Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I only know it by reputation.
    Dr Davis said it went quiet for a while and then heated up again. Whatever that means?
    I think Dr Eric Davis was referring to paranormal activity within the confines of the Skinwalker Ranch.
    "went quiet for awhile" = for an extended period of time, a sharp reduction in reported paranormal activity within the ranch boarders.
    "heated up again" = a recent marked increase in reported paranormal incidents.

From what I have read, "phantasms/entities" entering or exiting "portals" are a few of the things reported.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Here's an article from "The Forward," that I think is relevant to many discussion we have these days though it focuses on the Nimitz UFO indecent.

https://www.alternet.org/culture/ufo-changes-everything

Latest from George Knapp this time talking to Lius Elizondo about the technology behind the craft

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-te...ufos/959525544
    Last edited by Longeyes; 02-08-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Incredibly depressing that no one official in the UK has the cojones to admit that something real has been discovered.
    Still the same old rubbish they pad out... 'no defense threat' ...'mostly simple explanations for sightings'

It's so slow in this country - we'll all be long dead and gone before they ever properly admit they know it's real.
    As Luis Elizondo said we need to know the truth so humanity can progress. You withhold this from the public then you are denying humanity the chance to come to grips with it and evolve.

If you god is truly omnipotent and infinite in nature he will love little green men just as much as you. You know maybe we can learn something from not being thinking we are the only lifeforms out there?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...Mark-Lancaster

Another news segment with George Knapp and Luis Elizondo this time addressing the metal sample which TDL was talking about, ?a piece of a craft?

Seems to me there might be some back pedaling going on or maybe they are pulling back for the big hit? Who knows really hoping they let us see this stuff.
    There was more from Luis in a previous clip when he mentioned meta materials (it's mentioned in the i-team article but not the segment) He mentioned metamaterials, isotopic anomalies and layering to Uforadio. I think there is more than one sample, a piece of hull and probably a load of implants.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-te...egas/983586055

TDL's claim that they didn't repeat, was that they had access to a sample of metal which, when an electrical charge was put through it, lost 10% of it's weight. He mentioned that in his interview with Joe Rogan on Oct 26, 2017

I think this is the source for the metal it was mentioned in Ben Mezrich 'The 37th Parallel: The Secret Truth Behind America's UFO Highway'
    'In 2002 Mr Zukowski, who has spent hours scouring the area, found a strange triangular piece of metal near the 1947 crash site.
    'More recently, he sent a fragment of it to the laboratory of Bigelow Aerospace, and is still awaiting conclusive results on what it is composed of, according to the book
    .' quoted
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...fragment-tests

The rest of the Roswell craft and bodies must be somewhere much more classified.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 02-22-2018 at 11:24 AM.

If Tom's ATS entertainment company is selling shares for profit, then there should be some public financial disclosures or info . . . I'm betting Bigelow is putting in a chunk of change. That $22 million he got from the Pentagon is kind of pocket change for him, right?

Anyway here is a bit of a summery about him from another view point.

Author: Sarah Scoles

Inside Robert Bigelow's Decades-Long Obsession With UFOs

In 1994, a Mormon family bought a 480-acre plot in in Utah’s Uintah Basin, thinking they’d get back to the land. But this particular land was weird. It came with too-large-thrice-over wolves that refused to die by bullet, cattle with their reproductive organs sucked clean out, and a multitude of UFOs, as they told the Deseret News in 1996. It was driving them bonkers.

Robert Bigelow saw their story. Today, the Nevada businessman is known for founding Bigelow Aerospace, which spun off a business to sell its expandable space habitats just last Tuesday. But in 1995, he had also founded something called the National Institute for Discovery Science, an organization built to research paranormal phenomena. Soon after reading the newspaper story, he took Skinwalker off the family’s hands, and his institute set up shop.

That, at least, is the story told in Hunt for the Skinwalker, a book that I downloaded in audio form one Friday night in January. Bigelow deactivated the National Institute for Discovery Science in 2004, after years of failing to capture the supposedly supernatural. But as the world recently discovered, he didn’t give up the cause. In December, a New York Times story revealed that Bigelow Aerospace had conducted a study on UFOs—for the Pentagon. I’d been interested in Bigelow’s anomalistic dealings since that article came out; thus, the audio book.

The Pentagon’s Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program officially ended in 2012. But similar work continues today—involving people from both the defunct Defense Department program and Bigelow’s dismantled paranormal enterprise. They have become part of a for-profit company: To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science, which launched in October 2017 to research and reverse-engineer UFOs, among other goals.

Bigelow has gotten his fingers into lots of private UFO pies. Even before Skinwalker, he helped initiate the UFO Research Coalition, which puts his UFO-hunting career at about 24 years old.

. . . more at link . . .

https://www.wired.com/story/inside-r...ion-with-ufos/

As Uforadio posted in his detailed archiving of the whole TDL project - A third video has been released...
    https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/2015-go-fast-footage/

Also there is news of the next Sekret Machines book Vol 2 'A Fire Within'
    https://www.altpress.com/news/entry/...hin_manuscript

Blog Entries
    GOFAST video. Very cool.
    I Can't quite get a feel for size of the UAP?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I've been trying to figure the terrain in the background out. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to tell then I found a few frames where it looked like there may have been movement on the crest of waves. Have to say having spent a lot of time, at sea and over it, that I would have to say those seas would have to have been huge to look like that from 25,000 Ft.

Nevertheless if you cold slow it down in the parts of the film that are clear you could look for a distance of the wavelength (rarely longer than 150 m.) get an idea of what seas in various states would look like from 25000 ft. then you could figure out the apox. size the object may have been. Maybe.

There must be a considerable zoom on the FLIR. It says on the footage that the object is 4.1 nautical miles from the F/A-18.
    I'm surprised there's not a scale on that readout or a zoom setting just so you can work out the speed and size of the object. Maybe it's one of the other headup displays