Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compelling 9/11 videos

Banned

Compelling 9/11 videos

The story of "The Conspiracy" concerning 9/11 will not die and neither should it, until every last conspirator involved is brought to justice!

So, as this is; The Conspiracy sub-forum, I thought it would be a good place to compile many of the truly compelling 9/11 videos which show the damning points of that fateful day.

As there are many good videos on Youtube, the objective here is to challenge the members to find the very best, of any duration and link them here.

To begin, I think this an excellent video that focuses on the "maximum operating speed"....the so called; "VMO" which effects any aircraft when flying at sea level or close to it. To me, it beg's the question "were these really airliners or something entirely different"?

"We can be so easily led when we we act together. People are like that, they need the group to tell them; what it is and what to do".

"But the times they are a changin"!

Blog Entries
    This video has been around for years. Although this isn't the original its a copied version of the original but still non the less, very good.

This is an Orange

Edward

Banned
    Great choice, excellent vid, specifically crafted for those who may be experiencing just a dab of cognitive dissonance.

It would be interesting to know how many people out there now, after watching the facts on WTC7, still don't git it?

Thanks Edward!

Blog Entries
    Cannot help but wonder what new evidence will appear now that litigation against the Saudi's has been approved by Congress.
    We are sure to see civil suits filed, along with the discovery process. I expect a LOT of petrol $$$ to change hands, and maybe a few hidden secrets to emerge.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    This video has been around for years. Although this isn't the original its a copied version of the original but still non the less, very good.

This is an Orange

Edward
    I can't see it. If you could see the bottom of the building blow out before it collapsed fine but you can't. And as there are no other buildings which may have suffered the same kind of fire damage you have no idea what to expect. So they likening a strange friut you never seen before to an orange. We have no idea how buildings react in such adverse circumstances to presume you do is daft.
    The conspiracy was how Bush convinced the world to attack countries which weren't responsible?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I can't see it. If you could see the bottom of the building blow out before it collapsed fine but you can't. And as there are no other buildings which may have suffered the same kind of fire damage you have no idea what to expect. So they likening a strange fruit you never seen before to an orange. We have no idea how buildings react in such adverse circumstances to presume you do is daft.
    The conspiracy was how Bush convinced the world to attack countries which weren't responsible?
    I saved this video in my Drive folder as I believe its importance is critical in 9/11 studies.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Listen very carefully here to the US Secretary Of State Mr. John Kerry where he states:

"I don't believe there's been a formal investigation, I haven't heard that, I don't know that, I do know that...er, that they, that wall, I remember...was in danger, and I think that they made a decision based on the danger it had on destroying other things, that they did it in a controlled fashion"

I think some very quick thinking here by Kerry to answer this probing question. Both he and his wife sitting, look very uncomfortable as if "caught in a lie".

Here's Larry Silverstein: "We made a decision to PULL IT"!

Here's a video of WTC7 from various angles:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--tam0uh-oiTUtXNjRLUDI5MkE/view?usp=sharing

Here's a link to a .pdf of the fine work from Architect and Engineer's "Beyond Misinformation" which describes in great detail the science behind the destruction of the Towers, 1,2 and 7. Feel free to D\L.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--tam0uh-oiMTYwVWZjRV9yR0E/view?usp=sharing

The original video from A&E - the experts.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11-02-2016 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post

This is an Orange

Edward
    Outstanding example. This (IMO), clearly demonstrates the fallacies of the 'official' reports.

TPTB orchestrating a Pearl Harbor-like event to consolidate the (ignorant) masses.

As described in Chaney & Rumsfeld's PNAC.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proj...erican_Century

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    I saved this video in my Drive folder as I believe its importance is critical in 9/11 studies.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--tam0uh-oia3ROVWVUa19LRE0/view?usp=sharing
    Sincere appreciation for this!

Banned
    A Dutch demolition expert comments.

A Dutch demolition expert is dead!

Will we ever know the truth?

The upshot is that SOP through out the history of the U.S. is to set on the truth, then let out a massaged version of a fabricated truth at a point that most of it will be ancient history and the only people that care will be too old and care wore to put up much of a fuss. The rest will just want to maintain the status quo while the ground of democracy erodes from beneath there feet.