Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57684

We now know who is producing the documentary series VICE. Seems like the documentary series must have been delayed as was the article why?

Sold my first show for the Sekret project. VICE News will produce, finance and distribute the Sekret Machines Docu-Series charting my personal journey on how I met important people and how they are guiding my effort to communicate difficult themes to the youth. All the while keeping the names and identities of my Advisory council private. This is huge. VICE is the single biggest, most credible and progressive news source out there. It's international, and it's all aimed at the youth. They feed directly into HBO and just launched their own news channel. (Check out the link below if you desire). I hope you get my emails and I hope I am not bugging you. I am currently updating the Advisors, as well. Rolling Stone will break the story on April 8th. The novel is in stores April 7th. VICE series launches immediately following, and we are placing the Scripted TV series now.
    Last edited by calikid; 03-01-2017 at 10:49 PM. Reason: repaired italics HTML code

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I agree Epo
    I think if Hilary gets in Obama may give the nod and the whole thing will start rolling down the hill.
    One can only imagine the reaction President Trump is going to have.

"President Trump". I could barely type the words as they look so incongruous.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    One can only imagine the reaction President Trump is going to have.

"President Trump". I could barely type the words as they look so incongruous.
    And we have to wonder if President Elect Trump (pending Oath of Office) will be deemed worthy of "need to know" by the government's UFO insiders.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Well, according to Ron, via Dan, from a post yesterday
    "Ron has been adamant that Donald was going to win and Disclose, and that Hillary would refuse to Disclose. Is Ron that misinformed? Is he that dense? I doubt it."
    This in the same post by Dan;
    "I've been told that there are two briefing teams. I'm speculating that these two briefing teams correlate partly with the two tracks. Ron is on the Trump team, and he is Pelican."

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    And we have to wonder if President Elect Trump (pending Oath of Office) will be deemed worthy of "need to know" by the government's UFO insiders.
    While I certainly hope so, I rather doubt it as he seems to personify a "loose cannon".

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    He looks like maybe someone told him the truth after all.

image.jpg

TDL facebook page seems it's still on ...

'I'm at Stanford University today... talking to one of the lead geneticists in the world. More on this is later. All exciting stuff to do with @tothestarsofficial'

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    He looks like maybe someone told him the truth after all.

image.jpg[
    Well there you have it, the photo says it all, at least in terms of how we would expect his overall demeanor to be after being told that even as president, a lot of classified information will only be dispensed on a need-to-know basis and this includes Area 51 and UFOs.

But this is one president who I think is not going to put up with that because he already had an over-reaching sense of entitlement to begin with before he came into office. Now it must be somewhere up there in the stratosphere! The more information they keep from him, the more he's going to put up a fight to get it. He's knows how the play dirty and he'll use every trick in the book to get what he wants.
    Last edited by calikid; 03-13-2017 at 05:31 AM. Reason: fix quote bracket
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Hmmmm, maybe start with funding and where all the $$$ goes

He may even want in on it

Wonder how much one of these costs
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I can't see how the elite are going to be able to control Trump and contain him because he's got the money to create his own covert espionage network to follow up on every lead that comes his way, be it overt or nothing more than a nuance.

Come hell or high water, he's going to follow the money but by the time he makes any progress with that, he'll finally see the writing on the wall but by then it will be too late because they're a lot smarter than his is. He'll either be framed for an impeachable offense or they'll knock him off.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi