Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

It's still there might take a search to reach it

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    It's still there might take a search to reach it
    I've got it now. Hot links are restricted, but paste the url into your browser and it works just fine.

I think it might be interesting to find out when that pic was taken and who they all are. Any ideas?
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

The Guardian article mentions
    It is unclear whether Podesto replied to the emails. However, his inbox contained one acceptance of an invitation to an event called “DeLonge/Podesta meeting”. The acceptance came from from Susan McCasland Wilkerson, who appears to be a former astronaut candidate. It is unclear whether she is related to William McCasland.

The email addresses aren't redacted in the wikileak

Lenny Bruce on another forum somehow got this from the emails links are broken here but sure you can search and find the links very interested to see that Lockheed again is involved at the highest levels.

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/5078

Just the tiniest bit of digging reveals that:

rob.f.weiss@lmco.com
    is Mr. Robert F. Weiss, also known as Rob has been Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs at Lockheed Martin.

Also @lmco.com is the lockheed martin email server.

neilmcc79@gmail.com
    is Maj. Gen. William N. McCasland is the Commander, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. He is responsible for managing the Air Force's $2.2 billion science and technology program as well as additional customer funded research and development of $2.2 billion

carey.mjd@gmail.com
    Could be
    " He was relieved of his duties and assigned as a special assistant to the commander of the U.S. Air Force Space Command Gen. William L. Shelton"

Also they had a google voice chat here

edit on 11-10-2016 by LennyBruce because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2016 by LennyBruce because: cleaning up links and links and more links

ALSO
    The trailer for Tom's Documentary is here:
    comfy.moe...

I mean surely there is a Pulitzer Prize sitting ready for the taking? Won't even have to look for the contact details?

Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I mean surely there is a Pulitzer Prize sitting ready for the taking? Won't even have to look for the contact details?
    Hi longeyes. They are already several atrempts on the way. For now there is only silence on the other side but we will see. You are correct that it is a big thing but most journaliats do not understand the potential and the Pandora's box here.

Similar situation happened 8 years ago
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article.../605230649/SH/
    Last edited by uforadio; 10-12-2016 at 07:50 PM.

Hi Longeyes. I just sent an email and you are in CC too. Check your inbox when you will have time.

Best wishes and take care.

Boy, nothing is private anymore these days.. I sent an email to John to about our CubeSat project... Matter of time I guess.. lol. Well at least we may get more publicity on us...