004, he says, that changed.

Fravor, the commanding officer of a Navy squadron at the time, said he saw a flying object about the size of his plane that looked like a Tic Tac after a break in a routine training mission. The object moved rapidly and unlike any other thing he had ever seen in the air. He has not forgotten it since.

Fravor’s story emerged this week after the Pentagon publicly acknowledged for the first time the existence of a recent program dedicated to studying unidentified flying objects. The funding for what was known as the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program ran from 2007 to 2012. But officials familiar with it said some of its efforts have continued.

The news of its existence marks one of the most significant disclosures about government research into flying objects — and the so-far-unproven possibility of extraterrestrial aircraft— since Project Blue Book...
    Story Continues
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I know many will get mad at me for this. That's Ok but really this needs to be put into perspective.

From 200 to 2010 the pentagon spent 22 million on toilet paper, mysteriously that figure jumped to 130 millio in 2012.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...aper-military/

Hmmm maybe that's where the black, or was it brown money was coming from. What's that compared to the 6 trillion spent in the middle east over little more time.

Longeyes, I really want disclosure as much as anyone else but they're going to have to do better than this. What is going on seems all too familiar. More distraction.

At least to my pov this spate of old news just does not seem like a reasonable scenario for disclosure of any real consequence. I mean think about it, if this is a species that can transcend the seed of light or time if it's a UT and they were hostile we'd be toast by now. If they are benevolent why would they be disclosing them selves in this manner? Just does not compute for me.

I smell rotten verbiage. Or maybe just rats that again are trying to make money based on their past positions, Which are probable being over stated. Care to ask me the last time I trusted members of our house or senate.

I not tryin to be nasty but some one has to take this roll of tp and put it to good use. Peace; really!
    Last edited by whoknows; 12-19-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Remember also, around that time (approximately 2008-2010), Bigelow was giving money to MUFON to pay for their investigators to collect evidence on their good cases (Cat. 3 and above). It has also been rumored that Bigelow had complete access to all of MUFON's case files. Was Bigelow using the government's money for this and did Reid's program receive any of MUFON's files?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010