Thread: Mandela Effect

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Mandela Effect

Anyone heard of it, or know of it? I have heard of it before but never looked into it at all, until just recently.

What's being discussed with the Mandela effect is very similar to the opening remarks found here on temporal discontinuities in a thread started in 2014. Here is the link for a reference to what Im about to show you guys.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...iscontinuities

Some may be familiar with the thread and how possible ETs interaction may cause that as to what Fore relayed to what he had learned.

I'm going to post several videos some going into deep discussion on it. So i ask you this, ala the matrix. Oh god, Edward not another Matrix quote from you. You know it, and here it comes.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Stop here if you don't want to know any more. Last chance.......

ok good here we go. "You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

This leave me to question the nature of consciousness, and the nature of reality. It a big Mind Screw(yeah cant say the F word). Let's discuss the possibilities.

Edward
    Last edited by Edward; 10-20-2016 at 08:05 AM.