Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Situation of the extraterrestrial groups

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    mek: I would be interested to learn what it is you make of all of it. Do you have any theory? Any conclusions?
    Well to be honest it's all the time changing and varying. From what I've learned is that they are living in societies with are less organized, but their technologies are more advanced due to some kind of co-operation with the spiritual world, when they gain their technologies from the so called spiritual world. They can for example use slaves and they are wary that is they are all the time prepared to fight with each others and prepared to attack to anywhere, if they see a need for it. I haven't studied much how they are like to each other, but more how they are like towards Planet Earth. That is quite some explaining: I believe our planet is a special one, because this planet is special to the spiritual world as a planet where there should be the best people that is the most advanced spirit entities. And that makes us as a target to some of the et:s, due to them being jealous towards this planet. That might sound an odd reason, but it could have some truth that jealosy continually might grow anger in the et:s toowards Planet Earth.

There are always those who would like to invade this planet, if they would be able to. The only thing preventing such is the spiritual world. Such has happened in previous times according to my channeling that the hostile et:s have invaded and destroyed our planet during many ages in the past. So when they attack either they destroy the complete planet's surface and they are said to use nuclear weapons for such. But they have also smaller scale weapons, if they decide to invade and take over a planet. Then they'll use some kind of more developed weapons, which aren't invented yet by our technologies. Like the radiators and plasma cannons. The danger from them has been said to be in the time period around 2070s for some reason. I believe it's something to do with the spiritual world and how the earthlings have been towards some et races. So this is a spiritual matter, and the et:s might gain a permission during the time around 2070s to invade this planet. That is the information what I mostly get and they tend to talk about this problem between earthlings and them.

This was a short summary about the way I perceive the et:s.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    There was this member of another forum who kept her two little boys (aged 3 and 5) inside the whole Summer because a "channeler" on the same forum had stated that evil aliens were coming to kill us all and take over our planet. There are a lot of gullible people out there, and also some very paranoid and more or less delusional people too. remember that. You should be very careful about feeding their minds with things you are not even sure are true yourself.

You should state clearly on your website that your "channeled" information only may be true. In my opinion.
    You are right. I understand there is a problem with channeled information and how to handle it. But I believe there are also many more dangerous things one can come by even on sites like youtube. It's a good point, and thank you for the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mek View Post
    You are right. I understand there is a problem with channeled information and how to handle it. But I believe there are also many more dangerous things one can come by even on sites like youtube. It's a good point, and thank you for the idea.
    Hey, thank YOU for being calm and mature about my post. It's very refreshing, I am used to being called a lot of things...

Here is the newest report, which has been again channeled from the spiritual world. It tells a bit new things and there are still problems going on in the et groups. Actually the entities told about et:s being very hostile towards the greys and reptilians still. Also the situation of planet Earth in the future is being examined. They might for example have to reveal themselves once there would be new technologies on planet Earth, which would reveal the et:s space ships, which are still hidden from planet Earth's current technologies.

Well the content of the report is quite wide in range, but I think it might hold some truth in it. I'm not expecting anyone to believe in it, but to hold it somewhat as a one persons view of the situation as it could be. It's all channeling so I still claim it not to be based on my imagination, but it is a dictation from some entities.

1. The entities of outer space were good friends with other entities of outer space in earlier times, but today the occultists of outer space killed so many physical entities in the areas of outer space, that they didn’t have any occult meaning during this time when the occultists of outer space killed them. All the occultists of outer space did their mischief also on planet Earth, when the inhabitants of planet Earth did good deeds for the occultists, which led to increasing wrongfulness in our universe. All the occultists of planet Earth were very wrongful while supporting the occultists who came from outer space, who were clearly worse folks than the original inhabitants of planet Earth. All wrongful entities were very affected to the entities of outer space, because they were in their system on a higher level than what the systems of planet Earth were.
    http://www.utopianviews.com/newslett...rial-groups-4/

Here is the newest channeled report. It's about the entities of outer space called the valars, which are accoroding to the information source, the ones that are guiding the planet Earth nowadays. There is some info also on their relation to planet Earth among other things.

1. The valars have done lots of injustice in modern times, because they had very wrongful armed forces in their use. The action of all the valars is very wrongful for planet Earth, because they will come here in later times to do their acts of injustice. The acts of injustice concern the inhabitants of planet Earth so, that everywhere there will be the officials of the valar, which will live with the functions of the soul of the entities of outer space, when they have immortality. Immortality comes from the different functioning of the genetic heritage and the functions of the soul than what there has been found on planet Earth to date. From planet Earth, one finds also immortal entities later as entities of the spiritual world, which function as immortal. They live here and there with the magic of the spiritual world. With the help form the magic of the spiritual world one can do very many things, when nothing becomes noticed with eyes of outsiders. Everyone has lots of injustice with them, when the officials of the valar are very wrongful to our planet Earth.
    http://utopianviews.com/newsletters/...rial-groups-5/

New update: The status quo of the extraterrestrial groups #6

The newest newsletter is about the extraterrestrial groups and especially about the species of the valar. It's quite a light overview about the situation today. It tells also about their relation to planet Earth. This is a channeled newsletter so the information isn't to be taken as a fact or truth, but as a possibility how the situation might be and what might be possible to exist out there.

