Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Yesterday he was in Rome. So I guess the country is Italy?

In other news on the 5th October he announced
    The cautious look of a man who may have just sold his 3rd Television Series involving UFOs. ��

Obviously we’ve seen nothing yet

If you were in any doubt ' he' I was referring to=TDL=Tom De Longe

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Yesterday he was in Rome. So I guess the country is Italy?
    It depends. TDL and Elizondo are in Rome because they're speaking at a conference there.

They may travel to other countries within Europe.

In the past, France was the country to be most open to having disclosure discussions.

So, wait and see, I guess.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Thanks for Garuda. If you come across anything else please post it, you have a wealth of contacts and knowledge that helps the rest of us.

The Italian Conference apparently will be live in their youtube channel. No sign of anything yet...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLP...RTZMNdE9SjQ8mQ

Countdown to the start of the conference start on the Italian groups page. TDL and Luis Elizondo are there to speak tomorrow sat 27th Oct.
    It means they've had two days in Italy, yesterday another post in Italy mentioning an HQ there.
    Still more than enough time to travel to another EU country and get back in time for the kick off tomorrow. TDL's Facebook Post this evening 40mins ago
    More meetings today, definitely more jaw-openers. Mark my words, watch @tothestarsacademy...
    Countdown here
    http://www.centroufologiconazionale.net/

Latest Facebook post by TDL seems it was Italy has was talking about.

Thank you to the Italian Government for the security you provided to me and my team all week, and thank you for having your AIR FORCE Generals, UNITED NATIONS Officials, INTELLIGENCE Operatives and VATICAN representatives attend the @tothestarsacademy briefing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and the ADVANCED AERIAL THREAT IDENTIFICATION THREAT PROGRAM here in Rome, Italy. It was my pleasure to represent the United States and start the international conversation here, in such a wonderful country. #Disclosure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Latest Facebook post by TDL seems it was Italy has was talking about.

Thank you to the Italian Government for the security you provided to me and my team all week, and thank you for having your AIR FORCE Generals, UNITED NATIONS Officials, INTELLIGENCE Operatives and VATICAN representatives attend the @tothestarsacademy briefing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and the ADVANCED AERIAL THREAT IDENTIFICATION THREAT PROGRAM here in Rome, Italy. It was my pleasure to represent the United States and start the international conversation here, in such a wonderful country. #Disclosure
    Representatives are elected, or appointed.
    While I like the direction TDL's COMPANY is headed (so far), not so sure I like him presenting himself as a representative of the USA.
    IMHO, he represents the interest of his corporation.
    I'm also not sure about the terms "TTSA Briefing on AATIP". Not like he is the source of this information's release. It is true Luis E. worked there, but the only information they can legally release in any "briefing" is information that has been approved/de-classified for release. Again IMHO, this does not make TTSA the source of such information, just reporters.
    I have to think a statement like; "as a citizen of the USA, I am here to share information about the USA DOD AATIP program, that was recently made public" would have been more accurate. Inflated self-importance does not lend to credibility. And considering the pit-falls of UFOlogy, best to remain scrupulous.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Giuliano Marinkovic published a video (that an Italian UFO group, CUN, had recorded) of the event in Rome.

The video is unedited, and lasts close to 4 hours.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Giuliano Marinkovic published a video (that an Italian UFO group, CUN, had recorded) of the event in Rome.

The video is unedited, and lasts close to 4 hours.

Thank you for posting this. I saw it posted on Facebook and the posters there immediately pointed out the fake picture of the UFOs over the Capitol. They are using it to discredit TTSA.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010