Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Situation of the extraterrestrial groups

Situation of the extraterrestrial groups

I have been researching through channeling practise the et groups' situation for some time and have written down channeled information about the et and their situation at the time of writing. So I have gained some information gathered on this website and I think it could be interesting for others to read as well. I also continue to research the subject and write at times a new article about the situation as I have received it. At least partly the articles connect to the disclosure, and what it would mean to our planet and how it might take place and when.

The newest article is fresh from very recent time:

1. The status quo of the extraterrestrial groups looks like that all are very peaceful. Peacefulness is due to the crossing over the most difficult times. The difficult times were due to the destruction of the Creator’s system. The Creator broke all his systems and the extraterrestrial groups were forced into a chaotic war situation due to the greys and reptilians. Greys and reptilians started the war situation, in which they finally destroyed themselves. Greys and reptilians were very wrongful to each other as well, when the greys and reptilians killed themselves and each other with their systems, which were comparable to insanity. Systems were very terrible when organized by the greys and reptilians.
    Source: http://www.utopianviews.com/newslett...rial-groups-3/

Older articles can be found at: http://www.utopianviews.com/newsletters/

If anyone is interested in a questioning I have made with the et:s through channeling, it can be found at: http://www.utopianviews.com/question...aterrestrials/
    Last edited by mek; 12-29-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Welcome, Mek. The website you linked may be of some interest to other OutPost members. We would like to hear more of your experiences directly, too.

Thank you.

There is quite some info I have learned. Most of it is already on the website, since I have channeled most of the info and written it down at the same time. The info that isn't yet on the website is due to it is a bit difficult to write, since the writing takes place by writing down dictation. So I don't know at the point of writing what I'm going to receive. But still I have at times contact so that I don't write it down, so there is some info that I have not published. Most of the unpublished info is a bit difficult to grasp, so I tend to rely on the direct dictations and not gathering info bits, which I do reveice as well though.
    Last edited by mek; 12-30-2011 at 03:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hey maybe you need a cosmic dicta belt.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Q: How did you become human/grey hybrids?
    A: We have been hybridated completely by the Creator’s commission, because we wanted to look better than what the original greys looked like.
    Wow, who would have thunk that the ETs were so vain and shallow.

By the way, OP, I do not believe for a second that you at any point have been, or ever will be, in some psychic contact with ETs. You should write sci-fi fiction instead, perhaps you could make a living of your stories. Just a suggestion.

Blog Entries
    I think this dude wants to become the new Sauce A.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Where is teh Mur when we need him, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    Wow, who would have thunk that the ETs were so vain and shallow.

By the way, OP, I do not believe for a second that you at any point have been, or ever will be, in some psychic contact with ETs. You should write sci-fi fiction instead, perhaps you could make a living of your stories. Just a suggestion.
    I tend to write what I receive and hope that it's true. I hope to give somekind of a theory or a possibility how the et:s could be like. What I hope is the reader would understand is that there are always possibilities that channelings could be true as well, at least partly. I have my reasons to believe in the channelings, but there is no way for me to prove them like it is the problem with the et:s generally. Maybe it could be a bit sci-fi, but I still claim that the texts presented are talking about the real ones and not a fiction based story. I believe there is lots of disinfo on et:s and how they are more advanced than the earthlings are, but I believe it is a disguise the et:s want us to believe. The real et might not be as advanced as they are believed to be. What I mean with advanced is spiritual advancement so intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I think I would like that there would be enough hope for me not to end up like that. I don't have a goal except that I think the information might be good enough to take notice, but it's up to everyone how to think about the texts. I don't say it's all true, since there are many things that can make it false information, but I believe it's not harmful to anyone to write about these subjects, even if it would be far from truth. But I personally believe in the texts to be true.

I hope no one will get offended by the texts. They are quite obscure and unpleasant in their content, but that's also what I think how the et:s are. And I have learned to think about them like it through channeling. At first I was consumed by the good et aspect of them, but later I learned the truth is just the opposite. I hope people will understand with the texts that et:s might be not as good as one might think of them. I have strong belief in the et presence and I think channelings can be true information. I hope the texts will put some light on the dark issue and I hope sincerely to understand anyone's negative opinion also.

mek: I would be interested to learn what it is you make of all of it. Do you have any theory? Any conclusions?

Quote Originally Posted by mek View Post

I don't say it's all true, since there are many things that can make it false information, but I believe it's not harmful to anyone to write about these subjects, even if it would be far from truth.

There was this member of another forum who kept her two little boys (aged 3 and 5) inside the whole Summer because a "channeler" on the same forum had stated that evil aliens were coming to kill us all and take over our planet. There are a lot of gullible people out there, and also some very paranoid and more or less delusional people too. remember that. You should be very careful about feeding their minds with things you are not even sure are true yourself.

You should state clearly on your website that your "channeled" information only may be true. In my opinion.