Well, I thought to post a bit to this thread about the et and what I've gathered since the latest update. I'll link my channeled content to this post, so if anyone is interested into the subject, they can find the content fairly easily.

I could put short foreword about the et happenings. Well I can say there has been a ufo seen by me earlier and I also have been able to take evidence from it so I was able to take photos and video. Here is the link to a post I did about it on this forum: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ered-this-year It's not the first time for me to witness such however, so I was a bit more prepared.

About the et and what new I've learned, is mostly in the content I'm putting in this post. I don't hold contact to the et:s very often, due to they aren't often quite telling much and I think they like to be in this observer status and not influence directly, maybe they do it indirectly, who knows. Well still I've learned that the main groups that have interest on this planet of ours are called according to my channeling these valars and some other who are called batmen, I've heard these through channeling. They are human looking, the profile of a valar corresponds a nordic alien, and the batmens' corresponds to more dark haired type of human looking et, sort of vampire like, maybe in it's appearance yet I don't mean they have fangs just generally such from their appearance. They are quite big groups I've learned in relation to others and the valars have come here from some other galaxy in this galaxy group, the batmen I don't know where they've come from. There might be also originally these species of human looking aliens on this galaxy, since I've learned there are multiple places where different species live also originally, since the species can be created by the spiritual world the same or something like that originally.

Well I link the info I've channeled earlier into this post as follows:

A second questioning I've made from the et:s:
Link: http://esoteric-information.com/ques...l-entities-ii/
Example:
Questions to extraterrestrial entities II
Date: 12.03.2013
Q: How many different groups of outer space are there on planet Earth today?
A: Around fifteen.
Q: How much do the different groups differ from each other?
A: They differ from each other so, that all have a similar body a bit less. They differ from each other also otherwise, like from their plan of action.
Q: How different are the bodies of different groups and what kind of different plans of action do they have?
A: All have different kinds of bodies on the level of the entities of outer space, so the bodies resemble each other a bit less. Different species are different looking a lot. Plans of action differ from each other so, that all want planet Earth for themselves to a lesser extent. But on the other hand, all want to take humans with them from planet Earth for their activities to their home planets.
Short articles about et matters on these topics, with first paragraphs included:
Link: Descriptions of the equipment of the entities of outer space
Our entities of outer space have a very different system than we have, that is why the entities of outer space have developed new appliances also with our help. All our appliances are different from what the entities of outer space have. The appliances are different, because the entities of outer space are more wrongful than us on our planet Earth.
Link: The societies of outer space
Our outer space is filled with matters of life, into which societies belong. Our societies in the outer space function in very different ways than the society of our planet Earth. The injustices of all entities are very cursing in our societies of outer space. Everywhere, there is injustice as much as one also imagined. Our societies in our outer space function with caste systems very often. Such is very harmful for entities.
My latest 4 article series about et:s in general:
Link: About the entities of outer space 1
The entities of outer space are the most wrongful entities of our universe; they are even more wrongful than our planet Earth is from most of its part. The functions of all our entities of outer space compare the Creator slightly less than was even imagined, because the Creator is on planet Earth, where one doesn’t allow activity of outer space in very great proportion. The functions of all the entities of outer space compare so the activity done in the outer space, where injustice is blossoming always somewhere.
Link: About the entities of outer space 2
Our outer space is full of life, when life is very common on different areas. The entities of our outer space function with very perfect systems. Their activity is although perfectly wrongful, so no-one in our outer space is holier than the humans of planet Earth. All the entities of our outer space function like everywhere spreading injustice, so that all the entities of outer space do injustice wherever they are traveling.
Link: About the entities of outer space 3
In our outer space, there very wrongful activity as war activity, which has been exercised also on planet Earth in earlier times. Valar entities are the greatest from their meaning from the groups of outer space in relation to planet Earth. The valars of outer space act together with other groups, when they have armed forces together more than other meaningful groups also on our galaxy.
Link: About the entities of outer space 4
The entities of outer space are the most wrongful entities of our universe also in modern times. Our entities have very wrongful activity everywhere. The state of the matter of all the wrongful functions is such, that the Creator punished everyone also earlier due to injustice. Everywhere there is so very wrongful activity in accordance with all the possibilities of injustice. Everywhere one acted so wrongfully by the groups of the entities of outer space.
I'll continue studying this matter, it's quite interesting to me to study this by learning what others have found and with with my own experiences. There are lots of things going on out there, but it's a bit difficult to grasp it all by only channeling though. The information is mostly hidden for me so I can't find out everything I'd like to know with the means I have. But I hope anyone interested gains something from my works about the matter, and it's like information that can also be wrong in some issues, since there is no way to verify this much.

I can answer to any questions anyone might have, in this thread, with the information I have. I mostly have learned the same there is on the websites I have, excluding some minor info bits I receive also here and there, when I channel. It's still very much a mystery to me how it all really is to me like it is in general too. I think there is not real info on this anywhere, that can be said to be real. So maybe my own info doesn't fall too short either, when really no one gains this kind of info as verified yet today.