The groups of outer space are functioning in a very difficult way. In our groups of outer space, one act very much on the contrary than how one would act on planet Earth, if there would be similar problems on planet Earth. All the entities of outer space function very wrongfully in relation to the entities of planet Earth. The injustices of all entities will always become repaired with punishments.

The entities of outer space earn such punishments a lot. All the entities of outer space function very twistedly to all the other entities. All our entities have in the systems of the Creator a very wrongful position, which they can abuse by abusing the systems wrongfully.
    http://esotericfinal.com/newsletters...rial-groups-6/

The older newsletters can be found at (moved location from the earlier links in this thread):

http://esotericfinal.com/newsletters/

And I'm able to answer questions regarding the newsletters in this particular thread. And I hope you'll gain something from this channeled information. It's just for raising awareness about the extraterrestrial beings and the possibilities there might be.
    Last edited by mek; 01-17-2013 at 11:04 AM.

New and old information through channeling practice.

There is some additional info I've gathered through channeling practice during recent times. They are a bit different from the Status quo reports. They are again not to be taken as a fact, due to the feature of being channeled. I can explain some, if anyone is interested to gain more information about the subject.

These are short articles regarding the subject of the topic

The realms of outer space
    http://www.saesoteria.com/en/home/ex...ter-space.html

The invasion plans of the entities of outer space onto the planet Earth
    http://www.saesoteria.com/en/home/ex...net-earth.html

The life style of the entities of outer space
    http://www.saesoteria.com/en/home/ex...ter-space.html

Questions to extraterrestrial entities II - This is a questioning I've done in addition to the old questioning to some ets, I've been able to gain contact with.
    http://www.saesoteria.com/en/home/ex...tities-ii.html

I'll link here the older content, which has been moved again to another url from the earlier in this thread. Sorry about that.

Old Newsletters (Earlier posted Status quo reports)
    http://dystopianviews.com/newsletters/

My first questioning to the et:s.
    http://utopianviews.com/questions-to-worldly-entities/questions-to-extraterrestrials/

Blog Entries
    I too read and have even posted channeled information. I do not put much weight as to the truth of the information but it does hold my attention at times. I try and draw comparisons to the UT invasion we have been subjected to and look for clues but find myself cherry picking the info.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    I too read and have even posted channeled information. I do not put much weight as to the truth of the information but it does hold my attention at times. I try and draw comparisons to the UT invasion we have been subjected to and look for clues but find myself cherry picking the info.
    Well channeled info is at times same with reality. I've experienced such occasionally. So there is in my opinion a connection. It's really not easy to explain how it all goes in my point of view, so I just write from dictations through channeling. That is what my channeled info consists of and everyone can then evaluate how it sounds to them. The invasion issue is a matter I think has some value in it. Certainly it could be possible, but hardly no one can predict so well such. Maybe it's just a warning or a real one, I don't know.

About what clues do we have, well I think we can start to search ourselves and find out what people are made of, and then look around and see what the surroundings are made of. It's not so nicely going in my opinion, and some others might think the same. From the et point of view they might think of us that we aren't able to take care of ourselves and they need to do something about it or lose it. Also they might be a bit awaiting for a possibility to intervene, just cause they want to for their own benefit. I think people are quite not so different were they et or earthling. The et aren't so much different, from what I believe and from what I've learned through channeling.

The main points of reasons for the et intervention, I've learned, are destroying of nature and on the level of the spiritual realm some kind of mischief from earthlings to some of the et, while they were oppressed by the et races greys and reptilians. Those are the main points. Also of course they would gain some own benefit from the invasion as well, and they'd like to govern this planet. I have learned all this, and it simply is what I believe to be the situation myself. There is no info against it either, that I know of, so I think of it as reality from my point of view.

I wanted to share my new articles on ET:s. They are quite short. They are again channeled. The matter bordering the information in the articles is that the et:s want to prevent information gathered about them and their matters. So I have tried to gain more than I did gain, when I wrote the articles about et:s matters.

Well I think the subject is interesting and I'll try to gather additional information, because there is a possibility to gain something completely new also. Something I haven't already found out somewhere in the today's et information that is around. I'm interested in the phenomenon,since I believe it's an important subject perhaps.

Here are the links to the articles.
    Armed forces of the entities of outer space
    The probability of the attack of the entities of outer space
    Technologies of the entities of outer space