Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr Greer 'Cosmic False Flag in the works'

Dr Greer 'Cosmic False Flag in the works'

Dr Greer says he can reveal how recent wiki leaks is all a cosmic false flag

Cosmic False Flag in the works?

Dr. Greer will explain what's going on with Wikileaks and more!
    He will name names and provide evidence!

Dr Greer in person in Las Vegas - November 13, 2016
    7 - 10pm...

Tickets to webinar available here:
    http://portaltoascension.org/event/g...ic-false-flag/

More details of the email

You will find out:

HOW COVERT INTERESTS ARE LAYING THE FOUNDATION FOR A FALSE ALIEN THREAT AND A POTENTIAL MILITARISTIC TAKEOVER OF THE EARTH- 1940S- PRESENT

In the most shocking and important seminar you will ever hear on the UFO/ ET subject, Dr. Steven Greer will present the history, methods and plans for a staged, covert Cosmic 911.

What you learn will disturb you. It will enlighten you. But be prepared- this information will be shocking and true.

Knowledge is power: This means by knowing of these nefarious plans, we can avert them!

This is the event you absolutely do not want to miss!

You will learn:

> How the false alien threat has already been hoaxed - and how this has been accomplished. Names will be named: You will learn how the deep national security state and covert military operations have staged false Alien Abductions, Mutilations- and what technologies have been used.

> What technologies have been developed since the 1940s that enable para-military Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAPs) to affect consciousness, stage false Alien events and plant the seeds of fear to justify a scripted Armageddon !

> How man-made UFOs, Hollywood-style staging and very advanced electronic warfare systems enable USAPs to stage abductions,mutilations and other false-flag events - and how these have conditioned and prepared the world through the fear of Aliens for the coming hoax of an official Alien Threat.

> New Official Air Force whistle-blower testimony confirms the false flag plan and the intent to achieve it!

> The emergence by 1956 of advanced electronic warfare technologies that affect consciousness - and how these psychotronics can give the target (victim) ANY experience that is scripted.

>What you need to know to differentiate between the hoaxed versus actual ET presence- and how we can go forward to create a civilization on Earth founded on the principles of Universal Peace.

This is tomorrow if you are bored on a Sunday you can watch it streamed

Blog Entries
    Holy ..............

This is literally right down the street from me. Although I would of liked another topic for him to speak on. I just may go to this. Hmmmm. Thanks Longeyes.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Holy ..............

This is literally right down the street from me. Although I would of liked another topic for him to speak on. I just may go to this. Hmmmm. Thanks Longeyes.

Edward
    Hey, maybe take some pictures if you go....

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Holy ..............

Edward
    I reckon it should be good I think he's dug up a few new insiders for his new film.
    I think I'm gonna join the stream

Listened to about half of thIs so far... Interesting but not put a whole of new stuff on the table yet apart from the usual Dr Greer story. We have advanced craft have had anti gravity since Oct 1954. He puts the military industrial complex behind machinations to create a false flag ET invasion. He thinks they've been planning since the 1950's. Says there were two parallel programme one to create our own anti gravity and another to reverse engineer captured ET craft. Says they want the create a global military gunta to rule the earth they have methods to use holograms and psychotronic warfare techniques to convince us to war with ET races. A lot of this is confirmed by a new witness, a lt col, who will appear in his next film, he said I have other 'data points' more than one insider might help.
    He confirms 9/11 was a false flag.
    If he had more than one insider think he would have mentioned him by now will let you guys know if there's much more in the second half.

Looks like it's come out on youtube. In hearing about these unacknowledged programs I began to wonder what the patriotism level of this "fourth branch of government" is. As secretive as they are they could exist as a whole and connected body injecting themselves like funding parasites into multiple national governments. They could simply be a fourth branch of government or it could be worse and they are one branch of a hidden world power.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Looks like it's come out on youtube. In hearing about these unacknowledged programs I began to wonder what the patriotism level of this "fourth branch of government" is. As secretive as they are they could exist as a whole and connected body injecting themselves like funding parasites into multiple national governments. They could simply be a fourth branch of government or it could be worse and they are one branch of a hidden world power.
    Reminiscent of that famous quote:
    "There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."
    ~US Senator Daniel Inouye from Hawaii, quoted back in 1987 regards Iran/Contra affair.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Steven Greer is wholly responsible for my initial belief and warrant to investigate whether UFO's exist. His disclosure project has had more impact on changing peoples beliefs than anyone else out there. But I think he is also dangerous in his view of all aliens being good. His reasoning is specious. He said he can't prove a negative in the video but you can prove a negative, for example there are no numbers in this post. He says if they were bad they would have used their superior technology to destroy us for shooting down their ships and yet their ships were shot down despite their superior technology. Not to mention if they want the planet they won't destroy it. There are any number of explanations that defy his logic. We also know how bad these abductions are, people are raped, forced to rape others, have their children taken away forced to endure painful surgeries that even our modern hospitals can do with less pain.

I think what made his project so successful is also what makes it so potentially dangerous. His information comes only from government leakers and seems to exclude historical accounts, research like Dr Jacobs, ontological research from Jacques Vallee and personal testimony of abductees. This alien thing is a jigsaw puzzle with pieces mixed from several boxes, being so limited in scope can be very dangerous

Halfway through it.