Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

UFO Jesus with his two cents/pence worth

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    UFO Jesus with his two cents/pence worth
    I don't know why anybody would take that clown seriously.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I don't know why anybody would take that clown seriously.
    He rubs some people up the wrong way. But he is generally on the balll and worth listening to if you can bear it.
    Something big seems imminent. Fingers crossed it's decent.

Another rumour is that Chris Melon is going to be given a role at the Pentagon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Another rumour is that Chris Melon is going to be given a role at the Pentagon.
    Didn't Chris Melon come from the Pentagon?
    Was under the impression he was retired from DOD.
    Rumor say what he might be doing?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Didn't Chris Melon come from the Pentagon?
    Was under the impression he was retired from DOD.
    Rumor say what he might be doing?
    No, no more than that.

Great interview with Jim Semivan talking about his own abduction experience well worth listening to

I tend to think Delonge is being used by government to sell their war with aliens agenda- look who he is associated with. I seem to find that Dr, Steven Greer has a more direct approach to both contact and peaceful coexistence with those here. Not every alien race is here for our good and the Reptilians and Orions are up to no good.

The problem that the same government is telling us they do exist when they have known this all along and since the 40's and up until this time have said there is no such thing and have bullied pilots and Military people to not say anything about what they have seen including the two guy who landed on the moon but never reported to the Public that they were on the crater edge and watching us and the craft were huge. Further the Tic Tacs are Lockeed Martin creations and the fact that the Navy does not know about then further proves there are two different governments- the legal and the Shadow. The Shadow (Dark Programs) have many antigravity and other inventions that would make the World a better place but due to greed from the Oil and Coal cabal they will never release what they know until they are forced to. Anti Gravitic craft have been backwards engineered and working models since 1954. Why do you think they do not give public tours of Groom Lake. Area 51 and Dulce underground facilities and all we ever hear about them are chance observations now and them like Bob Lazar had mentioned. There are some crazies out there that look for self fame but I have to think that a lot of this that comes out is not fabricated but to most part truthful. I just am no so convinced as other are not that TTSA is anything but a government front to advance their war like adenda- but at this point we get to deal with Russia first. I get war with the ET's will have to wait until they cash in on all of that.